AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-24, 15:40   Link #841
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Danmachi getting anime, and Hyakuma no Shu gets light novel adaptation by Fujimi Shobo, boy~ the anticipation just keep piling. Truthfully Hyakuma no Shu is not suited for WN, that pacing~~ -_- But it still okay~ still happy getting adaptation~
and...
HP1からはじめる異世界無双 1 【著:サカモト666/絵:MtU】
December, folks! remember, December for stray slime.
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 22:50   Link #842
darkdhaos

Can someone suggest me some good novels about another world travels, with the MC going to war trying to build his own country?
darkdhaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 00:20   Link #843
gimme breack
I Hate Ecchi . . . NOT!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdhaos View Post
Can someone suggest me some good novels about another world travels, with the MC going to war trying to build his own country?
find what you seek
Old 2014-10-25, 01:20   Link #844
laon
Hantai

Reading レジェンド (Legend), aside from the occasional "repeating narrative" (i.e. "he who defeat blabla", then a paragraph later, "of course because he has defeated blablabla"), it's actually quite interesting. MC is very thoughtful, Seth is quite cute, world building is decent, and the author put sufficient amount of detail in his writing. Still at ch.58 but it's quite addicting to read.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 01:40   Link #845
Rahuman
Masked Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
HP1からはじめる異世界無双 1 【著:サカモト666/絵:MtU】
December, folks! remember, December for stray slime.
December !! YES !!
Old 2014-10-25, 02:24   Link #846
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n1898i/
Waltenia Chronicle was exactly that, protagonist leading armies and building his own nation.
It was a decent read, but he stopped updating and on a long hiatus now.

Protagonist was a little too insane to relate to though, there are many stories about "highschool kid summoned to fantasy world", but this is the only one I can think of where the kid SLAUGHTERS the soldiers with his bare hands then tortures and interrogate the summoner the moment he's summoned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
Reading レジェンド (Legend), aside from the occasional "repeating narrative" (i.e. "he who defeat blabla", then a paragraph later, "of course because he has defeated blablabla"), it's actually quite interesting. MC is very thoughtful, Seth is quite cute, world building is decent, and the author put sufficient amount of detail in his writing. Still at ch.58 but it's quite addicting to read.
It's not bad at the start no, it's just gets tiring seeing the repetition after 400 chapters.
Elena (the heroine) and Rei's interactions are adorable, and Seto is just adorable on his own. I wish the story picks up faster though, not much really happened so far for a 400+ chapter series.
Old 2014-10-25, 03:06   Link #847
laon
Hantai

I imagine so, but it's not as bad as some other WN which instead of repeating things babble on useless trivia that break the pace and not really important in world or character building so I'm probably going to be fine with this one.

That Waltenia Chronicle looks interesting too, nice job MC lol
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 03:23   Link #848
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

It seems Waltenia Chronicle is actually published as a LN on amazon.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2014-10-25 at 06:00.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 12:42   Link #849
Regen

hello. I reading this recently and find it interesting. more than 600 chapter.
まのわ ~魔物倒す・能力奪う・私強くなる~
it is about 15 year old girl yuihama kazane (apparance looks 10 year old) who suddenly transport to different world similiar to open rpg game she playing. kazane learn to fight and try to find hint to return home while enjoying fantasy world.

a bit about character (kazane party):
kazane/wind noise : MC with trait to get 1 skill from from first monster type she defeat. later nicknamed "demon kiling princess". Have alot of various skill.
yumika/ bow flower : kazane best friend. use spear and have skill "Natural endowment: spear". later nicknamed "bloody berserker"
jinrai/xunlei : yumika spear teacher famous as "spearman of fang"
tiara : a princess kazane group saved from monster. mainly summon kin of "ruby griffon" to fight
mefirusu : tiara grandfather. former king. later fight as 'flame knight leader'
louise : 126 year old elf former party fellow jinrai. use lighting, recovery, summoning magic.
naoki : kazane little brother. extreme siscon. when reunite with kazane(he think kazane is another girl with similiar apparance) first thing he say is "please marry me!". Use magic sword to fight (often flying).
Lyle : jinrai grandchild and naoki friend, Spear user.
emiy : jinrai grandchild and naoki friend, Bow user.
tatsuo/tatsuro : kazane child. fight with megabeam.
remu/frame : queen of golem country kazane save from prison. fight with adamantine golem.
Zieg/zeke : kazane summon spirit. super high defense.
arch : yumika summon spirit. often use bomb(suicide).
fune : naoki summon spirit. healer.
also various golem and summoning body as kazane subordinate like 'tatsuyoshi series' 'golem horse' 'lighting chariot' 'mad demon' 'yukkone' 'black minokun' 'holy skull legion' 'rokutenkun'

For antagonist currently its devils who claim as 'Seven deadly sins'.

already released as light novel 9 august 2014.
Regen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 15:20   Link #850
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regen View Post
まのわ ~魔物倒す・能力奪う・私強くなる~
it is about 15 year old girl yuihama kazane (apparance looks 10 year old) who suddenly transport to different world similiar to open rpg game she playing. kazane learn to fight and try to find hint to return home while enjoying fantasy world.

kazane/wind noise : MC with trait to get 1 skill from from first monster type she defeat. later nicknamed "demon kiling princess". Have alot of various skill.
yumika/ bow flower : kazane best friend. use spear and have skill "Natural endowment: spear". later nicknamed "bloody berserker"
tiara : a princess kazane group saved from monster. mainly summon kin of "ruby griffon" to fight
louise : 126 year old elf former party fellow jinrai. use lighting, recovery, summoning magic.
naoki : kazane little brother. extreme siscon. when reunite with kazane(he think kazane is another girl with similiar apparance) first thing he say is "please marry me!". Use magic sword to fight (often flying).
remu/frame : queen of golem country kazane save from prison. fight with adamantine golem.
also various golem and summoning body as kazane subordinate like 'tatsuyoshi series' 'golem horse' 'lighting chariot' 'mad demon' 'yukkone' 'black minokun' 'holy skull legion' 'rokutenkun'

and another thing to note is the author speed, almost daily without break (except when on sudden maintenance day)
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-26, 10:09   Link #851
youreka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regen View Post
まのわ ~魔物倒す・能力奪う・私強くなる~

can you give me bit detail, so MC is married girl that already have child?
is this have shoujo vibe? can you give me enlightenment
youreka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-26, 17:48   Link #852
darkdhaos

Started reading this one, it's also has 2 volumes released, it looks interesting.

Link
異世界転生騒動記 (Isekai Tensei Soudou Ki)

Bardo Cornelius is a young noble boy of the kindgdom of Mauricia, but he has the memories of his 2 past lives. In one he was Oka Sanai, a miser samurai general of the Sengoku era, and in the other he was Oka Masaharu, an otaku high school student with a love for kemomimis. Now Bardo using the knowledge of his previous lives, shows uncomon abilities for combat training and territory management.
darkdhaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-26, 18:27   Link #853
techblade

Quote:
Started reading this one, it's also has 2 volumes released, it looks interesting.

Link

Bardo Cornelius is a young noble boy of the kindgdom of Mauricia, but he has the memories of his 2 past lives. In one he was Oka Sanai, a miser samurai general of the Sengoku era, and in the other he was Oka Masaharu, an otaku high school student with a love for kemomimis. Now Bardo using the knowledge of his previous lives, shows uncomon abilities for combat training and territory management.
Oh that totally looks interesting especially his past life as a sengoku era general. Hopefully interest in this picks up and someone will translate.
techblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 04:25   Link #854
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

Quote:

Link

Nice looks like a another Badass Character maybe?
Old 2014-10-27, 04:50   Link #855
SilverKnight

Quote:

Link

Two past lives....It's the same with Seiken Tsukai no World Break with the Mc having two past lives too.

"I'll devour that fate of yours!"
"Cristoforo"
SilverKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 06:29   Link #856
Regen

Quote:
Originally Posted by youreka View Post
can you give me bit detail, so MC is married girl that already have child?
is this have shoujo vibe? can you give me enlightenment
No, not shoujo. rather it's shounen and adventure vibe.
Spoiler for details:
Regen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 12:12   Link #857
nasur05

lately or actually i just noticed there have been many mangas/lightnovels with an mc(op) who gets reincarnated and gets a harem. it was alright at first but i just cant keep up anymore.

can someone post all the titles they know off? critiria is just an OP mc (and i do mean the broken kind) ooh and i forgot reincarnation would be awesome, but it doesnt need to be the case, and of course fantasy. i would like if the mc got a harem or is not associated with any girls at all. (i got tired of romance -,-) oh and the ones i know of right now are, arifureta, legendary moonlight sculptor, re:monster overlord, gun otta something and thats about it:

thank you for the help.
nasur05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 15:15   Link #858
NovelReader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasur05 View Post
lately or actually i just noticed there have been many mangas/lightnovels with an mc(op) who gets reincarnated and gets a harem. it was alright at first but i just cant keep up anymore.

can someone post all the titles they know off? critiria is just an OP mc (and i do mean the broken kind) ooh and i forgot reincarnation would be awesome, but it doesnt need to be the case, and of course fantasy. i would like if the mc got a harem or is not associated with any girls at all. (i got tired of romance -,-) oh and the ones i know of right now are, arifureta, legendary moonlight sculptor, re:monster overlord, gun otta something and thats about it:

thank you for the help.
Just search those criterias in narou if you want a huge list for reading.
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 18:04   Link #859
tonyorobsky

Looks really nice, but... the lengh of the first chapter... That HUGE wall of GT is killing my motivation.
I hope the chapters get shorter later.

@Nasur05
OP MC but not broken, preference for reincarnated people, fantasy...
...harem but no romance?? Do you want harem or not?? Because harem goes with romance most of the time

Here are some that I liked
black creative summoner http://ncode.syosetu.com/n6950bx/
knight and magic http://ncode.syosetu.com/n3556o/ which is translated by Skywood
deprived person who deprives persones
Spoiler for link:

thanks to different world reincarnation
Spoiler for link:

different world incarnated in the character of mei-king (???) http://ncode.syosetu.com/n5090bo/
since incarnated in a different world with transition magic http://ncode.syosetu.com/N7261CH/

Well, as NovelReader said, you can also search using criteras:
Here:
Spoiler for link:

I searched with ファンタジー (fantasy) 異世界 (different world) 転生 (reincarnation)
You can try with シリアス (serious) コメディー (comedy) ハーレム (harem) 主人公最強 (strongest hero) チート (cheat)

Last edited by tonyorobsky; 2014-10-27 at 18:17.
tonyorobsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 18:06   Link #860
travelingbum

well there is a harem but no romance.... Word Master that got its' own thread. (though I stopped reading when the actual war arc had finally begun)
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
web novel