AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-03-29, 03:06   Link #51281
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Continue with ISA geographic:

Quote:
The island itself is quite sufficent:

- Food: Mostly transported from the mainland. However, there are storages for emergency, as well as some farms for demonstration purpose - ISA emphasis on giving the students a multi-aspects program. There is also a small port for freshly-catched product.

- Water: Sewage was recycled, with the pollution became nutrition which is turned to the farms on the island. Also, in the case of water is scarce, there is also a factory for desailination.

- Energy: Current energy, solar energy, wind energy - 100% independence.

- Transportation: The systems of monorail and electric cab/bus cover every corner. You can also borrow bicycle in specific hubs.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 03:30   Link #51282
I'm-here-present

ISA could withstand a war on it's own. It doesn't need other weapons because it has the most powerful weapon in the world, IS and IS pilots.
I'm-here-present is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 03:59   Link #51283
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hn, but like V8 proved, ISA isn't invincible. It can be broken into. If not for Harem Hero power, the opposition might have made off with Tatenashi of all people.
Old 2014-03-29, 04:40   Link #51284
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I.S.A. staff are too cocky for their own good

a school of this size and importance will have several dozen of security personnel with personal communication device, occasional report will be given. There will be routine air patrol by I.S. equipped security troop.

Short of massed golem attack as distraction, the school SHOULD be immune to infiltration as well.

I.S.A. security are neutered by the power of plot.
Old 2014-03-29, 04:59   Link #51285
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Screw power of plot, that's just Izuru.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 05:17   Link #51286
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

If Madoka could took out several MPIS, plus Fang Quake, then it's simply that their enemy is too strong.
Old 2014-03-29, 05:48   Link #51287
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Hn, but like V8 proved, ISA isn't invincible. It can be broken into. If not for Harem Hero power, the opposition might have made off with Tatenashi of all people.
By "sneaking past security", I actually means normal method that does not involve stealth, guns or IS.

More about Expy:

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Tabane's attitude in general toward him is: Ignore (just like every other people other than the three in her life).
Old 2014-03-29, 05:54   Link #51288
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

DJ Sagara should be a host at the Mondo Grosso, reviewing the highlights of every battle.

BTW, I've just imagine Tabane and Sagara in the same broadcast booth...
Old 2014-03-29, 07:08   Link #51289
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

...and playing this song?
http://youtu.be/1z2flYwd8pw
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 09:48   Link #51290
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Who is this Dj you speak off
Old 2014-03-29, 10:03   Link #51291
I'm-here-present

DJ Sagara? Is he from Kamen Rider or something?
Old 2014-03-29, 10:04   Link #51292
demino_hellsin
That one guy

It's unfortunate that I can't provide a video to show exactly what he does. Best to watch the show since he's probably one of the best characters in the show, at least for me.

He starts out as a seemingly obnoxious exposition guy, but considering Urobuchi, he's far more than meets the eye.
Old 2014-03-29, 10:37   Link #51293
I'm-here-present

So he is from Kamen rider. Guess I'll just watch the video.
Also can anyone think of some believable One-off ability for Kanzashi IS?
Old 2014-03-29, 10:49   Link #51294
demino_hellsin
That one guy

What is kanzashi's combat style anyway? Mssile spam or does she favor the halberd?
Old 2014-03-29, 10:58   Link #51295
I'm-here-present

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
What is kanzashi's combat style anyway? Mssile spam or does she favor the halberd?
Her weapons are Missiles, Particle cannon and a halberd. Pretty standard stuff, she doesn't have any special weapons except a discharge of a swarm of missiles. Her melee weapon is only her halberd.
Having trouble making any ideas of a One-off ability for her. Though in my fic I had her IS evolve where she can summon more missile pod, have an arsenal of different kinds of missiles, from high explosive, to missile protected with energy shields, missiles that explode and scatter shrapnel, missiles that explode that can discharge disrupting agent that disrupts sensors and communication, i forgot the rest but i made an arsenal of missiles for her. I also gave her halberd an nudge, she can discharge energy wave from the halberd after charging it.
That's my initial ideas but i'm still stumped for a One-off ability.
Old 2014-03-29, 11:17   Link #51296
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Area Dominance

To put it simply, she put her opponent in her world. With the combination of hacking and psychology attack, she could create the hallucination of the enemies is in their, no, her dream.

