AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-27, 01:14   Link #101
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
Awesome that Kishi made juugo clearly older-looking compared to the rest, well seems like it anyway.
he's still a little cute though.
i think its his head though that makes him look older...i think ..
aedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 03:35   Link #102
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Spoiler for comparison Juugo & Chouji:

I'll bet they are brothers...
Old 2007-04-27, 05:34   Link #103
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

i dont even know wat the other 3 can do to itachi,maybe they are jinchuriiken or something

suigetsu has zabuza's sword
juugo has CS
karin has......??????????
sasuke = god
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 05:47   Link #104
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
i dont even know wat the other 3 can do to itachi,maybe they are jinchuriiken or something

suigetsu has zabuza's sword
juugo has CS
karin has......??????????
sasuke = god
Karin has sex appeal at the highest order, nevermind that mole she has on her lips, it's there for a reason my friend
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 06:55   Link #105
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

There are some new spoiler pics out. Nearly the entire chapter has been posted, but there is no actual raw out yet. The newest pics show that Kimimaro does in fact appear in a Juugo flashback and that Karin punches Suigetsu in the face, but his face turns into liquid the moment her fist makes contact. As far as I can tell, this not a mizu bunshin, but Suigetsu's ability to turn any part of his body to water. Itachi is also shown standing on a cliff. Kisame is with him.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 07:19   Link #106
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Yup as Sabaku Kyu said , we indeed see the first sighting of God in this Arc. I just hope his end isn't near.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 08:09   Link #107
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Yup as Sabaku Kyu said , we indeed see the first sighting of God in this Arc. I just hope his end isn't near.

Here are a few images...

Spoiler for pics:
Old 2007-04-27, 11:12   Link #108
shoryuken24

Quote:
Karin has sex appeal at the highest order, nevermind that mole she has on her lips, it's there for a reason my friend
That is not a mole that is Karin's herpes no jutsu ... and no one wants a piece of that ...
shoryuken24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 11:35   Link #109
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Sweet we see Kisame?

Finally this arc is getting to the good part, Sasuke gets to test himself against Akatsuki, and Naruto gets to hurt himself again by using either FR or Kyuubi.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 11:59   Link #110
Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken24 View Post
That is not a mole that is Karin's herpes no jutsu ... and no one wants a piece of that ...
If you look at the few past chapters you'll also notice that Suigutsu has herpes. Perhaps Kishi is showing a sign that they are really togther.

I'm still disappointed.....this seems like a poor way to reintroduce Itachi and create tension.

How many times will Tsunade allow Naruto to go into the enemy's hands!? WTF! It makes no sense. They should cage him up and then have him at least break out and defy Konoha to save his lover and kill his lover's competition. I never got that part why they would allow Naruto to go out so much without any protection...Besides, just lock him up, this isn't his manga anymore!
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 12:14   Link #111
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
How many times will Tsunade allow Naruto to go into the enemy's hands!? WTF! It makes no sense. They should cage him up and then have him at least break out and defy Konoha to save his lover and kill his lover's competition. I never got that part why they would allow Naruto to go out so much without any protection...Besides, just lock him up, this isn't his manga anymore!
-Because they don't want to force the Akatsuki Members to break into Konoha, injuring innocent bystanders along the way, just so they can get their hands on Naruto. But either way this is a bad predicament: if they lock Naruto up in the village then the village is in danger and he might get captured, if they let him go on mission he runs the risk of getting captured more easily. *Sigh* If only Naruto became God-like then his poor mother wouldn't have to worry about him (BTW the mother is Tsunade, in a symbolic way).
Old 2007-04-27, 12:16   Link #112
Blaine

I think Tsunades reasoning for sending naruto out on missions is that since he is moving around it will be harder for Akatsuki to track him down, if he was locked up then all they had to do was assault the village.
Old 2007-04-27, 12:19   Link #113
Rurouni Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
I think Tsunades reasoning for sending naruto out on missions is that since he is moving around it will be harder for Akatsuki to track him down, if he was locked up then all they had to do was assault the village.
Yep, plus the stronger he gets from doing those missions, the better he can defend himself from Akatsuki and the less manpower she has to put at risk to guard him.
Rurouni Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 12:26   Link #114
tatami
back in black

and its better to defend himself rather than someone defending him...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 12:45   Link #115
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

I am not sure how exactly he is going to defend himself against Itachi and/or Sasuke and it seems inevitable to confront one or both of them at the same time... It sounds like suicide to go against Itachi...
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 13:06   Link #116
Rurouni Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChojinLocke View Post
I am not sure how exactly he is going to defend himself against Itachi and/or Sasuke and it seems inevitable to confront one or both of them at the same time... It sounds like suicide to go against Itachi...
As unlikely as it seems, it would be even worse if he were just locked up and not improving. Think of how much of a difference a powerful Naruto makes in keeping him away from Akatsuki. Tsunade doesn't have to put as many of her elite ninjas at risk because Naruto can actually pull his own weight.
Rurouni Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 13:21   Link #117
Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni Zeke View Post
As unlikely as it seems, it would be even worse if he were just locked up and not improving. Think of how much of a difference a powerful Naruto makes in keeping him away from Akatsuki. Tsunade doesn't have to put as many of her elite ninjas at risk because Naruto can actually pull his own weight.
I didn't really mean literally locked up, I meant that he should be watched and taken care of, this doesn't exclude training. The longer they keep him back with Tsunade and Sakura at his side while he clones himself constantly, he'd become really powerful...they can especially stall Akatsuki when they come to Konoha.

Then you talk about the avoidance of cannon fodder in Konoha, but then what if Akatsuki does capture all the beasts? In that case they might as well give Naruto up.

There is the bigger picture...

But I guess since this manga is Sasuke & Co. it was inevitable the secondary character called Naruto gets called to a scene where they end up in a 3 way confrontation.

Everything just seems too linear, there are no more surprises, no more thoughts...
it's too convenient suigutsu has a grudge against Kisame and that Juugo just says "Ok, since Kimimaro wanted you, I'll want you as well"

I do not expect Suigutsu to defeat Kisame, I guess the only possibility of surprise is when the 3 groups meet up.

Kisame and Itachi should have their powers up by now...and wtf are they doing anyway? Did Itachi expect Naruto to come after him?

And wtf, there better be some sort of reaction to Oro being beaten. Perhaps we'll see Kabuto again.

Now the Bleach manga...and anime.......that's something entertaining and interesting at the same time although it's sorta DBZish, the story telling is pretty good and keeps it fresh.

Nothing will get to the HxH or YuYu level though..........
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 13:35   Link #118
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
Nothing will get to the HxH or YuYu level though..........
-Really? Now about Akumetsu, Bokurano, Gantz, Eyeshield 21 or D. Gray-Man? But different people have different tastes so really there's little that can be said for which is better...

-Back to the topic at hand: where in the world could Itachi be right now? We know that he was on something that looked like a cliff but what is the location (as in country)? Perhaps they are in Deidara's homeland, the Land of Stoners (pardon me Earth)?
Old 2007-04-27, 14:07   Link #119
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Gee it took a while but i can finally read the entire stuff since the raw/scanlation is finally here..
Old 2007-04-27, 14:15   Link #120
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Really? Now about Akumetsu, Bokurano, Gantz, Eyeshield 21 or D. Gray-Man? But different people have different tastes so really there's little that can be said for which is better...

-Back to the topic at hand: where in the world could Itachi be right now? We know that he was on something that looked like a cliff but what is the location (as in country)? Perhaps they are in Deidara's homeland, the Land of Stoners (pardon me Earth)?
They are probably wherever the Akatsuki lair is located at it, which seems to be a mountainous, rocky region.

Well this chapter at least gives some motives as to why team "Hebi" is willing to follow along with Sasuke's goal of killing Itachi. Karin is in love with Sasuke and apparently "did something to him" =P a long time ago according Suigetsu. Juugo's following him because his best friend Kimi died trying to bring him to Oro and Suigetsu wants to kill Kisame and take Samehada.

But Konoha going after Itachi.. I gotta admit, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense other than for convenient plot device. With Oro defeated and two members of Akatsuki down it seems like Konoha could afford to bide their time. But Tsunade's sending out another platoon when Naruto has just barely recovered from his fight with Kakuzu, much less had time to train. How is finding Itachi supposed to help getting to Sasuke anyway?

If they are just sending a 4-man squad, then Jiraiya should definitely be in it, otherwise I don't see how the team wouldn't be crushed like ants. But more likely, they will sending in multiple squads like they did with Kakuzu and Hidan as backup.

It hasn't been shown how Akatsuki has reacted to the defeat of Kakuzu, Hidan or Orochimaru yet and Kabuto's whereabouts haven't been revealed yet either. I'm starting to like the notion that Kabuto might try to go back to Akatsuki, that'd take care of both loose ends.