AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-02-11, 01:11   Link #401
Waxman

Sigh... I can't think of a way of saying this that doesn't sound bad but...
Isn't there an anime thread for this series where you can go and complain how bad a work the studio is doing?
Back to the LN, is there a male magician worth remembering his name? Either from the empire or an eneme (much better if is an enemy). I mean other than Tanya herself and Victoria, the only other name i remember are females as well...
But to be fair it may be because they're minory so is easy to remember them.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 06:20   Link #402
ryuuya

question; did the girl had a rematch on tanya ?
ryuuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 07:03   Link #403
xSauriaNx
The Tribe King's Ride

hmm... after reading volume 1, totally got me hooked...

Question though, who was the girl shot by Tanya at volume 4? Was it Viktoriya?

If so, could she really be that one girl who seem bats*** crazy in a certain colored illustration in volume 5...?

Spoiler for She said something like this:

Every step I make signals the arrival of my KING!

Last edited by xSauriaNx; 2017-02-11 at 07:27.
xSauriaNx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 09:06   Link #404
Arc Unin

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSauriaNx View Post
hmm... after reading volume 1, totally got me hooked...

Question though, who was the girl shot by Tanya at volume 4? Was it Viktoriya?

If so, could she really be that one girl who seem bats*** crazy in a certain colored illustration in volume 5...?

Spoiler for She said something like this:
Spoiler:
Arc Unin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 10:21   Link #405
ryuuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc Unin View Post
Spoiler:
ok and did she get a rematch on tanya ?
Old 2017-02-11, 15:33   Link #406
J4n1

Well, this episode proves what i suspected.
Not having any direct example of just how much better it could be, makes me enjoy the anime more.

Tanya continues to be badass, Vishna seems to have gotten more competent somewhere along the way (which is good), we get some more world building going on and a MASSIVE death flag for the promoted dude (protip: never look at pictures of your kids in a war story), and the after ending short was funny as hell.

Oh, and before i forget, <insert complaints about weird flying contraptions here>.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 18:51   Link #407
xSauriaNx
The Tribe King's Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc Unin View Post
Spoiler:
Seems half of my hunch is right. Viktoriya seemed to have shorter hair in the LN so I was thinking of there's no way that it could be her... xD

I like it how Mary's just looking desperate in the LN... xD

Every step I make signals the arrival of my KING!
xSauriaNx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 23:37   Link #408
Fufufu
Doffy

Who's this Drake?
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-12, 00:08   Link #409
sasabit

Does anyone know what kind of feelings does Visha have to Tanya as of the latest volume and what kind of relationship they have? Also, is there anyone else close to Tanya?
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-12, 00:24   Link #410
guestuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzercracker View Post
And that create another question, why those low budget animation studios try to pick series that require large amount of budget and time beyond their ability and capacity? Thus, the resuilt is scrap art style, scrap animation and remove epicness in the novel, as if they don't even know how military do? A-1's Gate completed dissapointed me, and now NUT's Youjo Senki is rised to disater level, they should at least spend sometine to research military history.
Well, at least the bright side is that it is boosting light novel and manga sales. But yeah story wise and character development other then Tanya in the Anime is disappointing, as the personality of the cast is thin in the Anime and lets not get started on the Artwork, Which is the Real Disaster and is the biggest problem plaguing the Anime right now. But still, Tanya manage to literally carry this show and without her this show would be dead already.
guestuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-12, 03:38   Link #411
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Honestly!!!
What are you asking are totally unrealistic?
Details got omitted. Totally normal for adaption, everybody do it.
Art changes. Please! This is a somewhat popular novel adaption, not Freaking Type moon adaption. The studio need to change style to save it budget. And WTF with the requirement characters must be carbon copy of them in the higgly detal LN artworks?
And the representation of God is way better than in Anime. He is a mysterious higher being. Not those humanoid gods
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-12, 03:59   Link #412
Reaper Phoenix

Looking at that ending short, Tanya will probably die of lung cancer if she survive till the end of the war.
Old 2017-02-12, 05:19   Link #413
Arc Unin

Tanya is Mary's implacable enemy for eternity, so they will fight again, of course. She is OVERPOWER!

Visha is a competent and... modest (I can't find a proper word to explain) adjutant in the novel. The novel didn't mention about how they got along for many times(this is one of this novel's defects).

If I really regard that the studio did that on purpose, I will use the aggressive words to show my anger. I just find it funny to compare two characters' style, and I never want to judge their disadvantage. Without a doubt, the studio's way to represent the higher exists is probably the best one I have ever seen so far, and its background's art design and music are awesome. I never argue the anime's faults because I think it is too early to make a conclusion, but you can't deny that the studio make the characters far from the novel's ones. The anime was failed to make the seriousness inside and removing the details of military strategies, and only the humorous parts remain. That is what I can't stand the most. The comparison of the characters are just, you know, it makes me laugh so hard everytime.XD

Last edited by Arc Unin; 2017-02-12 at 07:33.
Old 2017-02-12, 05:27   Link #414
ryuuya

@Arc Unin so mary will have to do the same thing tanya needs to do in order to use her spell and where can i read the web novel ? and also at the picture is mary is attacking or defending ?
Old 2017-02-12, 06:57   Link #415
Arc Unin

http://www.mai-net.net/bbs/sst/sst.p...24734&n=2#kiji
Check this!

She was asked by her commander to retreat for pushing the defense line too deep. At that time, she was actually chasing the Rhine's demon but finally failed.
Old 2017-02-12, 07:43   Link #416
ryuuya

@Arc Unin thx and also if i wanna make a fanfiction of this that instead of tanya mary is on the empire due to family problem and she is using the orb(tanya's orb), commanding the v-601 and then suddenly her father find out that is she the devil of rhine and thinking what to do

also how mary's spell same as tanya ?

Last edited by ryuuya; 2017-02-12 at 08:37.
Old 2017-02-12, 08:51   Link #417
Arc Unin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuuya View Post
@Arc Unin thx and also if i wanna make a fanfiction of this that instead of tanya mary is on the empire due to family problem and she is using the orb(tanya's orb), commanding the v-601 and then suddenly her father find out that is she the devil of rhine and thinking what to do

also how mary's spell same as tanya ?
WTF this is a crazy idea. Anson will spank his little daughter like father and baby.

Spoiler:
Old 2017-02-12, 09:32   Link #418
ryuuya

@Arc Unin its gonna be a one hell of a ride since anson might shoot his daughter and also there gonna be lots of witness from both side =)

Last edited by ryuuya; 2017-02-12 at 10:07.
Old 2017-02-12, 10:04   Link #419
Arc Unin

Then it would be a sadness qwq since their relationship is the candle light against this crazy world in this series.
They are Anson and Mary
Spoiler:
Old 2017-02-12, 10:10   Link #420
ryuuya

@Arc Unin also that it will be a hot topic if people(on anson side) know that his daughter is the devil of rhine

Tags
genocide, loli, reincarnated mc, salaryman