Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-03, 02:54   Link #1
Luapman

[MANGA] Possible direction of the HM arc

Here are my thoughts on the only plausible outcome of the HM arc:

1) Despite some successes Ichigo and crew will ultimately be re-buffed and have to return without saving Orohime through their own power. The main reason I see this is because to succeed in defeating Aizen or at least a number of the Espada would negate the reason for the existance of the Vaizard. The Vaizard are the obvious counter-point to the Arancar since they are the only group with an equivalent potential strength. With the Espada severely hampered and if outcome #2 does happen then the remaining forces of HM would be child's play for the Vaizard.

2) Orihime may go through with her plan to "betray" Aizen, perhaps to save Ichigo 'n Co. in the process, which could result in two possible outcomes. That she dies, or that she rescues herself through her own strength. Personally I would like to see her die, not because I don't like her character, but because it would be a powerful motivation for Ichigo to really step up the fight and likely push him fully into the ranks of the Vaizard to achieve his revenge.

Your thoughts?

Last edited by Luapman; 2007-02-03 at 03:34. Reason: spelling error :P
Old 2007-02-03, 03:02   Link #2
LoOnatick
1ne Love

Good ideas. If the manga's direction does go that way. Then maybe this would happen: Orihime dies. Ichigo and his team got their asses handed to them. They returns to their world. Ichigo pissed off and wants to attain great power in order to retaliate against Aizen and his minions. He starts training ferociously with the Vaizards and maybe his father? When the time comes for Aizen to open that one gate way to kill the Spirit King? I ono, someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this one because I haven't read the old chapters for a while. Aizen enters Karakura Town along with his army of Espadas. The Vaizards and some of the captains retaliates. Big fight occurs. Then Kurosaki Isshin and maybe Ishida's father? Shows up, big fight continues. Then Ichigo arrives at the last moment and then big fight with Aizen? XD. I ono, just some thoughts. I'm more interested in wanting to know why Aizen is setting his eyes upon Ichigo since he asked one of the Espada to test the spirit force recovered from Dordonii (is that how you spell is name?).
Old 2007-02-03, 03:31   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

IMHO the Ouctcome of HM Arc

- Guaging the true Strength of Espada and what they are capable

- Respective new Power-Ups from team Ichigo

- Workings of HM and Structure

- Prediction : Orihime will refuse to come saying she has finally found her purpose , meaning to her life . Inoue will die at the end of Bleach saving/healing Ichigo

- Question : Why are naturally created Arrancars weaker than their Hogyoku counterparts I mean Ichigo a natural Vizard is strongest among them
Old 2007-02-03, 03:46   Link #4
OMG_Zerg_Rush

It doesn't look like team ici will make it out unscaved like thet did in the SS arc.
My guess is that maybe chad will stay in HM due to his hollow parts. Orihime may end up helping Aizen by accident, for all we know the Hogyoku that Orihime plans to destroy may be just a illusion made by Aizen (for all we know that is the seal for the Hogyoku ).
The reason i think we could see a few death is due to Ichigos three friends back in the real world learning about him (hell for all we know by the time he and the others return they could have powers as well) and becoming the dead guys replacments.
________
Big Dick Teen

Last edited by OMG_Zerg_Rush; 2011-03-21 at 14:49.
Old 2007-02-03, 03:50   Link #5
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG_Zerg_Rush View Post
Orihime may end up helping Aizen by accident, for all we know the Hogyoku that Orihime plans to destroy may be just a illusion made by Aizen (for all we know that is the seal for the Hogyoku ).
IMO Orihime will say she wont come but maybe aiding SS by working behind Aizen's back into trying to destroy Hogyoku . She did hear Yamaji's boring Speech and was pretty concerned about that .
Old 2007-02-03, 04:36   Link #6
hdx514
馬甲

i just want to see somebody on the good side die, preferrably female, preferrably orihime, she's like the shenron in DB, gotta go. though ichigo discovering a lifeless rukia corpse would be awesome.
Old 2007-02-03, 05:48   Link #7
Enerccio
VN maniac

Send a message via ICQ to Enerccio
2 is my choice and i trully hope that she wouldnt die
Old 2007-02-03, 06:01   Link #8
lommm
l'homme de lommm

there's no way Rukia will die anytime soon. Ichigo and Rukia are the main characters. She started this whole thing. And they're in love, even if they haven't realized it or won't admit it.

as to Orihime dying, it seems likely, but i don't think it will be in this arc. i feel like Chad staying in HM is far more likely. I really feel a "the hollow side of Chad takes over" kind of storyline coming on... even if Abuelo protects him and is symbiotic, he is still a hollow and he looks pretty gnarly. plus, we don't know what is in his left arm. if Abuelo is the arm of the GIANT, then who could be the arm of the DEVIL...?

i do think either rukia or renji is going to be severely injured though... and i bet that Ichigo will be bringing Nell back to the real world with him.

i agree with geta that this arc will serve main purpose of helping ichigo and ishida (primarily those two) to gauge the true powers of espadas.

i also predict that at the end of the arc when they get back to uruhara's place, Tatsuki and the other two will not just have powers, but actually be "vizardized" by Uruhara. At least Tatsuki. I suppose the other two could learn random ass powers like Chad, but not likely since they don't speak spanish (lol that sounds funny).
Old 2007-02-03, 22:09   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I chose Hime coz she is a loser at Life atleast she belives so . Her world revolves around Ichigo and after facing the harsh reality of not being able to convey her feeling to Ichigo or fear of Ichi's reaction . Emo Boy Inc gave her that purpose in life . I am usure of her loyaties as she is quite at home in HM rather than a captive .

This arc can be furher spiced up if some Taicho shows up to deal with Rukia and Renji and gets embroiled in the mess or even a Rebellious Taicho who is to bored sitting on his butt and wants some action irrespective of Yama permits it or not Zaraki . I am sick of lack of Taicho chracters and over use of Shiro I would love to see a Taicho inaction in HM Arc
Old 2007-02-03, 22:38   Link #10
Lendial

i certainly hope the vaizards and ss cappies will play a role sometime later.
i mean we havent seen most of captain/vice captains bankais and some, not even shikai. but at this current pace and direction it seems difficult to add them in because they got left behind once the espada uber groupie was introduced.

i do imagine azien+espada/arrancar army going into a uber fight vs vaizard/ichi co/dads/some ss captains and then ichi/rukia going at aizen for the series finaly in a way somewhat similar to the start of the series. rukia gives ichi powers and then he pwns a hollow, now that hollow is just super-vaizard-aizen ;D.
Old 2007-02-04, 20:30   Link #11
cellardoor
Untitled 1

"saving orihime" and "the winter war" collides and makes things complicated, if they succeed in saving orihime, it will mean aizen is defeated and it is quite improbable, if not, this will be a defeat of ichigos team which is not probable either. so i guess hougyoku will be awaken and his job with orihime will end. and then somehow ichigo and others will return safely. so we can see a proper satisfying winter war with taichos and vaizardos.

or maybe when ichi team is trying to save orihime, yamamoto will decide to start the war in order to settle the war before hougyoku awakens. so it will become an ultimate war.

and for the "which one should die in this part" question: i think, nobody is going to die because, chad is in a place where he finds himself, he can be pretty much powerful. orihime is too good to be killed, maybe there will be a traitor among espadas who saves orihime. rukia and ichigo are leading charecters. and ishida is special, though(yes, it is not a good reason, but i dont feel like he is gonna die=)
Old 2007-02-04, 20:34   Link #12
Lendial

there is definately discontent amongst the espada/ grimmy/pink haired espada, i wouldnt be suprised if one of the espadas betrays aizen eventualy
Old 2007-02-04, 20:49   Link #13
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I have this theory which is based on if Luppi is alive . Most likely Luppi is dead but assuming the contraire . Here goes

Final Battle in HM Ichi Vs Grim Ichi has the upperhand and the hollow interferes or mask breaks off Ichi starts losing similar to Grim VS Ichi 2 . Grim's attacks are relentless ( released Grim ) not giving Ichi any time or space to get focus and counter attack . Luppi interferes and tries to take down Grim buying Ichi time and leave the rest to your imagination .
Old 2007-02-04, 20:57   Link #14
Lendial

that would be cool but i think we saw grim literaly vaporize his torso(ooo cant wait to see this in the anime).

the end of the HM arc is going to be ichi vs grim? this seems to be a popular theory, but how are the gang going to leave after ichi butt rapes grim :/ aizen cant just "let" them go.
Old 2007-02-04, 21:00   Link #15
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
the end of the HM arc is going to be ichi vs grim? this seems to be a popular theory, but how are the gang going to leave after ichi butt rapes grim

There is a reason for it Ichi isnt strong to take down Aizen also its sorta deja vu . SS arc was about saving Rukia also getting his pride back by defeating Bya . Grim hurt Ichi's pride twice so thats the reason Grim Vs Ichi finale .
Old 2007-02-05, 02:35   Link #16
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
that would be cool but i think we saw grim literaly vaporize his torso(ooo cant wait to see this in the anime).
I think past experience with the anime proves that the dismemberment will be removed when it is animated...

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-02-05, 13:35   Link #17
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

actually, i kinda like the idea of ichigo's class teacher being the leader of the vizard and have a face off with aizen. Wouldn't be that much of a surprise if she really is something, cuz we just discovered some goof ball dad who rarely stick his nose into his son's business being an ex-shinigami, the similarity is there.
Old 2007-02-05, 18:12   Link #18
lommm
l'homme de lommm

i am more of the opinion that Shinji or Hiyori will have an older brother/sister or parent who is an "old timey" vizard. but i doubt that person will fight Aizen. i think shounen rules dictate that the final battle must be between aizen and ichigo.

i have a feeling that Ulqui might have to fight Orihime if/when Orihime develops a 'killer intent' when she must save Ichigo due to her lame-assed attempt to destroy hougyokou.

also, shinji/hiyori will definitely be taking on one or more espadas, but as to who... it may end up being random like the vs pairings in the bount arc. i mean, the only ones that made much sense plot-wise were ichigo/kariya and kenpachi/ichinose. everything else was just random pairings based on who they could use without spoiling from the manga any further.

i think that the popular ichi v grim 3rd round to end the HM arc will be right. it doesn't make sense economically for Kubo to make it to the final battle with aizen in this arc. that would maybe only be 300 chapters and with the studios in Japan and America pressuring Kubo, he will be continuing the manga for quite some time.

i predict that after ichi v grim, we will have some kind of reverse of the aizen/gin/tousen negation exit. either uruhara and yoruichi will figure out a reverse negation (what would that be called? positivization?) and wisk our heroes away just as they are confronted by all of the espada + aizen/gin/tousen... or some other groups will come to rescue them, be they vizards, parents, taichos, or perhaps that is where tatsuki and keigo will come in. maybe they will adhere to shounen convenience and manifest powers of flight or speedy travel or something... (other alternative is that the hollow with renji have teleporting powers, i.e., "get in my belly!" and when he eats them they fly away like the bounto whale)
Old 2007-02-05, 18:29   Link #19
Lendial

lol lets have everyone ride renji's "snake" to safety, it certainly would look cool

i cant image how uber hime would be if she developed her rejection powers AND gained the killing drive. poof turns ulqi into a vastlorde then into a wandering spirit then into a human! unlikely but interesting
Old 2007-02-05, 19:53   Link #20
lommm
l'homme de lommm

don;t forget about tsubaki lol
Closed Thread