Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-30, 00:00   Link #11021
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
There has been a lack of CCxLulu fans lately, that is true. Maybe they are scared of tsundere modes of Kalulu fans? XD
But then again, present your POV with good points, and you are set. {maybe there are not enough evidences to back CCxLulu. Just saying.}
Nah. C.C. being Lelouch's sheild is enough for me. It's just that , Romance wasn't really concentrated much. And C.C. rarely appears , especially on R2. Things that made me a CluClu were the ones where Lelouch said he wants to make her smile. Their unique relationship. They didn't care much about each other at first. But Lelouch started to get attached to her.

I find Episode 25 R1 rather funny and a bit cute. The part when C.C. kissed him. Then he says "C.C., Don't die.". It's like he forgot she was immortal because of the kiss. And his smile towards C.C...
I should stop. I'm just boring you with my CluClu stuffs. Gomen ne~
Old 2008-11-30, 00:02   Link #11022
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

I could so go somewhere with this. I feel t3h internet rage building. But no, I'll let it lie. Cluclu has for the most part moved on with the show ending. Shirlulu lost much when, well, shirley bit the bullet. They tried to gain import with the idea of shirlely & lelouch in heaven together, but Kalulu fans just dont care. Kalulu fans get the best developed romance, additional side materials and other fun stuff that keeps them posting & posting. They're tenacious, sorta like Kallen.
Old 2008-11-30, 00:03   Link #11023
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Ugh...Despite CluClu having waaaay more votes than Kalulu , I still don't know why my comrades are so quiet. ROFL.
Old 2008-11-30, 00:07   Link #11024
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
まだぬるい。。。まだまだ討て、絶やせ。。。
I am technically trolling...It's great to see the romance thread on fire again.
Old 2008-11-30, 00:12   Link #11025
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
まだぬるい。。。まだまだ討て、絶やせ。。。
I am technically trolling...It's great to see the romance thread on fire again.
Fire? That would require shippers to argue in a kinda aggressive way, and i can't see any CCxLulu fan around except one or two. xD
Old 2008-11-30, 00:18   Link #11026
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Quote:
Fire? That would require shippers to argue in a kinda aggressive way, and i can't see any CCxLulu fan around except one or two. xD
While true of Cluclu-ers, the Shirlulu's have been out in force for the past month, month & a half or so? The best way to get a rise on the boards now is to either say Shirlulu is crap, or kalulu is crap. Either side will rise up in holy rage against the other. For a while, its was Kalulu + Cluclu vs. Shirlulu, though this alliance seems largley to have dissapated.

This is somewhat a shame, I got along alot well with most Cluclu fans. They're a largely nice & agreeable group of individuals supporting the pairing they support.
Old 2008-11-30, 00:19   Link #11027
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
While true of Cluclu-ers, the Shirlulu's have been out in force for the past month, month & a half or so? The best way to get a rise on the boards now is to either say Shirlulu is crap, or kalulu is crap. Either side will rise up in holy rage against the other.
Shirlulu and Kalulu are DEFINITELY not crap.
Old 2008-11-30, 00:20   Link #11028
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Ok I'll do that.
Shirlulu is crap.
Kalulu is crap
Cluclu is crap
Lamperouge-cest ftw!
Old 2008-11-30, 00:24   Link #11029
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Shirlulu ain't crap.
Kalulu ain't crap.
Cluclu ain't crap.

Nina X Table-kun WINS!

And Schneizel and Kanon, chuu~~ ♥
Old 2008-11-30, 00:26   Link #11030
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
Ok I'll do that.
Shirlulu is crap.
Kalulu is crap
Cluclu is crap
Lamperouge-cest ftw!
I think your post might be lacking the necessary sincerity to actually get a rise outta people.

Now, a post explaining in detail why Shirlulu makes no sense, that would get a rise.
For instance, how shirley has absolutely no redeeming characters traits, she's a rather blind follower, she's not all that bright might get shirley fans upset. I'd offer Kallen examples, but she's pretty much perfect so its not possible. C.C.'s kinda hard to do the same to as well, though I think the age thing is a bit creepy myself.
Old 2008-11-30, 00:27   Link #11031
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
I think your post might be lacking the necessary sincerity to actually get a rise outta people.

