4 out of 10 : Poor 8 1.40%
3 out of 10 : Bad 3 0.52%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.70%
1 out of 10 : Painful 11 1.92%
Voters: 572. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-04-06, 17:57   Link #641
Dextro
He Without a Title

Just watched the episode and... I want more!!! So many questions left unanswered, so much still to be said about what happened... I just can't wait till next week.

Btw am I the only one thinking that Lelouche wasn't anything like himself until he got his memories back? Rollo being his "only brother" and all that talk about how the rebellion failed really got me scared.

But DAMN Karen was sugoi both in her cute bunny suit during the ep and in the drawing in the end (best one imho)...

Spoiler:
Old 2008-04-06, 17:59   Link #642
prototype_sky

Kallen is a Lemming who has fallen victim to zero's charismatic ways plain and simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
I have look at it before I went to work today and I like to say that R2 is starting off on a very good spot.

Zero is back but this time some of the OOBK knows that he is Lulu and still going to follow him so they can "destory this world and recreate it" but that comes up with a good question.

Spoiler for Kallen:

For everything else, this series is going to be awesome, and nobody in here(640 posts) didnt talk about this

PIZZA HUT STILL SUPPORTS THE REBELLION!!!
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 18:00   Link #643
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Seems like the last couple of pages have been more about speculation than discussing the actually episode.
You need to go back a bit further for content heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
Spoiler for Kallen:
Sometimes even a fake messiah is better than the alternatives. I'd say Lelouch is the only one Kallen can rely on to build an independent Japan.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 18:02   Link #644
Crazy_O

Awesome...
But i really hoped Suzaku died, i hope he will... I hate him so much.

This anime is full of win. Only one mistake can make me loathe it... an ending like Death Note... Go Lelouch! Destroy the current world and recreate it how you think it should be!!! im cheering for you!!!
Crazy_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 18:02   Link #645
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
One or both of them are likely to die.
Seriously, what are the facts about that

(pessimism? :/ )
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 18:07   Link #646
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechtsphere View Post
Well whatever happens I hope Suzaku gets what's coming to him, he makes my blood boil lol, hate him >.<

my most hated character in anime o.O
Agreed, and R2 1 does exactly what the entire first season did which is get you entertain you the whole the way through, build up the hype and at the end leaving you with cliffhangers and more questions while answering some left by the last episode.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 18:10   Link #647
Rhyel
*Graphic Designer

Many questions open, a forced new start, but no doubt a great show.

Spoiler for About The Majesty:
Old 2008-04-06, 18:14   Link #648
WhiteWings

Who's bad? Who's bad? Oh yeah!

Spoiler for Not really...:
Old 2008-04-06, 18:19   Link #649
cajunman380

Well whatever happens I hope Suzaku gets what's coming to him, he makes my blood boil lol, hate him >.<

I say the same for Leouch

Already what's with the Suzaku hate failing to protect his woman was enough suffering. I am sure he'll be a much more interesting character this season I hope he is ruthless

yeah, I hope he makes Leouch pay big time. Kill Nunally please!!!!!!
cajunman380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 18:21   Link #650
Deus ex Digital Boy
21st Century Digital Boy

fucking nice! I had chills, man! haha! I find it funny how the first ep of S2 bore a striking resemblance to the first ep of S1, but in any case it surpassed it. The scene (you know the one) was just fucking perfect. Lelouche's hand motions are incredible. Fuck, I want a gif of those hand motions! Animation was downright sick in this ep, and Kallen was hawt as ever, plus there was a C.C. boob shot : O Overall great start, even if it did exactly what everyone was scared of, suddenly skipping a year ahead and acting like nothing happened, but came back very well.
Deus ex Digital Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 18:31   Link #651
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Spoiler:
No need for spoiler tag for episode contents when sub has been out but to be on safe side
Spoiler for your question:
Old 2008-04-06, 18:34   Link #652
KrimzonStriker

He tried to shoot Rollo down and Lelouch got in the way though, right? But I suppose you can still pass it off that the grunts are still unaware
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 18:37   Link #653
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
He tried to shoot Rollo down and Lelouch got in the way though, right? But I suppose you can still pass it off that the grunts are still unaware
unless he was trying to make Lelouch fall down that hole. >_>
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 18:41   Link #654
flou
That's no lady

Not much to add since there's already over 640~ posts Anyway, the shot in the OP of the Orange-kun look-a-like is probably Orange-kun because 1)he's wearing a different outfit that the Knight of One and 2) if you look closely, whoever it is is wearing what looks like an eyepatch (eyepatch ftw~) over the same eye that was experimented on by Bartley & co.

The Michael-look-alike in the opening made me lol (Dann knows who I'm talking about ) The opening probably will see changes at episode 8 in the traditional Taniguchi fashion since none of the other Knights of Round have been shown in any of the scenes despite being in lots of promo material.

I found it interesting that the Emperor does have a geass (JUST AS PLANNED) in the opposite eye as Lelouch while Schneizel conducts experiments on creating a pseudo-geass (assuming I'm interpreting what they were doing correctly). Poor Schneizel, left out of the loop .... In the meantime (off-topic), I still say either Marianne or C.C. is working with the Emperor
flou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 18:42   Link #655
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
unless he was trying to make Lelouch fall down that hole. >_>
Or maybe he just wanted to kill Rollo, because falling down the hole didn't do much since Lelouch climbed right back up >_>
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 18:45   Link #656
Knives122
Throat slitting good

Quote:
Originally Posted by flou View Post
Not much to add since there's already over 640~ posts Anyway, the shot in the OP of the Orange-kun look-a-like is probably Orange-kun because 1)he's wearing a different outfit that the Knight of One and 2) if you look closely, whoever it is is wearing what looks like an eyepatch (eyepatch ftw~) over the same eye that was experimented on by Bartley & co.
He looks like Kaiba from Yugioh..............oh god
Knives122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 18:51   Link #657
Calawain
Gaijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by flou View Post

The Michael-look-alike in the opening made me lol (Dann knows who I'm talking about ) The opening probably will see changes at episode 8 in the traditional Taniguchi fashion since none of the other Knights of Round have been shown in any of the scenes despite being in lots of promo material.

I found it interesting that the Emperor does have a geass (JUST AS PLANNED) in the opposite eye as Lelouch while Schneizel conducts experiments on creating a pseudo-geass (assuming I'm interpreting what they were doing correctly). Poor Schneizel, left out of the loop .... In the meantime (off-topic), I still say either Marianne or C.C. is working with the Emperor
I think I was way too distracted by your icon to register what you actually wrote in this post. My, my.
Calawain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 19:02   Link #658
zerron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechtsphere View Post

Totally agree. That day shall come, it must
zerron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 19:05   Link #659
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Or maybe he just wanted to kill Rollo, because falling down the hole didn't do much since Lelouch climbed right back up >_>
exactly, right back up to where C.C. was.

What if they just told them to take warning shots at anyone who showed up in that room until they fell down the hole?
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 19:11   Link #660
cajunman380

Totally agree. That day shall come, it must

I hope the same for Leouch
cajunman380 is offline   Reply With Quote