Or you could always go with the Brasta B from Super Robot Wars Z2.
Old 2014-03-29, 11:31   Link #51297
OHIMESAMA

Hey, i'mherepresent! Finally here! It took me awhile in registering because of my college studies. Thanks for inviting me here! Finally a place were a die-hard IS fan can speak.
You're updates have been slow lately. Anyway about what I asked you?
Is Chifuyu and her big sis Chigusa in your fic going to duel it out in the fourth arc of Truth be Told. I'm really hyped to see to the two duel it out. Also about my suggestion for new abilities of Natasha's IS the Silver Gospel.
I changed the name of Gospel's assault mode to Evangelic Gospel from Legendary Gospel. I also altered some traits.
Her energy blasts can detonate into smaller energy shard that scatters and decimates an area.
There will be a permanent energy shield around Natasha that reflects half that force of external attacks, the shield's name is Grand Chalice.
My suggestions for Iris is up next.
I'm a girl and here i am suggesting about weapons. Hehehehehe!
Anyway hope this helps you.
OHIMESAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 12:00   Link #51298
I'm-here-present

2 days is not really a while. Hahahahaha! Anyway good to see you here, OHIMESAMA. A die-hard IS fan like you definitely suits here.
Thanks for changes, really saves me a lot of time and effort.
Don't worry, Chifuyu and Chigusa will have their duel but not in the fourth arc though. But rest assured I have a lot of plans for potential entries of the prodigies in the fourth arc.
I can pretty much see that you'll take a lot of inspiration on street fighter for Iris' Fang Quake.
And before i forget, this is about what you asked a week ago about the SAIS Truth Be Told.
The first ones, the Original SAIS are:
Justice, Testament, Apostle, Oracle and Archangel.
The predecessors of the first five are:
Shirokishi and Kurokishi and later Hiirokishi and Aokishi.
Though, Aokishi who is Setsura before her evolution and Hiirokishi who is initially Saisho Hono, are not created in the same way as Shirokishi and Kurokishi, they still have the same traits and abilities on being a SAIS.
And the ones that Testament created when she sided with the Orimura clan. Basically they are the IS of the five prodigies:
Asura, Zerstorung, Exelhion, Crystal Gale and Yasha.
Old 2014-03-29, 12:03   Link #51299
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Oh, new people! I'm happy to know that this forum never left to die.

Welcome to palace of insanity, that is, Infinite Stratos Animesuki

Spoiler for Lack of context:
Old 2014-03-29, 12:18   Link #51300
OHIMESAMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm-here-present View Post
2 days is not really a while. Hahahahaha! Anyway good to see you here, OHIMESAMA. A die-hard IS fan like you definitely suits here.
Thanks for changes, really saves me a lot of time and effort.
Don't worry, Chifuyu and Chigusa will have their duel but not in the fourth arc though. But rest assured I have a lot of plans for potential entries of the prodigies in the fourth arc.
I can pretty much see that you'll take a lot of inspiration on street fighter for Iris' Fang Quake.
And before i forget, this is about what you asked a week ago about the SAIS Truth Be Told.
The first ones, the Original SAIS are:
Justice, Testament, Apostle, Oracle and Archangel.
The predecessors of the first five are:
Shirokishi and Kurokishi and later Hiirokishi and Aokishi.
Though, Aokishi who is Setsura before her evolution and Hiirokishi who is initially Saisho Hono, are not created in the same way as Shirokishi and Kurokishi, they still have the same traits and abilities on being a SAIS.
And the ones that Testament created when she sided with the Orimura clan. Basically they are the IS of the five prodigies:
Asura, Zerstorung, Exelhion, Crystal Gale and Yasha.
Please give the prodigies more appearances, I really love hot and crazy girls, especially when they are after the clueless Ichika.
Yeah it would mostly be Street fighter reference since Iris' IS is a brawler type. But i won't go far as to add Shoryuken to her IS abilities
So that would mean that the first generation SAIS are Justice and her sisters, then the second generation would be Shirokishi and Kurokishi and the third generation SAIS are Asura, Zerstorung, Exelhion, Crystal Gale and Yasha. Aokishi and Hiirokishi would be third generation too since they only came out later.
OHIMESAMA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest