AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-18, 03:36   Link #621
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

most of all Female Acquainted to Dran i think the most interesting reaction is the Vampire Queen she most of the time acts like a Baby
instead of Dere Dere moments she acts like a Baby if she's alone with Dran
Old 2014-09-18, 09:47   Link #622
laon
Hantai

Not there yet.

He got a yandere elder goddess stalker lol? Taking "yan" to the max, voyeuring his human body copy inside his dream
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 15:49   Link #623
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

just passing by (a breather from nonstop reading) to post a scoop: name of the scout for Metal Hagure or it's new title: HP1 kara hajimeru Isekai Musou is finally announced, Fujimi Fantasia Bunko. Author said he already seen the draft and get to know the release month, so I think it should be not that long for the next info to be released. Really curious as to who is the Illustrator~ >_<

PS. by the way, Author said his editor is a woman with loli stature... if it's true, then......
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 16:30   Link #624
Rahuman
Masked Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
just passing by (a breather from nonstop reading) to post a scoop: Name of the scout for metal hagure or it's new title: Hp1 kara hajimeru isekai musou is finally announced, fujimi fantasia bunko. Author said he already seen the draft and get to know the release month, so i think it should be not that long for the next info to be released. Really curious as to who is the illustrator~ >_<

ps. By the way, author said his editor is a woman with loli stature... If it's true, then......
Metal hagure get published !! Yes !! Boxer !! Yes !! Misunderstanding theater !! Yes !! I"m so hyped right now.

Last edited by Rahuman; 2014-09-18 at 18:02.
Rahuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 17:42   Link #625
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

its a bit weird to ask but what is metal hagure? what kind novel is that?
Old 2014-09-18, 17:59   Link #626
Rahuman
Masked Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydreadzz View Post
its a bit weird to ask but what is metal hagure? what kind novel is that?
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...124562&page=25
Just start reading from that page to current page.
Old 2014-09-18, 19:11   Link #627
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

ahh i see now
damn i did really forgot about the The Mask Brief Cape
Old 2014-09-20, 08:46   Link #628
Kaito Yamakage

Just finished reading up to current on 異世界迷宮で奴隷ハーレムを (Isekai meikyū de dorei hāremu o) http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4259s/

I was pretty uninterested when I started it going off the title I expected it to be pretty terrible, though it was surprisingly interesting. The writing isn't all built around the slave harem like the title would have you believe.

Though the characters can be a bit shallow in personality at times the world system is like an exact duplicate of Ragnarok Online and the MC basically enters a VR world of Ragnarok Online with the ability to reset his stats freely and an initial 99 bonus stat points.

Spoiler for Spoilers:

The pace was good and even after reading all there is for now I still want more...
Old 2014-09-20, 10:09   Link #629
tonyorobsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
Just finished reading up to current on 異世界迷宮で奴隷ハーレムを (Isekai meikyū de dorei hāremu o) http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4259s/

I was pretty uninterested when I started it going off the title I expected it to be pretty terrible, though it was surprisingly interesting. The writing isn't all built around the slave harem like the title would have you believe.

Though the characters can be a bit shallow in personality at times the world system is like an exact duplicate of Ragnarok Online and the MC basically enters a VR world of Ragnarok Online with the ability to reset his stats freely and an initial 99 bonus stat points.

The pace was good and even after reading all there is for now I still want more...
Yep!! I also enjoyed it quite a bit!!!

Haaa, young guys full of lust... worked a whole lot to buy the pretty expensive female slave he saw... And the (services) rules he put in place...

There were things I didn't like:
The "enchanting through monster cards" and the "instant crafting without a tiny bit of manual labor" (not realistic enough to my taste, too easy) but I bear with it. Also, he really had a lot of advantages (especially reallocating bonus points whenever he fells like it), though I'm happy some of them apply to his whole party (especially XP, but too bad the multiple jobs can't be applied to them, not even having just 2 jobs)
But I can bear with it!!! Wating for the next updates (I'm starting to get really impatient)
tonyorobsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 10:44   Link #630
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyorobsky View Post
Yep!! I also enjoyed it quite a bit!!!

Haaa, young guys full of lust... worked a whole lot to buy the pretty expensive female slave he saw... And the (services) rules he put in place...

There were things I didn't like:
The "enchanting through monster cards" and the "instant crafting without a tiny bit of manual labor" (not realistic enough to my taste, too easy) but I bear with it. Also, he really had a lot of advantages (especially reallocating bonus points whenever he fells like it), though I'm happy some of them apply to his whole party (especially XP, but too bad the multiple jobs can't be applied to them, not even having just 2 jobs)
But I can bear with it!!! Wating for the next updates (I'm starting to get really impatient)
Yeah, his updates do seem to be a bit slow, it starts in 2011 and 205 chapters over 3~ years, for now I'll probably put reading updates on hold, luckily the chapters here don't have cliffhangers.

The card and job system is the same as RO http://rune-nifelheim.com/item/4091/ I remember grinding cards in that game so much... It was quite nostalgic.

I can't remember all the details from RO, I think the chances of success in the real thing were different, so on that end the 100% success stuff was a bit OP, but otherwise a lot of the weapons are similar to the ones from RO as well.

