Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-04-02, 19:49   Link #10181
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I can believe a lot of things...but that you didn't know what hentai was until now?
Naaahhh not for a second.
Hope you got my pm Randrak42, lets move on then.

Aside from the statistics and such, I found it really face palming that Takashi didn't use protection. He has some screw loose, that is apparent, but still there is no excuses. Unless he was intentionally trying to make a child with Kiyomi with of course Kiyomi approval (if she didn't than Takashi just ....*unpleasant words*).

The question now is what is next for Takashi and Kiyomi? Are they are going to be similar to Suzuka where the couple drops out of college and work to support their child?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 19:54   Link #10182
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
The question now is what is next for Takashi and Kiyomi? Are they are going to be similar to Suzuka where the couple drops out of college and work to support their child?
Dropping is pretty painful but I'm completely against abortion. Leaving the child temporarily is rather painful as well...

A working student, parent couple is very hard....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 19:59   Link #10183
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Dropping is pretty painful but I'm completely against abortion. Leaving the child temporarily is rather painful as well...

A working student, parent couple is very hard....
Kind of against abortion as well, I don't have any justifications, I just feel it is just wrong. To me it feels like a woman is trying to destroy her mistake for her carelessness.
Old 2013-04-02, 20:16   Link #10184
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Kind of against abortion as well, I don't have any justifications, I just feel it is just wrong. To me it feels like a woman is trying to destroy her mistake for her carelessness.
Leave the child in her parents for a while.. what you say?
Old 2013-04-02, 20:31   Link #10185
akron88

Jesus. That whole Akari thing, just what the ****.

A sign that this has gone a bit too far is when characters do uncharacteristic things like that whole business. She's gonna get married with someone she apparently loves so much she should get drunk and sleep with her other love, that way she'll be relieved? (NTR anyone?) feel bad for that guy Kanzaki; aside from that, Haruto just tells her if they did it he would fall for her? how's that a rejection? how does that make Akari move on? how's that okay? am I missing something? what warped morality is this?

:facepalm: I hereby make use of the "drop-hammer" on this one .|.!
akron88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 20:39   Link #10186
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Leave the child in her parents for a while.. what you say?
Kiyomi seems like a serious person, it got to have come from somewhere right. Though it would be unfair for the child, that child would lose the experience of being raise by a mother and father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akron88 View Post
Jesus. That whole Akari thing, just what the ****.

A sign that this has gone a bit too far is when characters do uncharacteristic things like that whole business. She's gonna get married with someone she loves so much she should get drunk and sleep with her other love, that way she'll be relieved? (NTR anyone?) feel bad for that guy Kanzaki; aside from that, Haruto just tells her if they did it he would fall for her? how's that a rejection? how does that make Akari move on? how's that okay? am I missing something? what warped morality is this?

I hereby make use of the "drop-hammer" on this one
Akari had some doubts and she decides to sleep with Haruto to be sure, she had lingering feelings for him and thought that by sleeping with him would ease all doubts. Haruto said that even if he did sleep with Akari, he said he would fall in love with her, if you haven't been reading the manga, when Haruto looks away or shift his gaze means he is lying so he meant the opposite meaning even if he did sleep with her, his feelings is still with Yuzuki and would not fall in love with her.
Old 2013-04-02, 20:50   Link #10187
akron88

Quote:
Akari had some doubts and she decides to sleep with Haruto to be sure, she had lingering feelings for him and thought that by sleeping with him would ease all doubts. Haruto said that even if he did sleep with Akari, he said he would fall in love with her, if you haven't been reading the manga, when Haruto looks away or shift his gaze means he is lying so he meant the opposite meaning even if he did sleep with her, his feelings is still with Yuzuki and would not fall in love with her.
All right, my mistake, didn't pick on the look away stuff, still doesn't take away from my main rant. I tell you what, people on the net seem to praise this Akari thing because, well, is that drama with which this manga was packed until recently, and has been missing with things going seemingly well with everyone. The thing is that, to derail a character like that to create tension doesn't sit well for me (feels a bit cheap). For that matter, kill Yuzuki! kill that other childhood friend of Haruto! that'll give you drama!

If you wanna do it with new characters, alright. Hell, do it with those already known but whose characterizations aren't already complete. Not like this. We seemingly have that progress in regards to Akari now, but if what I'm arguing about keeps happening, who's to say she won't do something like that again? to compesate the lack of drama? even though the progress was made?

P.D "she decides to sleep with Haruto to be sure, she had lingering feelings for him and thought that by sleeping with him would ease all doubts" you make it sound like if she'd slept with him then she wouldn't get married...she was gonna do it, "pretend" it didn't happen and get married. Warped morality, I tell ya'!

Last edited by akron88; 2013-04-02 at 21:02.
Old 2013-04-02, 21:10   Link #10188
NoemiChan
Banned

Akari sleeping with Haruto will only led to breakups, fights etc... not a good route to go... Do anyone think Yuzuki will just let this pass if she founds out? It'll be a big controversy and putting the manga at risk.
Old 2013-04-02, 21:10   Link #10189
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
All right, my mistake, didn't pick on the look away stuff, still doesn't take away from my main rant. I tell you what, people on the net seem to praise this Akari thing because, well, is that drama with which this manga was packed until recently, and has been missing with things going seemingly well with everyone. The thing is that, to derail a character like that to create tension doesn't sit well for me (feels a bit cheap). For that matter, kill Yuzuki! kill that other childhood friend of Haruto! that'll give you drama!

If you wanna do it with new characters, alright. Hell, do it with those already known but whose characterizations aren't already complete. Not like this. We seemingly have that progress in regards to Akari now, but if what I'm arguing about keeps happening, who's to say she won't do something like that again? to compesate the lack of drama? even though the progress was made?

P.D "she decides to sleep with Haruto to be sure, she had lingering feelings for him and thought that by sleeping with him would ease all doubts" you make it sound like if she'd slept with him then she wouldn't get married...she was gonna do it, "pretend" it didn't happen and get married. Warped morality, I tell ya'!
Yeah, sorry for that. What I meant is that Akari sleeping with Haruto, in her mind if she slept with Haruto that it will ease her doubt of never pursuing him in the past. With all the doubts clear, then she would get married without anything holding her back, again in her mind.
Old 2013-04-02, 21:37   Link #10190
akron88

Quote:
Yeah, sorry for that. What I meant is that Akari sleeping with Haruto, in her mind if she slept with Haruto that it will ease her doubt of never pursuing him in the past. With all the doubts clear, then she would get married without anything holding her back, again in her mind.
Yeah, that's what I got too. Here's the catch:
Spoiler:

She was a likeable character. This makes me sick and the implied perception in regards to Haruto, that other guy friend and Akari is that that was perfectly fine. No, just no.
Old 2013-04-02, 21:51   Link #10191
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Yeah, that's what I got too. Here's the catch:
Spoiler:

She was a likeable character. This makes me sick and the implied perception in regards to Haruto, that other guy friend and Akari is that that was perfectly fine. No, just no.
Well nobody is perfect, everyone had a bad mistake one point of their lives.
Old 2013-04-02, 22:26   Link #10192
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Yikes takashi, I get what sex is all about, still it's another moment where young people do stupid things. Just seeing the last panels brought back some previous memories of middle school and my private thing learning about sex and pregnancy and stuff at pre-teen age, just to make sure what I might be getting into when I have a girlfriend and work that relationship up to that point back then. Human Nature at work here on those parts like that. Anyway, obviously the various things you have to do and think about before you think about having sex, lest end up impregnating a lady one night, and ends up at one heck of a time before you're financially preparred to start a family later on in life.

So Takashi, what exactly will you do in your newfound predicament? ...we're all watching...

-_-
Old 2013-04-02, 22:36   Link #10193
akron88

Quote:
Well nobody is perfect, everyone had a bad mistake one point of their lives.

well that's no fun from you!

IMO the only (cheap) reason that happened, was for both fanservice and to bring back drama. But to each his own.
Old 2013-04-03, 04:26   Link #10194
Aesthetic Shampoo

Akari gets married, Kiyomi get pregnant...take the hint Haruto, your friends are nicely setting up a conspiracy for you
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 04:37   Link #10195
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
Akari gets married, Kiyomi get pregnant...take the hint Haruto, your friends are nicely setting up a conspiracy for you
Oh, its coming alright! But Seo gonna use the rest of the characters to push Haruto further XD
Old 2013-04-03, 05:32   Link #10196
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I'm pro-abortion so I don't see a problem if they go along that route...though I'm not sure about the abortion laws in Japan, never really bothered to check.
But I'm still not sure about the pregnancy thing being real, I'll believe it once it's confirmed by his girlfriend and that it wasn't a false positive. I find it hard to believe that he of all people would wait weeks to tell Haruto he finally did it with his girlfriend and you can get a true pregnancy test done this soon after sex for the first time >_>
Or she's cheating and he's being stupid...though I highly doubt it.

And you know what? I think this is Seo's way of actually doing the opposite of the Suzuka ending...kinda like, Haruto is being shown all his friends getting married and pregnant and such and in the midst of this he'll have a epiphany of sorts, talk to Yuzuki and agree to not get married and have a kid until they have stable jobs in the fields of their dreams.

Either that or Seo's really just dropping hints and pushing him into a shotgun wedding and marriage anyway...
Or it's just a curveball and one of them ends up getting in an accident and dying by the end, trying to make a bittersweet ending that will enrage everyone.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 13:22   Link #10197
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
I don't know if Seo is pulling a week long April fools or not, but I'm happy for Takashi and Kiyomi, although I'm sure the plot will complicate or sweeten itself.
Old 2013-04-03, 16:44   Link #10198
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
just spam read the past 3 chapters...............

well played Seo well played, Marry off my favorite female character but before that have her throw herself at Haruto and then get my 2nd favorite female character knocked up by the most useless, irresponsible goofy guy in the story. I always hated that Seo paired her off with him and this is just like rubbing salt in the wound.

However, for some reason i think we being trolled with the pregnancy. There are plenty of cases where women miss their period and think they are pregnant. I for one hope this is the case,Kiyomi was the most serious and responsible of the girls i am truly surprised that Seo would write her in as getting pregnant. Im surprised iv stuck with this for so long even as most of the regular posters have moved on to other series. I guess im just one of those people that have to finish what they start.
Old 2013-04-03, 20:13   Link #10199
sky black swordman

What are the chances that Rin will look into what Haruto to her.

Quote:
Rin: Would you please sleep with me ? I promise to keep it a secret from sis'.
Haruto: This again?
Rin: Huh?
Old 2013-04-03, 20:44   Link #10200
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Great pair of chapters. I love how Seo took a silly chapter where you thought it'd be all fun and games and threw in a bombshell like that. It was a funny chapter too.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life