Now, a post explaining in detail why Shirlulu makes no sense, that would get a rise.
For instance, how shirley has absolutely no redeeming characters traits, she's a rather blind follower, she's not all that bright might get shirley fans upset. I'd offer Kallen examples, but she's pretty much perfect so its not possible. C.C.'s kinda hard to do the same to as well, though I think the age thing is a bit creepy myself.
It most certainly would. Sol Falling would eat the person alive.
Old 2008-11-30, 00:34   Link #11032
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring_sakura111 View Post
Ugh...Despite CluClu having waaaay more votes than Kalulu , I still don't know why my comrades are so quiet. ROFL.
Many CluClu fans are still living in exile after the mighty Kalulu invasion that occurred around turn 7+

Logic bombs were dropped constantly, blood was spilled, there was much gnashing of the teeth. Only the strongest and toughest CluClu veterans remain.

I've got the entire history chronicled right here

Spoiler for The Chronicles of the CG Romance thread Shipping War:

Last edited by yvj; 2008-11-30 at 00:46.
Old 2008-11-30, 00:39   Link #11033
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Many CluClu fans are still living in exile after the might Kalulu invasion that occured occurred around turn 7+

Logic bombs were dropped constantly, blood was spilled, there was much gnashing of the teeth. Only the strongest and toughest CluClu veterans remain.

I've got the entire history chronicled right here

Spoiler for The Chronicles of the CG Romance thread Shipping War:
Rofl, i gotta tell i joined the forums somewhere at that time, and i still remember a member had a custom title "DROPPING DAH LOGIC BOMBS!" It made me rofl in an epic way.
Old 2008-11-30, 00:45   Link #11034
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Rofl, i gotta tell i joined the forums somewhere at that time, and i still remember a member had a custom title "DROPPING DAH LOGIC BOMBS!" It made me rofl in an epic way.
That was me

But "Logic Bomb" came from the genius of Witacume
Old 2008-11-30, 01:06   Link #11035
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
That's back when Var was still here. He's been banned for a really long time. Anybody know when he can come back (if ever)?
Old 2008-11-30, 01:11   Link #11036
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

CluClu mode switching on

Someone should draw a CluClu fanart out of this:
Spoiler for example of 魔王と魔王の妻 (demon king and queen) from the Musou series~hotlinking from KW:
Old 2008-11-30, 01:12   Link #11037
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
That's back when Var was still here. He's been banned for a really long time. Anybody know when he can come back (if ever)?
I had the custom title but Var is the one who paved the way for the bombs. Kaluluers followed his lead.

I think he's banned for good unfortunately.
Old 2008-11-30, 01:21   Link #11038
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:

Well, that's more of an assault on Shirley's character rather than the Shirlulu ship itself. And hell, I'll be the first to agree that Shirley isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she often did have some words of wisdom to share (the "true love" and "forgiveness" speeches) and ultimately if it is true love than that shouldn't matter. Well, I won't go any further, especially since I'm not sure how serious you were when you said that
Old 2008-11-30, 01:59   Link #11039
Pandonetho

I didn't like Shirley at all, and I liked Kallen even less (both as romance characters for lelouch.)

I just find it attractive that this woman, C.C. who's lived all eternity and has been through so much, and seems partially emotionless at first, just wants to be truly loved. And she finally one day meets a man (lelouch) who is different from anyone that she's ever met before. Their relationship is nice, since they both seem to have other objectives, yet so many people want them both to hook up.

And when C.C. kisses lelouch it's hawt. Like, there's no hesitation or anything, she just goes in for a quick lip to lip. I hate it when Shirley is all crying and whatnot and she kisses lelouch, that type of love isn't the type that appeals to me. I also liked to think that the kiss in r1 ep 25 was kind of meant to be like, a goodbye kiss.

Last edited by Pandonetho; 2008-11-30 at 02:39.
Old 2008-11-30, 02:37   Link #11040
Nobodyman9
Banned

Ah, another CluClu shipper. Spring Sakura will be riveted.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance