AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-30, 03:11   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 308 Discussion

Satan from Orbit

Quote:
* Continues from last week where Kenpachi was cut. He fell on his knees and Nnoitora smiled wickedly saying that seemed like Kenpachi couldn’t accept that there was a person who won’t die by a stab on the head.

* Then Nnoitora takes off his eye patch and shows a hole on the left side of his face. There were broken mask around that hole. Then Nnoitora says this was the end of Kenpachi.

* But he gets surprised when Kenpachi smiles. So he shouts at him and kicks him. Kenpachi held Nnoitira’s ankle. He said he was just too happy which surprised Nnoitora.

* “Yeah. You won’t die, so there was no fun in killing. But now I know that you can die, this is enough for me to enjoy killing you!!!”

* This angered Nnoitora so he shouted “I told you, you cannot cut me!!!” And they jumped back to fight.

* This time was different, Kenpachi seem like a different person. He managed to block Nnoitora’s scythe.

* Then he lost control and had to use his left arm to defend himself. But he was shocked because this time it drew blood from him.

* Nnoitora tells him it was just a fluke but Kenpachi chides him to hurry up, the next round has begun. Nnoitora jumps and this time, his scythe was broken when it attack Kenpachi’s sword.

* Kenpachi continues the attack but Nnoitora managed to dodge. However, he cuts Nnoitora’s face as well as the tip of the scythe.

* Kenpachi says he’s starting to get used to Nnoitora’s strength . “The skill was kinda dull, so I forget about the level of my strength. Thanks to you for this. And take this as a thank you!!!”

* By the end of his word, he aimed at Nnoitora’s face but he escaped, still he got injured at his shoulder. Noi uses cero to attack Kenpachi. But Kenpachi only used his bare hand to block it.

* Now Nnoitora freaks out and is cornered . Kenpachi slowly walks towards him so, Nnoitora freaks out more and runs to attack Kenpachi first.

Credits : SpaceCat / Annie

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-01-31 at 12:17.
Old 2008-01-30, 03:45   Link #2
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Thumbs down

Will Kenpachi just stop his retarded 'Hay dude, Now Im gonna go full out and youre gonna die, ha ha ha' speeches? First time you use it is badass, Second time you use it its cool, third time you use it, just shut up and get on with the damn fight. So what, its one full chapter of kenpachi doing his morning excercise?

*Is still wondering what crack i was smoking when i thought a zaraki fight may actually be entertaining*
Old 2008-01-30, 04:23   Link #3
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

I'm hoping the fight ends with Zaraki stabbing through Noitorra's head again but for reals this time. That was one of my happiest moments with bleach ever. That and when Zaraki cut tesla in half (although he had the only really decent released form so far in my opinion). At least happy in recent chapters. I liked it when Nell pwnd Noi as well.

When is Gin going out on the town again? I miss that sadistic psychopath.
Old 2008-01-30, 04:25   Link #4
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Kenpachi still has two possible upgrades to achieve, during the fight, removing the eye-band, and quite likely, a bankai. I hope the Nnoitra-based fight ends soon, the sweetness of the gummy flavor his fight is presenting has already started to die.
Old 2008-01-30, 04:51   Link #5
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Kenpachi still has two possible upgrades to achieve, during the fight, removing the eye-band, and quite likely, a bankai.
Or maybe going Vaizard. That would pwn and IMO, be better than if Kenpachi Bankai'd.
Old 2008-01-30, 06:10   Link #6
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

Kenpachi would kill to fight his Zanpakuto or his Hollow Self. If nothing else the battle alone would be something he could actually enjoy and go all out on since they are just reflections of his reatsu. I'm sure he'd love beating the name out of his materialized zanpakuto's spirit (although I think it would fit his character more if he GAVE his zanpakuto a name). It seemed like the vizards could force someones hollow out of them too. But I don't know if anyone else will get those kind of hax besides ichigo. Too bad. Everyone else has to actually work to get their powers.
Old 2008-01-30, 07:17   Link #7
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

i agree. it would be so cool if Ken was able to beat the rear end of his Zanpakuto and force it's name. that would be so fitting to his character. than he can go like

ken-"i don't like that name."
Zanpakuto-(shock).....
Ken-"from now on your name will be ........."

That is something that i would like to see..

Also his Zanpakuto could be like Ikkaku's and not wake up fully.. he has to force it awake every time...

Last edited by kayote; 2008-01-30 at 07:17. Reason: spell
Old 2008-01-30, 08:43   Link #8
BleachOD
Banned

Wow the fight hasn't even started yet...*Whispers* Give it a chance

HALLELUJAH!

The fight I have been waiting for...

Three things I have been wondering...Where is Ken-chan's midget
Is Ikkaku and Yumichika there, and is Yumichika going to use his Zankpaku-to. (That would own if he kicks all the ass)<--- Just a thought...

