Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-13, 09:05   Link #2081
v1nx

Send a message via ICQ to v1nx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Wind of despair? Huh..I wonder how sacrificing someone like that would give birth to a wind

...oh wait, I forget that I shouldn't think too much with the rule of science for this manga
What do you mean how? Shock wave from explosion - that's how.
v1nx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 10:31   Link #2082
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Didn't noticed that, I thought she got tangled up with some vines or something that'll end up killing her.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 10:49   Link #2083
bludvein

There is no way OG didn't write this series while completely high. No sane person could string such utter bullshit together and still somehow make it sell. He completely skips the whole suspension of disbelief and uses physics that even a high school dropout would call bullshit on.

bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 11:19   Link #2084
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

5 chapter left....

so Sora can't do anything inside Ikki's infinite atmosphere... and to trigger that windless area, he must be hit by a huge power??

agh! will OG kill Rika and Ringo??? I want them to survive
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 11:38   Link #2085
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
5 chapter left....

so Sora can't do anything inside Ikki's infinite atmosphere... and to trigger that windless area, he must be hit by a huge power??

agh! will OG kill Rika and Ringo??? I want them to survive
Yeah thats the most common response " you want ringo and rika survive " and thats why people hate plots since somehow hero overturn tables by big asspulls , i think if ringo explodes by rika and make a wind that will make sora win and then all people in the world got wings this manga will be a legend . But if ikki or ringo do something and stop that we will be just readers of a useless manga where 0 = 0 logic i mean if ikki wins whats the point of all this manga .

Just because we want a happy ending asspulls happens and because of the same reason we hate plots , even sora said he knew ikki would beat him even tough he spent all his life and sacrificed everyone for his goal . We may not aprove sora goals but think a war between africa and america how can they win , does african people have any choice or do they need to live as an american slaves .

Even tough i dont approve soras methods i can understand him , people who are highly capable doesnt know thousands of peoples feelings who tried the same thing and failed . Why does sora need to loose after sacrificing this much , ikki become stronger then sora in just one year or less without even loosing anything . People like ikki will never understand soras feelings who tried and sacrificed everything , does america really need to win , does ikki really need to win that much .

When will this slavery end , ikki just wants strong rule over the weak while sora gives a chance to weak to survive in this unfair world so i support sora .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 12:20   Link #2086
ZeroForever

LOL... did you miss the chapter where Sora pretty much said that the current world and people should DIE, Sora is a psychotic murder at it's finest. He wasn't advocating true world balance, at least in a good way (unless you think forced evolution via mass genocide is good which case i suggest you see a therapist). chap 346 if i'm not mistaken.

Him winning now would be like Light in death note winning everything, while entertaining it's not very satisfying in that everyone is screwed.
Old 2012-04-13, 13:21   Link #2087
kenjtr

Spoiler for Soras real goal:

As you can see sora doesnt want to kill everyone , he just wants to give same power to all people so that they can grab their fate so that weak wont be weak anymore . Look at the world we live in weak is always living mery of the strong but if all people have same strenght that wont happen cause weak will be able to defend . For example lets say america decided to kill all muslims because they dont like them and it has power to do that who will stop them , or who did stop american soldiers who raped ıraq girls in front of their fathers in prisons . Sora is giving weak people power and if they have will for it they will succeed thats all , if everyone has power greater willpower will succeed .

I dont see the world we live in as a fair place cause people think when they are strong they have right to take from weak like how all europen countries take arabian countries oil reserves . But if everyone had power even tough strong tries to take them they will defend theirselves , i think soras goal is noble .
Old 2012-04-13, 13:25   Link #2088
Johnny
Working the bags...

He's a murdering psychopath. Good luck with him being all noble...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 13:34   Link #2089
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
He's a murdering psychopath. Good luck with him being all noble...
Sora doesnt kill for fun he has goals and ideals unlike most villains these days and for what reason ikki is stopping sora , ikki doesnt have a goal or ideals and he doesnt even care for anyone in the world . Giving all people the power of regalia can solve lots of problems of this current world but it will make 1 percent of the world unhappy since they are the rulers of this planet . Why do you think we dont use cars which runs with water answer is simple big corparations doesnt want to loose profit and with that tecnology oil will loose its importance and the countries who has it . Just because one man doesnt want to be poor 1 million people suffer , thats how the world works now . American dream is just build on millions of peoples suffering so that one people can be happy , do you really belive ths world is righteous .
Old 2012-04-13, 17:24   Link #2090
Valky
Radioactive

I found it funny someone said "most villains these days have no goals". I wonder what kinda of manga/anime he read/watch. Almost all villains these days have motives and goals no matter how petty their goals is.
Old 2012-04-13, 17:35   Link #2091
Johnny
Working the bags...

Because he's trying to incorporate r/l rhetoric into the manga with his absurd rantings...

Also some of his statements point out that he's obviously reading a different Air Gear then I am...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 18:54   Link #2092
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
Sora doesnt kill for fun he has goals and ideals unlike most villains these days and for what reason ikki is stopping sora , ikki doesnt have a goal or ideals and he doesnt even care for anyone in the world . Giving all people the power of regalia can solve lots of problems of this current world but it will make 1 percent of the world unhappy since they are the rulers of this planet . Why do you think we dont use cars which runs with water answer is simple big corparations doesnt want to loose profit and with that tecnology oil will loose its importance and the countries who has it . Just because one man doesnt want to be poor 1 million people suffer , thats how the world works now . American dream is just build on millions of peoples suffering so that one people can be happy , do you really belive ths world is righteous .
You are trying too hard to put logic in a fictional story...Jeez.
Old 2012-04-13, 18:58   Link #2093
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Wow, now i definitely want Sora killed.
Old 2012-04-13, 19:50   Link #2094
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon4281isback View Post
You are trying too hard to put logic in a fictional story...Jeez.
this one in particular is quite a silly manga to try to put logic into, I felt like this manga took a ticket on the crazy train about half of the way through, I find it entertaining in that fact but its impossible to take any of the stuff or ideals that are said in it seriously anymore.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 20:11   Link #2095
XFire
150% done

How the hell is Sora a good guy? Did you miss the part where he said that he was going to give EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN PERSON IN THE WORLD THE ABILITY TO DESTROY THE WORLD!!???!!?? He flat out says that what he is doing will destroy the world, and because of that the world deserves to be destroyed. (I know that sentence is circular, that's because Sora is nuts.)
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 21:14   Link #2096
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
As usual you completely miss the point.

As the Tool Toul To girl on the page pointed out, you can't give everyone in the world that kind of power, in case some crazy person decides to misuse it.

Sora's 'goal' is nothing but sophistry to cover up the fact that he can't deal with being a failed Gravity Child, that's all. Any right thinking person would try to stop Sora, and in Ikki's case, Sora lied and used him, killed people he was friendly with, kidnapped his sister, etc. He has more reasons than most to stop Sora.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 21:28   Link #2097
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
As the Tool Toul To girl on the page pointed out, you can't give everyone in the world that kind of power, in case some crazy person decides to misuse it.
It's like equality in DeSu all over again w . For some people, he might be a good guy because he wants to give everyone what they wanted: Power. If you look at it in long-term though, it's indeed will be a very bad situation in case someone crazy starts to misuse their power..

Personally, I'd just like for Sora to become a good guy and live happily with Rika and Ikki...but well, it probably won't happen

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 21:36   Link #2098
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Well duh, all the BS that Sora has done can never be forgotten, no matter how "noble and righteous" his "intentions" are now. There's always some excuse for what he's doing now. As far as I can think of it, he's trying to be slick and trying to get away with something and not ever be held responsible for it. A "Karma Houdini" perhaps...

Going off-topic...sorry. Look so many wrongs never make many rights and all that stuff. He did some crap to Ikki and the rest, he's an idiot who needs his a** kicked or die. Either way whether he slips away or not. I'll never like this dude.

*edit* And if he wanted to become a good guy, he should have done it a different way. Few hundreds of chapters ago....
Old 2012-04-14, 11:44   Link #2099
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Ok..raw for chapter 453 is out..and

Spoiler:
Old 2012-04-20, 09:29   Link #2100
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Ehhhhhh?! Ringo using the storm regalia?! I kinda feel sorry for Rika after telling Sora she was pregrant. It was like she was thrown after being used like some old cloth
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shounen, tournament