AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-09-16, 17:51   Link #521
ImperialFlameGod8190

Okay rotation battle didn't work because it was 4 pokemon and the mechanics were flawed 3 v 3 works but the problem is certain type combos make the battles far longer. as for sky battles. To me its useless in competitive battling because the pokemon used will be fairly predictable. I mean in a sky battle give me dragonite with bolt-beam and flamethrower and a salamence with rock slide o and add archeops. Most people are toast with those 3 alone.
The mechanic that will be the most useful in game is the multiple pokemon battles especially for EV training. They just have to do it right.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 18:05   Link #522
Destined_Fate

Fairy/Flying would be interesting for Flying battles. Also adding in an item or ability that negates Electric attacks would help it out a lot as well.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 11:33   Link #523
ImperialFlameGod8190

looks like they've revealed the fossil evolutions on serebii the ice one looks weird the rock/dragon cool
Old 2013-09-19, 12:22   Link #524
Kreceir

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-09-19, 15:14   Link #525
ChampDream
Alive

the evolution of the fossil pokemons look great, I don't know which one to choose, also I'm suprise that the female trainer is Ash childhood friend.
Old 2013-09-19, 15:29   Link #526
LostSome

It seems Aurorus has a new Ice move called Freeze Dry that is super effective against Water types.
Now Swampert fans are crying.lol
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 15:41   Link #527
GDB

Personally, I love the idea of Water being knocked down a peg. It was far too good of a typing. Still really good, just not the de-facto choice. Hopefully a really neat Water type comes out though, since that's usually the Pokemon that I always waver on when it comes to who to include.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 21:00   Link #528
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSome View Post
It seems Aurorus has a new Ice move called Freeze Dry that is super effective against Water types.
Now Swampert fans are crying.lol
Hmm, I may have to rethink about which new fossil pokemon I get first.
Old 2013-09-19, 21:55   Link #529
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Tyrantrum, Tyranosaurus+Tantrum. They should call it, the Rage Quit Pokémon. Also, it looks like an old man^^;;. But yeah, fans will hate Ash more because the strong female role model they got in Serena will probably be reduced to Osanajimi Misty^^;;.
Old 2013-09-19, 22:02   Link #530
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
But yeah, fans will hate Ash more because the strong female role model they got in Serena will probably be reduced to Osanajimi Misty^^;;.
In before they switch things up and she takes on the "Brock" role instead of the "Misty" role.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 23:22   Link #531
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
In before they switch things up and she takes on the "Brock" role instead of the "Misty" role.
Ah, well, should we give that role to Kid Doc Ock's little sister Eureka? She IS trying to get a wife for him so he can get laid and not pay attention to SCIENCE!
Old 2013-09-19, 23:27   Link #532
ImperialFlameGod8190

See the funny thing is way I see it serena will act as brock looking out for her childhood friend. Good news the ship for this one is easy Childhoodshipping or Osashipping in Japan. The two kids will be kinda like may and max a brother and sister who travel with ash. its obvious he's gonna help the water starter and it will come along but now the question of pokemon. You know he's getting the fire bird (which leads me to believe that Serena will have the fox and Clement will have the squirrel.
Old 2013-09-20, 01:58   Link #533
Destined_Fate

Hey now, what's this anime talk about Misty?

Have they finally gained sense and allowed Misty to return?
Old 2013-09-20, 02:14   Link #534
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
See the funny thing is way I see it serena will act as brock looking out for her childhood friend. Good news the ship for this one is easy Childhoodshipping or Osashipping in Japan. The two kids will be kinda like may and max a brother and sister who travel with ash. its obvious he's gonna help the water starter and it will come along but now the question of pokemon. You know he's getting the fire bird (which leads me to believe that Serena will have the fox and Clement will have the squirrel.
And here, I was thinking he would get two or all three starter pokemon. *sigh*

And for some reason I am getting slight Pokemon Adventures vibes from Ash childhood friend. She kind of reminds me of Green (Blue in japan) from Pokemon Adventures.
Old 2013-09-20, 02:31   Link #535
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
And here, I was thinking he would get two or all three starter pokemon. *sigh*

And for some reason I am getting slight Pokemon Adventures vibes from Ash childhood friend. She kind of reminds me of Green (Blue in japan) from Pokemon Adventures.
It's the hat isn't it?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 03:46   Link #536
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post

Serena...Ash...childhood friends...she think of him...fandom's romance vibe skyrocket, news at 11.
Old 2013-09-20, 04:52   Link #537
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post

not one bit and honestly at this point misty returning is actually kinda dumb. We're trying to decide on who would play the roles that Brock and Misty played in this series. meaning whose gonna be the cook and whose gonna be the female lead who people inevitably pair with Ash and hope something happens. But I do have a surprise prediction. Idk when idk why but I believe somehow that serena will kiss ash before the end of this series and not a cheek kiss a legit kiss.

sky to respond to yours I meant that ash saves froakie so it will join him. The reason somebody else gets the fox is because the standard bird is a fire type this time so he wont get the fox since they generally don't give him doubles of pokemon early, in fact before this season they really didn't give him doubles of any type. So then clement will get the squirrel which leaves either serena or clements sister to get the fire fox.
EDIT: Saw this I thought u guys would like it http://funnymama.com/post/213726

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2013-09-20 at 06:04.
Old 2013-09-20, 12:41   Link #538
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
not one bit and honestly at this point misty returning is actually kinda dumb. We're trying to decide on who would play the roles that Brock and Misty played in this series. meaning whose gonna be the cook and whose gonna be the female lead who people inevitably pair with Ash and hope something happens. But I do have a surprise prediction. Idk when idk why but I believe somehow that serena will kiss ash before the end of this series and not a cheek kiss a legit kiss.

sky to respond to yours I meant that ash saves froakie so it will join him. The reason somebody else gets the fox is because the standard bird is a fire type this time so he wont get the fox since they generally don't give him doubles of pokemon early, in fact before this season they really didn't give him doubles of any type. So then clement will get the squirrel which leaves either serena or clements sister to get the fire fox.
EDIT: Saw this I thought u guys would like it http://funnymama.com/post/213726
The kiss part, if that happens, the movie Latias will gain a new forme, ANGRY BITCH FORME! AND SHE WILL BE AN EVEN MORE TERRIFYING BRINGER OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION THAN YVELTAL! (btw, read its name origin, I like Xerneas' better), RUN! RUN FO YO LAAAAAAAAAAAAHVES!
Old 2013-09-20, 14:31   Link #539
Destined_Fate

I don't see any on screen lips kissing because Ashe is still very young and parents would riot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Serena...Ash...childhood friends...she think of him...fandom's romance vibe skyrocket, news at 11.
So... Instead of giving us Misty back they're giving us another girl that will leave by the end of this season.
Old 2013-09-20, 14:34   Link #540
Shadow5YA

I'd like to pretend that Misty actually ages to her gen2 G/S/C gym leader form when she's not with Ash.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pokemon x & y, rpg