AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-07, 11:40   Link #1281
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Well not exactly the the finale I was hoping for, was hoping for more bang and more absurd nonsense but I still enjoyed it alot as I have with this 2nd season on the whole.
I mean perverted slime that melts clothes but leaves the panties, only in Kombie

Well at the least we got some Mahou Shoujo Eu, she doesn't take too kindly to those that mess with her Onii-chan.

Favorite part of the season was def Kyouko's return, I still grin stupidly whenever I recall her on the swings
And there was also blushing Sera.
And then a deredere Saras.

Here's hoping to a 3rd season to come.
Old 2012-06-07, 12:02   Link #1282
Krookodile

I really thought they would end this with defeating Chris! Ah oh well, overall it was a good episode and season

Hopefully a Season 3'll come soon!
Krookodile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 12:05   Link #1283
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
Mahou Shoujo Necomancer Yuu. OMFG Yuu so kawaii desu.
Old 2012-06-07, 12:33   Link #1284
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Ah! the question is this...

Could DEEN do anything better

They have rapped so many shows (in the list above, many more below in the sales thread); at least wit KoreZonS2 they realized that there are no decent writers "for their financers' budget" in the market and focused on what "they can can pull out".
Could Deen do anything better? They COULD, how HARD is it to narrate the novel events in chronological order, it's NOT that hard, it's even paved for you. Season 1 was good because at least they followed the structure and ended the arcs with a villain defeated, but this season?! The plot seems broken, and they didn't even bother using the proper last 2/3 eps to end it off clearly.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 12:43   Link #1285
GoddyofAus
Level 5 Pyrokineticist

Probably on of the weirdest endings to an Anime I've seen.

Also, Hello.
GoddyofAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 13:01   Link #1286
anfera103

I realy liked the ep. It did feel a litle out of place, considering this was the last episode

That part when the black Ayumu used the black mist, then later in the battle whe he tell Eu to come with him, he was exactly like the king of the knight, maybe is to show that Ayumu can end like him too

I wonder if this confirms that Ayumu can obtain the black mist too
anfera103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 13:33   Link #1287
Elestia

It would have been more fitting if they ended this on a gag. "That's not a kick!"
Old 2012-06-07, 13:47   Link #1288
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Man, even if this episode had the most plot of any of the episodes this season, it STILL felt like a unnecessary detour. Why does Ayumu's memories have to be erased since he failed the test? And even if that requires him memories to be recovered, what's the point of having to combat all those alternate versions of Ayumu to restore them?

Black Ayumu was cool, but I wouldn't expect him to show up ever again. This is the second time the show has trolled me, starting up what seemingly looks like an awesome action scene only to end it in one strike. It's a shame.

Yeah this season was just....bad. Almost nothing displayed here really catered to my tastes at all, and I'll just leave it at that. I'm not even sure I'll give the third season a try at this point if it happens. More likely I won't.
Old 2012-06-07, 13:57   Link #1289
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Bad news. The "big announcement" was that of a Blu Ray box set of season 1. No season 3 for now.
I am under the impression a third season or a movie deal may have flopped at the very last momen :/
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 14:07   Link #1290
flack

Sigh... they really did leave the ending open...
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 14:08   Link #1291
Kyouka
Is Here

its for season 3!
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 14:49   Link #1292
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I'll be honest with yall...I would not have minded half a season with Dark Ayumu as the villain or replacement MC. I liked his style and he wasn't weak either (well Ayumu himself isn't weak) at 300% he was able to completely shut down Masou Eu.

I really wanted to see Sera and the rest of the vampire ninjas do something aswell.
Also is it me or did Saras actually like Dark Ayumu?

Regardless, I know he won't show up again, but I wish there was more Dark Ayumu next season...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 16:24   Link #1293
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
I am under the impression a third season or a movie deal may have flopped at the very last momen :/
As I said a lot of smoke and no explosion. Yet you didn't want to believe me ^^.
Old 2012-06-07, 16:29   Link #1294
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddyofAus View Post
Probably on of the weirdest endings to an Anime I've seen.

Also, Hello.
Hi <3

I really enjoyed this episode, and found this season to be much better than the original on the whole. I had only a tepid enjoyment of the first season, but the second's turned me into a fan and I'll eagerly watch the third season should one ever be produced.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 16:39   Link #1295
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

isnt there a episode 11 and 12 left? and btw do all the girls like him now?
Old 2012-06-07, 17:17   Link #1296
Paradoxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
As I said a lot of smoke and no explosion. Yet you didn't want to believe me ^^.
You've been doing this a long time, haven't you? CAN'T A MAN DREAM? CAN'T A MAN HOPE? I have to wearily go find a new series now, doubt I'll find anything that surpasses what I've already seen, though that may be the pessimistic side of me re-asserting control.
Paradoxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 17:21   Link #1297
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Why is it over already! Lol perverted slime. Orito got a nice present from that. Ayumu's demon personas were funny. Oh man Eu transformed, glad she was able to bring him back. Who was that new girl at the end, before they showed Nene and Chris?
Old 2012-06-07, 17:24   Link #1298
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Who was that new girl at the end, before they showed Nene and Chris?
Spoiler for Waffuuu:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 17:39   Link #1299
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

The season ended just like last season, with a sneak peak of a new character. The first season ended with a shot of Chris. This season ends with a blond chick.

I got the impression the production staff is really trying hard to stretch out the written material as much as they can into multiple seasons and give the novels time to snap ahead by a good margin.

We may have to wait several months, maybe over a year, for more.

The show has an element of raunchy comedy. I thought this season was funny and entertaining. I thought it was good. The final episode seemed a bit rushed... like they condensed a story meant for two episodes into a single one.

Ariel forces him to deal with his "inner demons" before he can deal with his strongest opponent ever. The girls help Ayumu subdue them in the end... now he's ready for battle.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 17:43   Link #1300
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradoxine View Post
You've been doing this a long time, haven't you? CAN'T A MAN DREAM? CAN'T A MAN HOPE? I have to wearily go find a new series now, doubt I'll find anything that surpasses what I've already seen, though that may be the pessimistic side of me re-asserting control.
It is better to have no expectations whatsoever and be positively surprised than have huge expectations and get a letdown. Life sucks, hard but true.

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen, zombies