AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-06, 03:52   Link #21
Ambulator

21: Tea cup

Yay for ep 21 coming out! I'd almost forgotten how good looking this series is.

Not the most action packed episode: I think the main point was to get to know the characters better. That works for me, since I think the main reason I like the show is that I like the two girls so much.
Old 2007-02-06, 05:07   Link #22
Quarkboy
Translator, Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulator View Post
Yay for ep 21 coming out! I'd almost forgotten how good looking this series is.

Not the most action packed episode: I think the main point was to get to know the characters better. That works for me, since I think the main reason I like the show is that I like the two girls so much.
A 52 year old watches this show? That makes me feel strangely happy... (It'd be nice if they watched it with their children or something...)
Sam Pinansky
Old 2007-02-06, 10:53   Link #23
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

For the latest sub, I can only say thank you for maintaining the balance of power between SSR and Hataraki Man Still can't get over Anno Moyoko writing both >_<

Remember folks, SSR only appears once a month Enjoy it when it does.
Old 2007-04-15, 08:15   Link #24
Chibi_Faerie
Challenging fate head on!

I Love this s eries, it always helps to brighten my mood a little when I'm down. It's just so cute and funny, and the story (when you get to it, and as I hear it gets a lot better later on) Is interesting too. I can't wait to see more episodes, as I wait patiently for 25 to download.
Old 2007-04-15, 08:54   Link #25
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
I've love this series too
So in France, we have the Series name : Chocolat and Vanilla (Box 1 had been released 3 Days ago)
French Dub are not Bad, Almost it's even better than Japanese Dub... How's strange
BTW I've only Watching ep 1 to 31...

Spoiler:
Old 2007-10-30, 04:28   Link #26
sparlkedust123

sugar sugar rune

hello peoples

does anybody know any sites at all that shows sugar sugar rune episode 30 in japnese with english subtitles?????
Old 2008-04-01, 22:58   Link #27
Quarkboy
Translator, Producer

Edit: False alarm, turns out it was mislabled as DVD instead of manga... no licensing

Original post:

Quote:
Ressurecting this thread to mention some good news.

Am I releasing a batch torrent with the rest of the episodes? Alas, no.

But the show has been licensed. It seems that Bandai Entertainment (not visual) has got the show and is even dubbing it.

It was listed on the schedule for anime boston incorrectly as bandai visual, but in the end wasn't shown because bandai entertainment didn't get it ready in time. They pulled it and any announcement they were planning to make.

Info is personal contacts within anime boston, so don't consider this official yet.
Sam Pinansky

Last edited by Quarkboy; 2008-04-03 at 23:33.
Old 2008-05-10, 15:55   Link #28
oilartist

episode 35 of Sugar Sugar Rune will be out soon.
the reason why it been slow is that my only translator been busy and I think he will not translate Any more episode after #35.
every member of a fansub have the right stop when ever they want.
I hope my translator have a great life.

This Anime get better after ep 39 when the show get darker and more evil because of a lot of black heart.
Old 2008-09-28, 16:28   Link #29
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Nooooooooooooooooooooone outa there who wants to finish this show?
Old 2009-03-08, 13:54   Link #30
sailorsean

Angry Is there anyone willing to finish sugar sugar rune???!!!???

All right everyone, if you look on AniDB:

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...anime&aid=3320

It'll say that the project's been dropped by EVERY group!

If you Don't believe me you can just look up the respected sites, But I'll save you the time...

First, The French Group Dropped it after 1 episode back in 2006... Arienai & Seishun Dropped the project January of 2008 and Closed the Group in August of 2008 Ending after subbing the first 29 Episodes... Another Group, Hime out of nowhere released 1 and 1 Episode ONLY (Which was episode 34) back in July of 2008 and never released an episode again?... And Our last hope, SunFlower&PHT Contiuned the Project From Episode 30-32 And have the timed scripts for Episodes 33-39 and NOT having most of the RAW's to match...

