AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-02, 22:20   Link #61
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Ah Anime Sharing....the successor to Hongfire....
Old 2012-04-03, 01:39   Link #62
larethian

Seitsuki, why is Kiriha's route 99% completed? I thought you finished everything......
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 03:12   Link #63
Seitsuki
Onee!

>_>
<_<

shhh.
Old 2012-04-16, 02:20   Link #64
Dissix
What the Fudge Nuggets

So anyone know where I can find a walk through for this game lol, a lil stuck on one part >.<
Dissix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 05:34   Link #65
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissix View Post
So anyone know where I can find a walk through for this game lol, a lil stuck on one part >.<
http://g-seeker.net/game/h/fortunearterial.html
Old 2012-04-16, 05:43   Link #66
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissix View Post
Hey hey hey are you serious? Even if you don't understand Japanese, there's no need for a walkthrough for FA. You just keep choosing the same girl at the branch point to get to the route end. There are no other route decision points after the branch point.
Old 2012-04-16, 05:50   Link #67
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Hey hey hey are you serious? Even if you don't understand Japanese, there's no need for a walkthrough for FA. You just keep choosing the same girl at the branch point to get to the route end. There are no other route decision points after the branch point.
I think it's coz he keeps winding up with the Art Club girl...
Old 2012-04-16, 05:55   Link #68
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I think it's coz he keeps winding up with the Art Club girl...
But she's the best ending girl!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 23:58   Link #69
larethian

They've released Kanade route patch.
Old 2013-06-24, 18:29   Link #70
T-6000

I've read up on this fan translation project, and it seems like the team has the vast majority of the translation done. And for that, I thank them immensely. I've been waiting for someone to do this since 2007. I would like for some distributor or publisher to translate this and bring it to the states, but unfortunately Visual Novels are unpopular here in the states (we apparently prefer FPS games with flashy graphics. I should know, I'm one of them. ).

I'm going to download the VN and utilize this translation patch. But I think I'll try it on the "demo" that is available on the site first (it does work on the demo, right?)
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 20:06   Link #71
Seitsuki
Onee!

There should be a separate demo patch iirc.
Old 2013-06-24, 20:56   Link #72
T-6000

Well, getting the demo version working is turning out to be an extreme pain. So far I can't even install it, so I'm wondering if it's because I have 64 bit version of Windows 7?

***EDIT***

Ok, screw it! I'm just going to download the full version. Maybe I'll have better luck (though it could take awhile with my internet speed).

Last edited by T-6000; 2013-06-24 at 21:29.
Old 2013-06-29, 17:52   Link #73
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Still waiting for Erika's patch. Only then I'll get to it. Man, been looking forward to this for quite some time. ^^'
Old 2013-06-30, 01:16   Link #74
Hoang.Giang

I have finished Erika's route without English after school sport festival. Quite easy but too boring because i can't read all of the dialog. Need comple Patch :/
By the way here the route in Japanese: http://g-seeker.net/game/h/fortunearterial.html
Hoang.Giang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 00:03   Link #75
T-6000

I decided to finally give this a go yesterday, as I had downloaded not only the full game but downloaded the English patch for it. I'll have to thank the person who is in charge of the translation work, thanks to him I'm playing (Well....I use that word lightly as you're mainly reading through walls of text. Heh, like Planescape Torment. *trollface*) the visual novel I've always wanted to try out since back at 2007. But so far......it's not what I am expecting. It's off to a very slow start and the pacing of the story is very sluggish. I'm past the part where Kohei finds out that Lori and Erika are vampires so hopefully things pick up some more. I'm also finding myself being put off by the main character, he's just too uptight and whiny. I risk being crucified by the more loyal fans of FA, but I actually like his personality in the Anime better. I just hope the story (and Kohei's attitude) gets better later in the game.

Hmmmm......maybe if there was a Decepticon incursion later in the game to make things more interesting. Or a Daedra invasion. I'm......starting to sound silly, aren't I?

Last edited by T-6000; 2013-07-09 at 01:24.
Old 2013-07-09, 01:50   Link #76
larethian

Well, you need to play all routes before the true route open. The true route is where the gold is. Nearly all routes have important foreshadowing for the true route except for Kanade route, which only has an ending scene as a foreshadowing (IIRC). I'm also curious whether the team is still actively working on it. Last check Haruna and Erika has 5 scenes left. True route which is the longest is pretty much untranslated though.
Old 2013-07-09, 09:19   Link #77
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

question from a interested party

1) Is this going to be fully translated soon, or everyone is playing with knowledge of Japanese?

2) Does this story has darker element mixed in (I.E G-Senjou no maou) or just a bright sunshine love story (Drac-Riot?)

3) How much does the partial patch right now cover?

Thanks!
Old 2013-07-09, 11:10   Link #78
T-6000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
question from a interested party

1) Is this going to be fully translated soon, or everyone is playing with knowledge of Japanese?

2) Does this story has darker element mixed in (I.E G-Senjou no maou) or just a bright sunshine love story (Drac-Riot?)

3) How much does the partial patch right now cover?

Thanks!
1. It hasn't been fully translated yet, and from what I understand most of us are going by the English translation while a few can understand Japanese and played the full game.

2. So far it's a typical slice of life story you'd find in alot of Anime/Manga high school stories, or it starts out that way. Darker parts of the Vampire story start to slowly unveil as you get deeper into the story. In short, it starts out light hearted but later gets darker and more serious. If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me anyone.

3. So far Shiro, Kiriha, and Kanade routes are fully done. Erika is only 65% done, Haruna 70% done (latest updates are that it's now 80%), the true route only 5% done, and the Omakes are 10% done. Personally I find it odd that Erika and Haruna weren't the ones done first, as they seem to be the most popular girls. Most seem to not like Kanade, she seems to be too hyper and odd balled. And it seems like the characters in the game find her annoying too (well, most of the male characters are sticks in the mud IMHO). But I think I'm the only one that actually finds her amusing and appreciates her humor, in a way she's more like a Japanese version of Peter Griffin.
Old 2013-07-09, 11:29   Link #79
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
2. So far it's a typical slice of life story you'd find in alot of Anime/Manga high school stories, or it starts out that way. Darker parts of the Vampire story start to slowly unveil as you get deeper into the story. In short, it starts out light hearted but later gets darker and more serious. If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me anyone.

How dark does it gets? Like Fate/Night, Tsukihime or G-Senjou dark (I.E tough choice and bitter sweet endings, may have deaths), or are we talking about murderous guro stuff like protagonist banging vampires while eating hearts out of classmates and chopping their limbs off?
Old 2013-07-09, 11:33   Link #80
Kirayuki

Not too dark like your examples.

It has bitter sweet ending for one of the routes
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
august, ero-game, game patch, pc game, translation