AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-04-06, 21:42   Link #21
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Holy crap its a music anime that looks like it was written by an actual club kid. The music is pretty decent as well so far. I almost lost faith in PA Works but I'm definitely intrigued.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-07, 11:16   Link #22
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
https://paripikoumei-anime.com/news/...php?id=1099029

Lol, the map of the Three Kingdoms had an error (the part where Wei stretched into Korea)
Future broadcasts will fix this mistake
Well, it would depend on how far into Korea. The initial map included the entirety of Korea, which is incorrect, but the Han Dynasty did extend into most of modern-day North-Korea, and this was maintained by the later Wei.

The more glaring mistake in this series is the common misconception that Kong Ming's Shu faction was called the "Shu" faction, and carried war banners that reads "Shu". That is incorrect. The Shu faction never called themselves "Shu", as this was attributed to by later historians. Liu Bei's faction always styled themselves as the "Han".

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2022-04-07 at 15:24.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-07, 12:46   Link #23
Marina2

OP song of this anime is GREAT!

EDIT: Look like it's the cover of this old song

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Marina2; 2022-04-07 at 12:59.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-07, 14:10   Link #24
Alchemist007
*Author

Ep 2 was more impressive, I'll stick with it.
Old 2022-04-07, 16:43   Link #25
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

I love the fact our girl is getting all the mileage she can out of that (knock off) Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirt on stage. OP is top tier as well.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-07, 17:20   Link #26
grecefar

best opening ever!

the chapter was great too, kongming being a boss and eiko song was really good too.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-09, 08:49   Link #27
Tak

Second episode actually was pretty brilliant. Thumbs up.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2022-04-09, 12:50   Link #28
magnuskn

That OP is damn good. The show as well.
Old 2022-04-09, 13:46   Link #29
Tenzen12

I dont think it's masterpiece (yet), but it's my favorite anime of season and I am not even sure why

OP is great indeed. I love that awkward(?) dancing is lot of fun.
Old 2022-04-11, 18:15   Link #30
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I'm totally digging the OP!
But I found out it was not an original song, but based off(?) of an older song
Still, a fun OP to watch

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-11, 18:21   Link #31
grecefar

Yeah still this cover is better and the silly dance is so fun, I found myself dancing too.
Old 2022-04-12, 20:37   Link #32
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
This cover fills me with the hope we will have one day an anime that will a cover of Dragostea Din Tei and/or Blue by Eiffel.
Old 2022-04-13, 09:18   Link #33
Ragashingo
Happy Sphere

Wow. This was surprisingly good. It’s like Carole & Tuesday except one of them is a girl trying to start a singing career and the other is… a wise, ancient Chinese tactician brought into the modern world who dedicates himself to helping her.

This is the unexpected show of the season for me.
Old 2022-04-13, 10:02   Link #34
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
This cover fills me with the hope we will have one day an anime that will a cover of Dragostea Din Tei and/or Blue by Eiffel.
Oh gawd...

- Tak

Old 2022-04-13, 19:09   Link #35
HandofFate

good follow up on episode 2, like there's actual things happening.

The other singing show feels way too artificial in comparison
Old 2022-04-13, 22:37   Link #36
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

After vibing too hard on the OP, I've decided to pick up this show... making it one of my historic seasons where I ended up watching TEN shows for that season.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-14, 12:49   Link #37
grecefar

OP is 800k in views almost the million in only a week.

I'm loving this, chapter 3 was great too, we could see more of kongming past. But I'm beginning to think he is moving too fast for eiko, it seems she is getting overwhelmed on how popular she is getting so fast.
Old 2022-04-14, 13:20   Link #38
Tenzen12

Konming is so obviously happy that he can apply his skill non-lethaly going as far as even helping competition out instead you know...
Old 2022-04-14, 16:49   Link #39
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragashingo View Post
It’s like Carole & Tuesday except one of them is a girl trying to start a singing career and the other is… a wise, ancient Chinese tactician brought into the modern world who dedicates himself to helping her.
The title alone elicited a chuckle; and this summary definitely brought a smile to my face. That he has his signature fan - which, by the way, is homaged in Path of Exile - is a nice little touch. And I would be unsurprised to see that artists - whether on staff or among the fanbase - are already doing concepts for a new outfit for 'our boy' that simultaneously is right at home in Shibuya and calls back to his storied heritage.
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-15, 17:51   Link #40
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
OP is 800k in views almost the million in only a week.

I'm loving this, chapter 3 was great too, we could see more of kongming past. But I'm beginning to think he is moving too fast for eiko, it seems she is getting overwhelmed on how popular she is getting so fast.
I also get the feeling that will be the big conflict that the show is building up to atm. It really feels like Kongming will end up moving too fast for EIKO leading to a backlash. Maybe when she finds out the kind of scheming he's been doing behind the scenes to help her?