So I'm Asking Anyone, of Any Group! Is There Anyone Out There That Will Be Willing To Finish This Show? I Know ALOT Of Fans are Still Waiting... Please! It's A Great Show!
Old 2009-03-17, 01:34   Link #31
wantsfreedom

Send a message via MSN to wantsfreedom Send a message via Yahoo to wantsfreedom
A New Fansubs created not long

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorsean View Post
All right everyone, if you look on AniDB:

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...anime&aid=3320

It'll say that the project's been dropped by EVERY group!

If you Don't believe me you can just look up the respected sites, But I'll save you the time...

First, The French Group Dropped it after 1 episode back in 2006... Arienai & Seishun Dropped the project January of 2008 and Closed the Group in August of 2008 Ending after subbing the first 29 Episodes... Another Group, Hime out of nowhere released 1 and 1 Episode ONLY (Which was episode 34) back in July of 2008 and never released an episode again?... And Our last hope, SunFlower&PHT Contiuned the Project From Episode 30-32 And have the timed scripts for Episodes 33-39 and NOT having most of the RAW's to match...

So I'm Asking Anyone, of Any Group! Is There Anyone Out There That Will Be Willing To Finish This Show? I Know ALOT Of Fans are Still Waiting... Please! It's A Great Show!
there is a fansubs doing ep 36-51/52(cant rmb how many altogether)...it is wantsfreedom Fansubs...can visit http://wantsfreedom.wordpress.com the website and if u wan to join, feel free.

Come and join the crew if you want to help.
Old 2009-05-06, 06:39   Link #32
Arielle Anne

Unhappy

hi....um.... can anyone help me find "Sugar Sugar Rune episodes (with english sub)"??? ....... I want to watch episodes 48-51.... but I cant understand because it is not english subbed..... pls help me..... <
Pls someone help me........
Old 2009-05-06, 07:03   Link #33
KimmyChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arielle Anne View Post
hi....um.... can anyone help me find "Sugar Sugar Rune episodes (with english sub)"??? ....... I want to watch episodes 48-51.... but I cant understand because it is not english subbed..... pls help me..... <
Try Veoh.com, they have Sugar Sugar Rune on there Good luck
Old 2009-05-06, 23:23   Link #34
Zalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arielle Anne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyChan View Post
Try Veoh.com, they have Sugar Sugar Rune on there Good luck
Or just keep watching the animesuki torrent list. Those episodes will be out eventually, and with better subs than what you'd find on veoh. Eps 40-42 have been translated and are in various stages of release.
Old 2009-06-30, 20:15   Link #35
ricaryx

Episode 42 is here!! Thank you hatsuyuki and sfs! We're getting close to the end.
Old 2009-11-26, 18:46   Link #36
tyciol
*Artist

http://animesuki.com/series.php/715.html

It looks like episodes 30-48 are done, meaning there is only 3 left until the end. The most recent was posted in November.

What I am curious about: any idea where 1-29 are? Did the group that did them drop their subs from animesuki or something? Licensed?
Old 2009-11-27, 04:25   Link #37
Zalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyciol View Post
http://animesuki.com/series.php/715.html

It looks like episodes 30-48 are done, meaning there is only 3 left until the end. The most recent was posted in November.

What I am curious about: any idea where 1-29 are? Did the group that did them drop their subs from animesuki or something? Licensed?
From Arienai's site:
Quote:
You might have already noticed, but we took offline the tracker, donation and contact page. This is because we are no longer fansubbing.
I personally lost interest in anime (fansubbing), the anime community has gone to hell if you ask me. People are demanding you release 1 day after the show airs in Japan despite of the quality of the fansub (you can thank speedsub groups for that). Also life has taken over, both me and sam are no longer in college.

This is why we've decided to move on, we hope you've enjoyed our fansubs.
Posted by Sub-Cool on August 18, 2008, 3:24 am
So basically, since the group took their torrents down, they're no longer linked on animesuki. There is an unofficial 01-32 batch torrent here -- it's not against forum rules to link it, right?

Oh, and 49-51 should be out soon, along with (I hope) some v2s for 30, 31, and 32.
Closed Thread