WHERE IN THE HELL IS ULQUIORRA DAMN IT!
Old 2008-01-30, 09:22   Link #9
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Last we saw of the rug rat she was hoping down from Kens back before he started fighting Nnoitra. So she is likely enjoying her ring side seat of the fight or perhaps she has taken an intrest in the other kid there.
Quote:
Is Ikkaku and Yumichika there, and is Yumichika going to use his Zankpaku-to. (That would own if he kicks all the ass)<--- Just a thought...
It looks like SS has only sent 6 people to HM and they aren't part of the group.
Quote:
Ugh, again with this stupid question. Well at least I haven't had to post this in the last few chapters but let me quote myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ME View Post
Ulquiorra won't be showing up anytime soon, the whole Szayel/Renji&Ishida fight has lasted less then an hour including the time it took him to change clothing most of wich happend before Ulquiorra was locked away FOR A FEW HOURS
It's still only been 2 hours at most since Ulquiorra was locked away and he is in there for 3 hours minimum.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-01-30, 09:23   Link #10
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Wow the fight hasn't even started yet...*Whispers* Give it a chance

HALLELUJAH!

The fight I have been waiting for...

i dont think ikkaku and yumichika can take on espadas, but priveron espada they will have no easy feat either.
Old 2008-01-30, 10:13   Link #11
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post

Will Kenpachi just stop his retarded 'Hay dude, Now Im gonna go full out and youre gonna die, ha ha ha' speeches? First time you use it is badass, Second time you use it its cool, third time you use it, just shut up and get on with the damn fight. So what, its one full chapter of kenpachi doing his morning excercise?
To be fair, he was pretty silent through the start of the fight in 305, and most of 306 as well. I put Ken's chattiness down to the "Zomari effect". When your opponent is so f***ing arrogant and gloating, that you can't resist the urge to tell him exactly how you're going to hurt him before you kill him. That's how Espada 7 got more words from Byakuya than Rukia has probably ever managed :P

Quote:
Kenpachi still has two possible upgrades to achieve, during the fight, removing the eye-band, and quite likely, a bankai. I hope the Nnoitra-based fight ends soon, the sweetness of the gummy flavor his fight is presenting has already started to die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Or maybe going Vaizard. That would pwn and IMO, be better than if Kenpachi Bankai'd.
Add a fourth one to that.........learning to use his shikai effectively. Bankai is over the top, and while Vaizardizing is cool, how are they going to justify it? But then again, if it's awesome enoguh, I can excuse any gap of logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibamonster View Post
Kenpachi would kill to fight his Zanpakuto or his Hollow Self. If nothing else the battle alone would be something he could actually enjoy and go all out on since they are just reflections of his reatsu. I'm sure he'd love beating the name out of his materialized zanpakuto's spirit (although I think it would fit his character more if he GAVE his zanpakuto a name). It seemed like the vizards could force someones hollow out of them too. But I don't know if anyone else will get those kind of hax besides ichigo. Too bad. Everyone else has to actually work to get their powers.
Ichigo's battle with Zangetsu didn't end with him beating the tar out of the old man. It ended when he understood Zangetsu's true nature and identified him. I don't think Zaraki can win his Zanpakuto's acceptance just by pounding it to a pulp. Besides, if it's anything like Zaraki.........it would rather die than let itself be dominated so meekly.
Old 2008-01-30, 10:49   Link #12
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
I expected Noi to get his butt handed to him, so i guess it's a clean sweep for the SS group.
Old 2008-01-30, 11:08   Link #13
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I thought about the Vizard part myself. Maybe we could get a surprise about how those with high reiatsu have been trained, in secret, to be Vizards. I know that its been said that being Vizard is against SS rules, but Ichigo is a Vizard and Byakuya and Rukia both know this. So why havent they outcast Ichigo?????? Who knows though, I'd like to see whats in store for us in the future. My prediction is that SS will go against the Vizarding Rule and use it to fight the VL's, if any are ever to be found.
Old 2008-01-30, 11:20   Link #14
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
It's still only been 2 hours at most since Ulquiorra was locked away and he is in there for 3 hours minimum.
Yeah, I agree. Also, the negaicon was just a convenient way to keep Ulq from interfering with the current battles. Out of the upper tier of Espada, Ulq is the only one that has cared enough to be involved with the fighting so far. There had to be way to keep him out of the current battles since he could and would interfere.

Point: Ulq probably won't appear again until all the taicho battles are wrapped up. If Zaraki vs. Noi stretched out another 20 chp we won't see Ulq for another 20 chp. Trying to keep track of the exact passage of time is pretty futile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Add a fourth one to that.........learning to use his shikai effectively. Bankai is over the top, and while Vaizardizing is cool, how are they going to justify it? But then again, if it's awesome enoguh, I can excuse any gap of logic.
Ken's power-up? Hell, I'm wondering when Noi's going to power-up. Zaraki's making sport of him with the eyepatch on. At this rate, Noi will have to release just to avoid getting dominated by Kenpachi at normal strength. Unless Noi's release is just ridiculously powerful (and most of the Espada's releases have not granted impressive increase in strength so far) Zaraki shouldn't have to go further than removing his eyepatch.

