AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2012-04-27, 10:36   Link #23781
GundamFan0083

I think it is safe to say that Gino definitely likes Kallen, whether she likes him...that is up for debate.
Old 2012-04-27, 11:40   Link #23782
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
In R2 sure, because by that time Okouchi was clearly pandering to the Kallen fans.
Why he and Taniguichi decided to do that I don't know.
Before R2, Kallen didn't really know who Lelouch was.

As of that very same time, Suzaku was NOT doing himself any favors in her view. Though it's possible they could get together beyond the end of the series. Still, I kind of think she chooses to remain a lifelong bachelorette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinichan View Post
I think they were...
its evident who is with kallen here (pd)
Spoiler:

and in this Kallen looks like hanging out with him (anime)
Spoiler:

based on those things I think i can say Kallen has move on (its from 2009) long ago... and is looking for a new love... in the shoes of Gino(???)
It's ironic you posted that first pic, considering from that same source we had Kallen telling Gino she was not pleased with the email he sent her.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 15:16   Link #23783
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
At last Gino is a sort of "casanova" about girls, he considered Kallen the right rival, a girl enough decent for him.

Instead for Kallen, Gino is a sort of intrusive "clown" and she not seen in him a sort of possible boyfriend, but more a rival and a sort of friend.

If you see some drama and more, Gino want stay near to Kallen, but she not ask it, for her, Gino is a sort of nuisance.

At last the marriage image is a sort of paradox, because a girl with the obsession "I feel myself japanese" stay in the britannia side.

Another example is the fact in the "second ending drama" (the birthday) gino and anya are totally removed.

At last you must remember a thing, every japanese anime character tomboy with red hair, is single forever, never seen a exception.

Everyone here know what I did to Kallen and everyone is satisfied...maybe.

About Gino, I gived him a woman, but years later, when finally he becomed a little more mature.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 21:23   Link #23784
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Before R2, Kallen didn't really know who Lelouch was.

As of that very same time, Suzaku was NOT doing himself any favors in her view. Though it's possible they could get together beyond the end of the series. Still, I kind of think she chooses to remain a lifelong bachelorette.
Aw, you are so mean azul.
Why can't Kallen find another guy?
Give the poor girl a break, and at least hope she finds someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
At last Gino is a sort of "casanova" about girls, he considered Kallen the right rival, a girl enough decent for him.

Instead for Kallen, Gino is a sort of intrusive "clown" and she not seen in him a sort of possible boyfriend, but more a rival and a sort of friend.

If you see some drama and more, Gino want stay near to Kallen, but she not ask it, for her, Gino is a sort of nuisance.

At last the marriage image is a sort of paradox, because a girl with the obsession "I feel myself japanese" stay in the britannia side.

Another example is the fact in the "second ending drama" (the birthday) gino and anya are totally removed.

At last you must remember a thing, every japanese anime character tomboy with red hair, is single forever, never seen a exception.

Everyone here know what I did to Kallen and everyone is satisfied...maybe.

About Gino, I gived him a woman, but years later, when finally he becomed a little more mature.
And you did an amazing job of making a very convincing Kallen x Lelouch story Bonzo.
Yours is one of the few that I like.
Old 2012-04-28, 00:08   Link #23785
Lost Cause

Agreed! Bonzo's stories are what the series should have been!
And yes, Gino is just a playboy, and I don't the Rai character is a good match for her either, as was hinted at in the video game Lost Colors. No I think Kallen has yet to meet her true love...but like Bonzo said, her character type is usually the bridesmaid and never the bride.
I think she if all the characters deserved a happy ending though!

Last edited by Lost Cause; 2012-04-28 at 11:26.
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 01:13   Link #23786
azul120

Quote:
Aw, you are so mean azul.
Why can't Kallen find another guy?
Give the poor girl a break, and at least hope she finds someone else.
I'm not forbidding her. Only from an obvious downgrade.

I just like to imagine her secretly fuming with hatred towards Vile/Ohgi in solitude for at least the first few years.
Old 2012-04-28, 04:16   Link #23787
rinichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post

the Birthday drama was a "dream sequence" (as for my point) the only reality in that PD was when they show the 3 loli's (Eu,China and Brittania), Kallen working in Brittania (llyod and co..) side and Gino and gang (that looks like aiming for that glasses girl that I dont remember)...
but since you said that Gino is till sending email... to her.... who knows...

the single thingy.... not really...

one thing for sure...
1. Suzaku is with Nunnally
2. kallen working with Brittania & world powers...
3. C.C. missing...
rinichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 05:22   Link #23788
Ten-Go

Been a while since I posted on this forum last time. So I kneel and repent. Kallen...