Spoiler for Spoilers:
Old 2014-09-20, 10:47   Link #631
laon
Hantai

I remember that MVP cards are what make or break end game character in RO (along with proper stat build), you could make pretty broken character with good cards combination
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 10:55   Link #632
XFire
150% done

Quote:

Spoiler for Spoilers:

So why is it called "Slave harem in the dungeon" or whatever? I read the five machine translated chapters out of curiosity, and it seems more like Moonlight Sculptor than anything else.
Old 2014-09-20, 11:07   Link #633
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
So why is it called "Slave harem in the dungeon" or whatever? I read the five machine translated chapters out of curiosity, and it seems more like Moonlight Sculptor than anything else.
He buys slaves over time as party members to enter the dungeon. Basically, he starts a lifestyle of casually entering dungeons to make a living and as he saves up money he buys more slaves.

Though slaves are casual in the world of the story he basically treats them as family/party members. In the world of the story it's common for nobles to buy disposable slaves to use as meat shields in dungeons.

It feels a bit different than LMS, mostly in Weed has specific goals, the MC here is more just trying to live in the other world he ends up. When he finds out about the slave system he starts entering dungeons in order to earn money fast to buy them.

It has a lot of similarities to Gun-Ota compared to other things I've read.
Old 2014-09-20, 11:27   Link #634
XFire
150% done

Quote:
He buys slaves over time as party members to enter the dungeon. Basically, he starts a lifestyle of casually entering dungeons to make a living and as he saves up money he buys more slaves.

Though slaves are casual in the world of the story he basically treats them as family/party members. In the world of the story it's common for nobles to buy disposable slaves to use as meat shields in dungeons.

It feels a bit different than LMS, mostly in Weed has specific goals, the MC here is more just trying to live in the other world he ends up. When he finds out about the slave system he starts entering dungeons in order to earn money fast to buy them.

It has a lot of similarities to Gun-Ota compared to other things I've read.
Huh. So the inevitable next question is "Who are his harem members and what's their relationship like?"
Old 2014-09-20, 11:50   Link #635
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Huh. So the inevitable next question is "Who are his harem members and what's their relationship like?"
He gets his first harem member (slave) around chapter 30, he buys slaves as "sex slaves" for all but the final member. So, they are bought knowing what kind of situation they're in, though he actually treats slaves as people unlike the people of that world, so they generally like him well.

There's roughly 30-50 chapters between when he buys each slave, since he has to earn money and he builds up a good bit of familiarity with each of them as he goes. Since he treats his slaves as equals/family they generally like him.

There's a lot of pretty "cruel" stuff in the world, like the treatment of some slaves, in order to unlock the magician class you basically have to take a "self destruct" medicine as a child and if you're lucky and survive you can become one so it's a common practice, killing thieves or people within your family for dishonoring them is basically done casually. Baths and soap are things only rich nobles use so the culture of the world is pretty low.

The MC kills a bunch of thieves at the start of the story and while he does panic a bit after realizing it's reality and not a game, he basically comes to terms with it and kills thieves/people who threaten his safety as needed.

Spoiler for Slaves:
Old 2014-09-20, 13:02   Link #636
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

The latest on 捨てられた勇者の英雄譚

Spoiler:

Speaking of, if I'm reading this right (don't get every kanji ) the author commented that the first 4 arcs are meant to introduce a heroine each, and that after that the plot is going to move forward more; so with Juri, shield and now Yuuko "done" already, it's pretty much certain that Nanamin is going to get her turn at some point
Old 2014-09-20, 21:30   Link #637
kusanagikeima

ugh the digest version from GT is terrible, can't even read it well enough to enjoy the moment. TT^TT
kusanagikeima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 14:54   Link #638
bludvein

Not sure if this has been been recommended or not, but サモナーさんが行く is pretty decent. It's basically your standard VRMMO story(without the whole death game or inability to log out) written like a daily log. Protagonist is a summoner class who fights like a grappler/warrior instead of a mage, although he can do that too.

The problem is it can kind of drag in parts. It details practically everything, even when it would be smoother to just move things along. There is some kind of vague suspicious activity with the group who runs the VRMMO since they don't seem to have enough users to support service, but we still have no idea what is up 350 chapters in. Neither do we know why the protagonist can play so long each day, though I'm guessing he is recently handicapped or something since he doesn't seem much like a NEET. That's purely a guess though.

Not for everyone, but I liked it and it updates daily(which makes up for its slow pace).

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-09-23 at 15:43.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 17:46   Link #639
tonyorobsky

@Bludvein
So it's 350 chapters of the MC adventuring, exploring the game.
Nearly nothing is knwon from his life outside the game.
Judging by the tags there is no potential love interest (I like it when there is a bit of romance). Does he have friends (importants caracters in the story or not) in the game?
Little infos about the main antagonist(s). Few events related to the main antagonist(s).

... ... As you said, not for everyone... I may try it later... Who knows, maybe I'll like the game more than the story
tonyorobsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-23, 17:49   Link #640
travelingbum

at least from the thing before reading..... MC is in rehab? lol

so would that be all we know of the real.. meh
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
web novel