AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-26, 06:02   Link #1581
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Haruto getting mixed up in Ichigo 100%
Old 2011-08-30, 14:54   Link #1582
User68604
Disabled By Request

re-reading it again..

redundant question: did the mangaka ever say around what CHAPTER she decided to move the "main girl" from aya to nishino?

side point= chapter 39, manaka god dammit
Old 2011-08-30, 17:53   Link #1583
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by recover View Post
redundant question: did the mangaka ever say around what CHAPTER she decided to move the "main girl" from aya to nishino?
I don't think she ever say something like that since if she does, it will make the manga less interesting. IMO
Old 2011-08-30, 18:04   Link #1584
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
I don't think she ever say something like that since if she does, it will make the manga less interesting. IMO
I agree, even when Nishino was reintroduced back in the series, I didn't know it was a big plot twist later on
Old 2011-08-31, 00:36   Link #1585
Saber024

Quote:
she said something about it in the ending notes, but she didn't specify when.
Old 2011-08-31, 00:38   Link #1586
Saber024

Quote:
Quote:
re-reading it again..

chapter 39, manaka god dammit die!
Old 2011-09-01, 20:12   Link #1587
Saber024

Spoiler for comparison to Suzuka:
Old 2011-09-01, 23:28   Link #1588
Nemuru

Quote:
re-reading it again..

lol, I think the question is did Aya recieve any development. If nothing more it was a flimsy fan's wish where the mangaka gave the win to Nishino by prolonging her series. Now, welcome to Nishino 100%.
Old 2011-09-01, 23:42   Link #1589
coolhuman96
<3 ichigo 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
lol, I think the question is did Aya recieve any development. If nothing more it was a flimsy fan's wish where the mangaka gave the win to Nishino by prolonging her series. Now, welcome to Nishino 100%.
LOL
thats a good idea
Old 2011-09-01, 23:57   Link #1590
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhuman96 View Post
LOL
thats a good idea
Second this
Old 2011-09-02, 06:55   Link #1591
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber024 View Post
Spoiler for comparison to Suzuka:
Spoiler:
Old 2011-09-03, 02:46   Link #1592
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeesid View Post
Why people think that he ended up with Nishino. Actually to whom he ended up with hasn't shown to us. It depends upon is to deduct through manga facts to find who he is going to end up with and that's why i think that the last chapter was incomplete. Mizuki should have shown a 7 year drift and then marriage of Manaka and Aya. Yes, I think that the person he chooses to end up with is Aya irrespective of the fact that the last page has Manaka sweeping Nishino from her feet for the following reasons

Even after the confession of Manaka for Nishino, he was giving more importance to Toujo as evident from the way he said in chapter 163 that if they had shared their feelings with each other before the confession then he would have chosen Toujo instead of Nishino. Then even when he knew that reading Toujo's novel will lead to problems in b/w him and Nishi but still he read that. all these things shows that Toujo was more important for him and he wanted to continue with Nishino after realizing that becasue he didn't want to break her heart and by the fear of getting confused again.

Nishino had actually entertained him all the time; she was never able to support him or give him a boost or to raise him up. The love of Manaka towards Nishino resembles to a typical school boy crush over a beautiful charming and sexy girl. Even after having Nishi as his girlfriend he wanted to go to and meet Toujo to discuss his problems and hence felt relieved

Even he realizes that in chapter 164 when he said that he and Nishino never went to any sensitive topic...is that kindness....then.....singing on purpose, being happy on purpose. Whereas he realized that instead of purposefully acting, Toujo understood him and hence supported him all the time as he noticed that in chapter 163.

He wasn’t able to understand the Math book story especially the ending in which hero ended up with his childhood friend and that ending had no relationship with why he rejected Aya. Moreover, that childhood friend in the story resembles to the old Toujo from long ago. That story concludes the ending; just like the hero of that story ended up with his friend just like that he is going to end with Toujo. It indicates that Toujo will act as a friend but while dating Nishino he will eventually found that this relationship has no meaning and so he will return to Aya. And Manaka knew that and that’s why he told Aya to wait until it seems like he can complete that movie because if he can complete that movie then that means he has understood why he should end up with Toujo not with Nishino and he said that since his friend and Aya are here so now he can complete that movie

So why he started dating with Nishino again it is just because of the conversation in b/w them 4 years ago when she was going to France and since he loved her at one time so he just wants to ensure her and himself that this relationship has no hope.

and that's why even if it is not shown that Manka is ending up with either of them but according to the manga facts it is evident that he will chose Aya in the end and so i think that the last chapter was incomplete. Mizuki should have shown the wedding of Aya and Manaka getting married. It would have created a "happy ending".
I encounter the same exact post in mangafox by another poster, who copy/pasted this.

He had just finish reading "Ichigo 100%" recently and is raving about Aya not being the end girl :lol:

Its very understandable, the story is emotional roller coaster, if you rooted for a certain girl, but not excepting reality like the post above and twisting it w/ lies is sad...
Old 2011-09-03, 05:46   Link #1593
User68604
Disabled By Request

when i finished ichigo 100 the 1st time, i was upset that aya wasnt the pairing, but at least i accepted who manaka chose..

that guy..is delusional lol. rationalizing an ending that satisfies his desire - but like many people, im sure he will come around to understanding why nishino was the best
Old 2011-09-03, 07:27   Link #1594
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

The ending was VERY CLEAR to whom Manaka end up with. LOL at the poster.
Old 2011-09-03, 23:09   Link #1595
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

If you notice, this has almost all the Jump characters, can you find any of the "Ichigo 100%" characters or if there any?
Old 2011-09-03, 23:14   Link #1596
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Nishino is the only one I can see. She's above Ryoma Echizen of Prince of Tennis.
Old 2011-09-03, 23:23   Link #1597
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Nishino is the only one I can see. She's above Ryoma Echizen of Prince of Tennis.
Ah thats his name...

Do you think this is official art or fan made? Because whoever did this, got almost everyone in Jump! Nishino representing Ichigo made me happy
Old 2011-09-04, 04:30   Link #1598
Saber024

Quote:
when i finished ichigo 100 the 1st time, i was upset that aya wasnt the pairing, but at least i accepted who manaka chose..

that guy..is delusional lol. rationalizing an ending that satisfies his desire - but like many people, im sure he will come around to understanding why nishino was the best
i'd have to agree. great rationalization. but the ending we were presented is Manaka sweeping Nishino off her feet after 4 yours, after the reunion with the FC gang.

i guess he's really an Aya diehard.

about my first marathon read.. i mentioned this... Manaka chose the girl i've rooted for at that start, and that's Nishino (Nishi sounds so...wrong)
Old 2011-09-04, 05:43   Link #1599
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Shino-chan sounds alright
and about that wallpaper posted a bit up, u can't really see the small chars mostly in the upper left since it's a low res pic
Old 2011-09-07, 14:44   Link #1600
User68604
Disabled By Request

up to chpt 77 in my re-reading

nishino clears up the misunderstanding regarding higure with manaka

dam shes awesome :'] shes perspective, kind, considerate and supportive - where r real life girls like dis
Closed Thread

Tags
drama, perverted, romance, shounen