Personally, I have doubts about Kenpachi receiving any kind of upgrade. Afterall, Rukia defeated an Espada without any power-up. I would like to see Zaraki get one though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory
Byakuya and Rukia both know this. So why havent they outcast Ichigo?????? Who knows though, I'd like to see whats in store for us in the future. My prediction is that SS will go against the Vizarding Rule and use it to fight the VL's, if any are ever to be found.
Simple. Neither Byakuya or Rukia have told SS that Ichigo is a vizard. I doubt seriously that SS will be making vizards out their soldiers. Fact is, becoming a vizard is dangerous and if the process fails, a hollow will be created and has to be destroyed. How many shinigami actually successful in beating their hollow like Ichigo? 1-in-5, 1-in-10, 1-in-100? Would SS be willing to risk so many shinigami just to create one vizard?
And even if the process is successful, there's always a chance the hollow may try regain control.

Last edited by Sabaku Kyu; 2008-01-31 at 00:11.
Old 2008-01-30, 12:24   Link #15
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post

*Is still wondering what crack i was smoking when i thought a zaraki fight may actually be entertaining*
There alot of these types in bleach, Byakuya with his arrogance, Ichigo with his lame attitude against his enemies (beeing to soft on them), etc etc

Quote:
Eye-patch, 100% Shikai, Bankai, will only need the first 2 imo to win, cant think he will be able to force Noi to release with patch on, even if the spoilers do look like he may be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
I expected Noi to get his butt handed to him, so i guess it's a clean sweep for the SS group.
Cant have Byakuya + Mayuri win and then make Kenpachi loose , still lots of action left in this fight so who knows how things will turn out.
Old 2008-01-30, 12:24   Link #16
Fyria

Honestly Aizend and whole Espada has been so massive letdown...

Aizen was quite badass at end of SS arc but now his rep drops with every chapter he idles, he is more pathetic than Hinamori soon.

I expected SS captains win their Espada fights just for sake showing their powerups. But way fights were done was major discrace and lack of all logic.

Honestly what is point of Bleach anymore? there is no blot or thrill anymore. SS can exploit HM how they wish, Espada getting crushed left and right, they haven't win ANY fight yet.

Kubo is making big mistakes over-protecting his hero chars, no goodies have died, no one even has been defeated in this arc.

And why the hell they only sent 4 captains? if they would send 6-8 captains Aizen would be owned already.

And can 1-4 Espada make any diffrence? I don't think so, Previious espadas was literally crushed and Captains in HM destroyed their espadas with almost mockingly ease, Mayri didn't even got scratch and Buyakuka would got neither if he would bothered use his Zenbonzakura earlier.

Whole Bleach is turning or turned already to Farche.
Old 2008-01-30, 12:47   Link #17
medigo

calm down dude.
they only finished the weakest espada, 6 and below havent exactly been push-overs. (Noitora and Szyael already did a lot of fighting before the captains arrived anyway)
Old 2008-01-30, 13:05   Link #18
naruto89

Quote:
Originally Posted by medigo View Post
calm down dude.
they only finished the weakest espada, 6 and below havent exactly been push-overs. (Noitora and Szyael already did a lot of fighting before the captains arrived anyway)
but it does ask the question that who is going to be the fodder to demonstrate the power of the higher ranked espada, chad, rukia, ichigo and co have already recieved thier beat down's so its highly unlikely thier going to be taking an ass-whooping soon and with the SS captains (especially the captains that have arrived) it would greatly diminish thier character's if they got knocked up side the head and would completely contradict the pawn tastic moments they have recently demonstrated, (that is if kenpachi defeats noi) so who else? unless this little journey into hueco mundo is about to finish
Old 2008-01-30, 13:29   Link #19
Fyria

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
but it does ask the question that who is going to be the fodder to demonstrate the power of the higher ranked espada, chad, rukia, ichigo and co have already recieved thier beat down's so its highly unlikely thier going to be taking an ass-whooping soon and with the SS captains (especially the captains that have arrived) it would greatly diminish thier character's if they got knocked up side the head and would completely contradict the pawn tastic moments they have recently demonstrated, (that is if kenpachi defeats noi) so who else? unless this little journey into hueco mundo is about to finish
Well good question, no one at HM can't be sacrificed to show final Espadas power. All SS captains who arrived have their own fanbases and Kubo won't shoot himself leg allowing them lose (they can be wounded but never killed).

Unohana? I doubt she is ranked one of most powerful captains but she haven't shown her combat power yet (Another espada to sacrifice).

Now who to sacrifice to show higher up espada power? Some lietnants or typical SS footsoldiers? Or simply get more SS captains and sacrifice 1-4 Espadas to show THEIR powerups.

I guess Aizen/Gin power must be showed too but I guess we get some SS medicore guys who don't have fans (Kira lol) to show 'ooh/aah' power of final badguys.

It's quite hard to Kubo show villains power because he can't sacrifice any good guys, well I guess he can create some random rebellious hollows for purpose to keep childrens happy
Old 2008-01-30, 13:30   Link #20
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post

Ugh, again with this stupid question. Well at least I haven't had to post this in the last few chapters but let me quote myself.

SO the whole ichigo vs grimm, nell regaining her powers and Ken vs Noi was only 3 hours