I'm happy her thread made it througn the dark times. I wish I could watch CG once more like the first time. Refrain help me...

Oh, refrain! I think Kallen should have some of this thing left from her mother. Would she use it to return in good (lol) old times for a while?
Ten-Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 11:36   Link #23789
Lost Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten-Go View Post
Been a while since I posted on this forum last time. So I kneel and repent. Kallen...

I'm happy her thread made it througn the dark times. I wish I could watch CG once more like the first time. Refrain help me...

Oh, refrain! I think Kallen should have some of this thing left from her mother. Would she use it to return in good (lol) old times for a while?
ABSOLUTLY NOT!!!!@.@!! Kallen was well aware if the narcotics effects and it's power over its user, she saw how it affected mother in ep.9 of S1!
No, I think Kallen being the strong willed girl she is, would solider on despite the heartache and pain of loss. She would remember those days fondly, but press forward with her life. Although there would be a few nights of her crying herself to sleep over the loss of Lelouch and other friends during the war.
Hopefully she would find her place in the brave new world she helped create!
Old 2012-04-28, 12:02   Link #23790
Ten-Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Cause View Post
Hopefully she would find her place in the brave new world she helped create!
Sam Gamgee was thinking that way about Frodo, I believe. So...

Spoiler for don't look:
Old 2012-04-29, 14:40   Link #23791
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

well after watching the whole series ,kallen seemed like the female lead where she is paired up with lelouch .now kallen for sure has feeling for lelouch but then it din't worked out when zero's identity was exposed to everyone and when the black knights turned against zero(lelouch)and lelouch became the target for everyone

she is also the eyecandy of the series as kallen has the maximum amount of fanservise throughout the series
Old 2012-04-30, 07:51   Link #23792
Ten-Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
well after watching the whole series ,kallen seemed like the female lead...

....she is also the eyecandy of the series as kallen has the maximum amount of fanservise throughout the series
I'm not that obsessed to re-watch every episode and compare the overall presence timing for C.C. and Kallen, but I think C.C. would be the winner. The only way for Kallen in this competition - use her Knightmare battle time, I think she has plenty of it.

Well, if it's not about screen time, C.C. is the female lead for sure. Her special relations with Lelouch, and her impact on the whole story - these things are making her person big in Code Geass.
Old 2012-04-30, 08:30   Link #23793
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

c.c definately has much important role than kallen ,i meant that kallen being in pairing with lelouch at the end, first i thought it would be shirley but then she dies(thanks to rolo)

but in the end no one has a romantic relation with lelouch

c.c's relation with lelouch is very different, it's like she is his guardian or similar
Old 2012-04-30, 16:41   Link #23794
Aquaman OS

C.C. was more important to the Geass plot, but Kallen probably ended up getting more face time, as when Geass wasn't really part of the plot, C.C. was just kind of there, eating pizza and making wisecracks. Kallen meanwhile was the main power of Lelouch's forces for 90 percent of the series.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 20:12   Link #23795
Lost Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
C.C. was more important to the Geass plot, but Kallen probably ended up getting more face time, as when Geass wasn't really part of the plot, C.C. was just kind of there, eating pizza and making wisecracks. Kallen meanwhile was the main power of Lelouch's forces for 90 percent of the series.
And don't forget the fan service either!
Old 2012-04-30, 20:41   Link #23796
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Cause View Post
And don't forget the fan service either!
I agree.
Kallen is more-or-less, fanservice.
She is there for the BOOOOBIEs and Butt!
Whereas C.C. is more of the mysterious, mature, and intellectual type.
C.C. is attractive to adult men, while Kallen is more for the boys.
Old 2012-04-30, 23:04   Link #23797
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
I agree.
that's right
Old 2012-04-30, 23:12   Link #23798
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
I agree.
Kallen is sexy as sin, but C.C had this mystery and finesse that drawn me to her.

So in conclusion: C.C is better...only slightly, but that's just me.
Old 2012-05-01, 00:47   Link #23799
azul120

I think calling Kallen pure fanservice is doing her a major disservice.

She represents the divides between civilian and warrior and Japanese and Britannian, and is the heart of the struggle for Japan. Not to mention her Domon Kasshu style hot bloodedness!
Old 2012-05-01, 00:55   Link #23800
GundamFan0083

Nah, she's fanservice.

And she does "divide" that's for sure.

Butt or Booobies...can't decide.