AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-28, 17:22   Link #10241
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Just realized a contradiction: I mentioned before that Tatenashi's shield protects her. However, the JK is meant to stab through shields so it wouldn't really be a problem. Maybe I'll just have him be disarmed with it before the scene.
Old 2011-11-28, 17:56   Link #10242
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I though you're talking about normal knifes, sorry for the misunderstanding.
Old 2011-11-28, 18:50   Link #10243
Eratas123

@ Senpai - No, it's my fault, I forgot the JK had barrier bypass capabilities. Though, the JK only has a limited amount of uses before losing it's spark and turning into a regular knife. I'll probably just have it be used up before he relapses.
Old 2011-11-28, 18:51   Link #10244
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - No, it's my fault, I forgot the JK had barrier bypass capabilities. Though, the JK only has a limited amount of uses before losing it's spark and turning into a regular knife. I'll probably just have it be used up before he relapses.
That could work.
Old 2011-11-28, 18:56   Link #10245
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Even without the barrier, do you think the pilots are more hardy than normal human beings?
Old 2011-11-28, 19:11   Link #10246
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, Cecilia is hardly strong (though she is athletic) and Nohonhon is said to be VERY slow by Ichika. Mean that not all I.S. Academy Students are badass.

Personal I.S. are taught how to fight, but what kind of fight is depends on what type of machine they're using or the training doctrine (for example, Rin and Laura is more experienced than the rest in multirole combat because they're in the military, and Charlotte is a little "special", yet Cecilia is weak ass that can't even summon her knife properly, but a damn good sniper because that's the specialization of her training doctrine).
Old 2011-11-28, 19:12   Link #10247
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meister - Least Sociable + Karon = Disaster. I wonder if she still has pink beams Either way, I'm still expecting her to get put in the clinic and it's somehow directly or indirectly Karon's fault Just ask Irish, Maximillia, and Riselle
Something seems to be wrong with this, as this is not my mental image but close. However, I still haven't worked it out yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Lol I can imagine the scenario.

Gerard: You know, those girls would be the death of you. I don't want Obituaries in my Publications so please consider living.

St@rs Producer Guy: Shut up.
He's playing the game on LUNATIC.
Old 2011-11-28, 19:17   Link #10248
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I meant when they're inside the machine. If they were piloting and someone bypassed the barrier, are they as vulnerable as any other human being?

@ Meister - Is Angelina still a not so covert pervert? I was re-reading the pages from the 100's and saw a part where she put a camera on Ichika's bathroom.
Old 2011-11-28, 19:21   Link #10249
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Sup guys! Back from school. What I miss, and anything I can help with?
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 19:23   Link #10250
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I'm not sure of that either. If I go with the 'no interest in guys', then what she installed is a high definition multispectrometer for analyzing every aspect of Ichika right down to the molecular level. Its twisted, not perverted in the traditional sense.

And in other news, the maximum number of ST@RS will eventually reach over 100...
Old 2011-11-28, 19:24   Link #10251
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - I meant when they're inside the machine. If they were piloting and someone bypassed the barrier, are they as vulnerable as any other human being?
Depends, as you know most pilots relies on I.S outfit to protect their bodies (and not perfect either).

While it's true that energy barrier is stronger than solid armor, REAL armor designed to hold damage can be superior (such as Char's version 1 shield, the second add a layer of additional barrier projector, also Gospel Armor can hold against Houki's dual katanas).

(In Sacred Twins ByakuShiki has exceptionally tough armor, even if not full body like Gospel and Golems are)

Quote:
@ Meister - Is Angelina still a not so covert pervert? I was re-reading the pages from the 100's and saw a part where she put a camera on Ichika's bathroom.
She do that to troll the girls.... by showing them three hour footages of Ichika's BATHROOM, not nekkid Ichika.
Old 2011-11-28, 19:24   Link #10252
Eratas123

@ Rain - Posted a draft of the end of Michaels segment in page 508. Can you please tell if it's okay?
Old 2011-11-28, 19:27   Link #10253
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Well, that gave me a few chills, but it's great!
Old 2011-11-28, 19:29   Link #10254
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
She do that to troll the girls.... by showing them three hour footages of Ichika's BATHROOM, not nekkid Ichika.
And selling what she didn't need to the other girls.
Old 2011-11-28, 19:30   Link #10255
Eratas123

@ Meister - Makes sense since she seems to be a bit of a mad scientist and who could pass up the chance to study the only male IS pilot? Then again, most of the male OC's probably have something odd about their gentic structure

Is she still afraid of messing with Tatenashi, Houki, and Browning?

@ Senpai - The JK only diverts the barrier for about 5-10 seconds so I need to find a way to incapacitate the pilot without killing them (that would activate absolute defense).

Side note - I agree, she's done it to Cecilia before

@ Rain - Why does everyone get chills? It's not like it's horror
Old 2011-11-28, 19:34   Link #10256
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I thought Ange could mess with anybody. Except Browning, who I believe is the only teacher to date to manage to haul her to school.

Idea! Ange kidnaps Ichika to do many experiments on him. Chaos ensues.
Old 2011-11-28, 19:34   Link #10257
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - The JK only diverts the barrier for about 5-10 seconds so I need to find a way to incapacitate the pilot without killing them (that would activate absolute defense).
Hard knock via I.S. outfit, while strong enough to keep small bullets from penetrate (Such as common handgun cartridges like 38 Special, 9mm, and 45 ACP) but I doubt it can block all of their impact force, such as from a sledgehammer.

Quote:
Side note - I agree, she's done it to Cecilia before
Probably not the only victim.

Quote:
@ Rain - Why does everyone get chills? It's not like it's horror
Because we felt the despair by imagining if we're in the same condition as POV character, duh.
Old 2011-11-28, 19:35   Link #10258
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Well, an "innocent" guy just got killed for a mistake. It kinda gives people chills, also the fact it's in first person.

Though I'd recommend at least showing that he is in fact in pain, and more on his last thoughts and the despair of the situation.
Old 2011-11-28, 19:41   Link #10259
Eratas123

@ Meister - His entire harem, Karon, Maximillian (Told to go by Browining) and Irish(Dragged by Karon) would be there to bust him out I'd just like to see her try

Side note - You know, maybe I can use her as the replacement in a scene. Is she not above telling people that she's placed them in a trap that's going to kill them even if it's just a non-lethal troll prank?

@ Senpai - Is the gut usually protected? Also, does that swimsuit actually apply protection?

@ Senpai and Rain - I'm going to add more details such as the pain in his body, the blood pooling on his throat due to the wound and blood spilling from his mouth as he tries to warn them.
Old 2011-11-28, 19:44   Link #10260
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Effectively giving us more chills.

I'm working on Kanzashi's scene of chapter 17, and I've just passed the point where Kanzashi has forced Kyuukai to back-to-back episodes of Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt...

What do I do now, other than show Kyuukai begin to have a mental breakdown?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest