Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-13, 08:47   Link #421
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Name: Dendou Tsuushin Sendo
Type: Bloodline
Effect: Using the minds eye [third eye] a special connection is made with the muscles in the body. Sending extra chakra to these muscles so that they "hulk-out" and become incredibly bigger and stronger.
Advantages: Increases strength vastly.
Disadvantages: Only one limb can be hulked out at a time.
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-13, 14:51   Link #422
tkdtiger

Name:Uijong
Type:Bloodline:Chakra Succubus
Effect: Absorbs chakra of any living thing increasing his own chakra levels while lowering the other person's chakra level. Also gives him a connection into the person's mind allowing him to know techniques that the other person has learned, cannot use BL
Advantages: Can Learn vast amount of techniques and has a nearly unlimited amount of Chakra.
Disadvantage: Can gather too much chakra and have an overload. Can also believe he's someone he's not due to the mind meld of the two people. May go Berserk.
Favorite Food: Bulgolgi and Kimchi
Specialized Jutsu: Genjutsu and Ninjutsu
Dislikes: People with weird eyes

Last edited by tkdtiger; 2007-04-15 at 16:46.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-13, 21:53   Link #423
_Eh_

Tsini yuki Doragon no Jutsu [Twin Snow Dragon Jutsu]:
Two pillars of pure snow/ice generate from the ground. The pillars can be used as gaurding poles, or even ice-senbon turrets. They shoot from the pillar itself from all sides, thus having a range of 360 degrees. Both pillars are in the shape of dragons flying upward.

Disadvantages: The pillars cannot move. The senbon are easily blocked. This is mainly used as a distraction.

Advantages: Costs no more chakra than 2 shadow clones. The Chakra control is easily done.

Nijuu Hirate-Gekiha Myakuhaku [Double Palm-Crushing Pulse]: The user uses chakra to pulsate sound from the hand. The sound emits a noise that sounds like a bee's wings. Every hit with the users palm sends a bonecrushing pulse into a person's body, obviously breaking bones in the places hit.

Disadvantages: Is hard to control the chakra use. Has to be have physical contact with the skin to work. Also, is touch's one's self skin, you berak your own bone.

Advantages: You do not have to hit hard to have its effects happen. Can be used as a defense against water attacks and earth attacks also. Fire is not effected, nor is air. This does not take a significant amount of chakra to use this. [[does not take alot of chakra to use]]

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-04-14 at 09:10. Reason: Do not double post
_Eh_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 15:06   Link #424
ningagurl13

I'm confuse how do you actually crwate one sorry if this seems really stupid but I'm only 13.
ningagurl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 21:06   Link #425
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by ningagurl13 View Post
I'm confuse how do you actually crwate one sorry if this seems really stupid but I'm only 13.
Well, there are no real design limitations or requirements for a character. All you do is think of a character you'd like to see in Naruto. You give them a name, where they come from, if they're ninja, their rank, and then you add whatever you want to their description. The character doesn't have to be fully fleshed out, just go as far as you want. Add a background story, and if they have any special talents or techniques, feel free to describe them, too. Now, when designing the character, try to avoid incredibly powerful abililties, and Ultimate Doom Bringing moves. Overall, that's about it. Have fun.
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 15:02   Link #426
sweetpea

i love the program naruto but dont really like the character he is annoying
sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 15:53   Link #427
tkdtiger

is there any plans for this i.e. a game or is it just to see what creative characters we can come up with?
Old 2007-04-15, 16:40   Link #428
zwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
I would be very amazed. If some of mine appeared, I'd demand credits, but that's if I can get over the pure amazement.
i would be like suck it Blake(my cousin who believes i will never amount to anything)
zwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 16:42   Link #429
tkdtiger

Are there any intersting Characters that anyone likes on this thread so far?
There should be a top 10 or something : P
Old 2007-04-15, 16:51   Link #430
zwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ningagurl13 View Post
I'm confuse how do you actually create one sorry if this seems really stupid but I'm only 13.
just for the heck of it i will make a sample sheet for character Creation

this is not mandatory just to help people like you

name:

sex:

height

weight

appearance: hair eyes ect

chakra types:

any custom weapons

justu:
zwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 01:24   Link #431
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
Are there any intersting Characters that anyone likes on this thread so far?
There should be a top 10 or something : P
Well, I like the characters I've made so far, does that count?
Old 2007-04-16, 03:06   Link #432
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Strategist View Post
my justsu would be called Shyukugan its like Byukugan And Sharingan combined if thats not justu plz pm me and tell me cuz i'll think of another one and edit this post
Dude...everyone knows that it's called "Sharakugan"
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 03:57   Link #433
Dan the Man
*Artist

Okay, I have a good Kekkei Genkai, as well as a new jutsu.

Char-ingan

A special eye trait which augments not only the user, but any vehicle they happen to use. Any vehicle operated by the user turns various shades of red and pink, and moves 3 times faster than normal. The user is enhanced by shadowing his identity and true motives, which usually involve revenge, or domination, as well as giving the user hightened mental prowess, such as emotion detection, hightened reflexes, and lines to fly across the back of your head in the background, accompanied by an odd, undescribeable noise. The only downsides to the Char-ingan is that the user develops the constant urge to wear a goofy helmet, shades, or just plain get pissed at the Zabis.

PokeHenge! - The technique is not too different from the Rasengaan, in which the user forms a ball of pure chakra (easy stuff, I know). If the technique hits, the enemy is permanently transformed into a Lickitung. 'Nuff said.
Old 2007-04-16, 12:56   Link #434
sweetpea

I'm not Really very good at this things get a bit long winded please rate so i know what you think.(sorry about any spelling errors)

Name:Emi (blessed with beauty)
Surname:Hyuga
Family:Hinata

Jutsu:Byakugan

Story: Long ago Emi's father killed the only family emi knew, being only 5 Emi ran away scared and hid in the streets of the sound village. Emi was to scared to return to the hidden leaf village because she knew nothing about her Jutsu's and couldn't fight.
At the age of 6 Emi meet a young boy from the mist village he trained her as best he could 3 years later the boy was murdered she was lost the only family she had known had been taken from her again she planed to kill her father and the boy's murderer. Emi left the sound village after 2 more years of hard training on her own she returned to the hidden leaf village trained with all the other children of her age and she attended the academy Emi was getting on just fine with no family but she made many new friends and settled down and planed to live her life normaly when she had killed her father.
But Emi didnt know that her father was searching for her to kill her because she had a rare Jutsu and her father was trying to stop the jutsu being passed down in the bloodline. The only choice Emi had was to kill her father before he could kill her.

p.s have i done this right?

Last edited by sweetpea; 2007-04-16 at 13:13.
sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 16:44   Link #435
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
Well, I like the characters I've made so far, does that count?
I would think you would be able to pick any of your top 10 characters mentioned so far so I don't see why it wouldn't count lol

Personally I think my character would be too powerful.
Old 2007-04-16, 18:30   Link #436
favojavo
Do The Shika Shake

Send a message via AIM to favojavo
Burning Touch

Kekki Genki
a curse, you can regulate body heat, extremly hard to control, most children who have it body is hot
favojavo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 23:46   Link #437
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
I'm not Really very good at this things get a bit long winded please rate so i know what you think.(sorry about any spelling errors)

Name:Emi (blessed with beauty)
Surname:Hyuga
Family:Hinata

Jutsu:Byakugan

Story: Long ago Emi's father killed the only family emi knew, being only 5 Emi ran away scared and hid in the streets of the sound village. Emi was to scared to return to the hidden leaf village because she knew nothing about her Jutsu's and couldn't fight.
At the age of 6 Emi meet a young boy from the mist village he trained her as best he could 3 years later the boy was murdered she was lost the only family she had known had been taken from her again she planed to kill her father and the boy's murderer. Emi left the sound village after 2 more years of hard training on her own she returned to the hidden leaf village trained with all the other children of her age and she attended the academy Emi was getting on just fine with no family but she made many new friends and settled down and planed to live her life normaly when she had killed her father.
But Emi didnt know that her father was searching for her to kill her because she had a rare Jutsu and her father was trying to stop the jutsu being passed down in the bloodline. The only choice Emi had was to kill her father before he could kill her.

p.s have i done this right?
Yeah, you did it right. Pretty good, keep up the good work.
Old 2007-04-17, 09:01   Link #438
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Whew, been a while since I posted again. Man I am such a bastard for not looking at my own thread all that often. I see a lot of good work so I am happy. Anyway, jutsu time and today's is a combination one.

Name: Agni no Manako (The Eye of *Agni)

Type: Elemental ninjutsu, fire based.

Effect: This jutsu is done in combination with Sasuke's Katon: Goukayu no jutsu and Naruto's Fuuton: Rasengan. Sasuke holds the enemy at bay by constantly breathing fire while Naruto slams the Fuuton: Rasengan at them. The wind elemental Rasengan then takes the surrounding flames and spreads them over a large enough area to eliminate escape.

Advantages: Great power and is cabable of dealing with an army (in theory).

Disadvantages: Conditional start-up and it is slow. Plus think of all the trees that are gone. The environmentalists will have Naruto and Sasuke's heads .

*note: Agni is the Hindu God of the Sun and fire.
Old 2007-04-17, 20:23   Link #439
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
Disadvantages: Conditional start-up and it is slow. Plus think of all the trees that are gone. The environmentalists will have Naruto and Sasuke's heads .

Well, usually it's not considered a really good Naruto battle unless at least 2 or 3 dozen trees meet their sudden demise. Think of how many trees died during Gaara's rampage during the Chuunin exams. Chances are, if this keeps up, Al Gore will lead a ninja village hidden in environmentalism. And we sure as hell don't want to see that, do we?
Old 2007-04-18, 04:08   Link #440
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Here is a little picture of my character if I were to ever star in a movie about Ninja's. Lol. The guy in the picture is me and I tried my best to draw Zabuza's sword on my back. Looks a little small but oh well! I tried.

What do you think?

Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote