AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-07-06, 01:16   Link #161
closet_weeaboo

^hi could anybody plz give some spoilers on what happens in new novel/after the misunderstanding clears up?
Thankuuuuuuu
closet_weeaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-01, 08:05   Link #162
Hokoga

Images
Vol 8
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-01, 23:54   Link #163
lexlexz

a fat dragon with bulging eyes ......huh
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-28, 07:04   Link #164
Hokoga

Damn that happened way too fast,
Spoiler for latest chapter:

Spoiler for p.s:
Old 2018-10-28, 08:31   Link #165
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Damn that happened way too fast,
Spoiler for latest chapter:

Spoiler for p.s:
Well after tons of shit happened between them starting from the school, the event 3 years ago, their memory loss, Eliza flying kicked a noble guest for breaking her self made pottery[which in turn opened the door of the new world for him], that fish bone crap theory, their huge fight over Elise who[according to Kururi] killed by Eliza, Eliza runaway, Hijacking incident and the aftermath which almost killed Kururi.

It's just natural for them to decide their marriage[Already got her father approval]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-11, 07:42   Link #166
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Well after tons of shit happened between them starting from the school, the event 3 years ago, their memory loss, Eliza flying kicked a noble guest for breaking her self made pottery[which in turn opened the door of the new world for him], that fish bone crap theory, their huge fight over Elise who[according to Kururi] killed by Eliza, Eliza runaway, Hijacking incident and the aftermath which almost killed Kururi.

It's just natural for them to decide their marriage[Already got her father approval]
I'm just now reading your reply.

You misunderstood me when I said that it happened too fast, I'm talking about some events got glossed over or didn't happen.

Like you said their relationship had been building up for awhile now and I was waiting for them to finally get married, but be it Kururi's proposal to Eliza which sounded more like deal being made, or the none existent engagement announcement, the none existent wedding ceremony, or at least a celebration for those two finally tying the knot, was dissatisfying.

Seriously that marriage proposal sounded like a business deal that Eliza begrudgingly agreed to so long as Kururi promised to take good care of the obese white dragon. Which kind of made it look like she cares more about the dragon than she does being with Kururi.

Sorry for the rant.

Well anyway do you or anybody else have an idea of what is going on in the latest(today's) chapter? Who the hell are those characters? It felt like a completely different storyline unrelated to Kururi's story.
Old 2018-12-13, 02:26   Link #167
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I just read the manga... but could you spoil me about something?

I believe that he played a game where he fell into ruin because he chose the wrong girl (Elisa)
so in this timeline, he tried to choose Iris instead
but so far, I read that he got attracted more into Elisa and there is no development with Iris
why is it happening?
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-13, 07:14   Link #168
Tenzen12

He assume that ̈́Elise ending and them getting deprived of their statusl to is inevitable . His though process is basically: "Farming suck so I will became blacksmith so I and my future wife (Elise) will not have to live that kind of life." Choosing Iris never even crossed his mind nor he is particularly interested in her that way anyway.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2018-12-13 at 08:12.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-13, 10:31   Link #169
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
He assume that ̈́Elise ending and them getting deprived of their statusl to is inevitable . His though process is basically: "Farming suck so I will became blacksmith so I and my future wife (Elise) will not have to live that kind of life." Choosing Iris never even crossed his mind nor he is particularly interested in her that way anyway.
I see... so he basically prepared himself for his downfall... poor guy
I thought he really infatuated with Iris because of his first impression when he met Iris
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-23, 03:26   Link #170
Wheeljack83

Here's what I'm confused about. Through Kururi's own awareness of the game, it appears his actions have helped some of the characters, like Eliza see the errors of their ways and become "better" human beings. Not to mention, he's basically asserted himself as the "hero" and gotten like all the high ranking nobles on his side.

So even though he seems resigned to getting together with Eliza, it appears through his own actions, he's already gone off the path of the game, even if he still ends up with her.

Not to mention, he seems to genuinely like Eliza as well.
Wheeljack83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-28, 06:09   Link #171
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I see... so he basically prepared himself for his downfall... poor guy
I thought he really infatuated with Iris because of his first impression when he met Iris
Seem like he didn't like her characters in game so she is out of his strike zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheeljack83 View Post
Here's what I'm confused about. Through Kururi's own awareness of the game, it appears his actions have helped some of the characters, like Eliza see the errors of their ways and become "better" human beings. Not to mention, he's basically asserted himself as the "hero" and gotten like all the high ranking nobles on his side.

So even though he seems resigned to getting together with Eliza, it appears through his own actions, he's already gone off the path of the game, even if he still ends up with her.

Not to mention, he seems to genuinely like Eliza as well.
Eliza is always his targeted wife. It seems he had sympathy for her playing through the game. The real deal breaker with him is the poor life they would have to go through so he took steps to ensure that wouldn't happen
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-28, 03:12   Link #172
Wheeljack83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosuke_Nanbu View Post
Seem like he didn't like her characters in game so she is out of his strike zone.

Eliza is always his targeted wife. It seems he had sympathy for her playing through the game. The real deal breaker with him is the poor life they would have to go through so he took steps to ensure that wouldn't happen
I never got the sense at first he wanted to get with her and felt sympathy for her playing the game at first. It's morel, "aww I'm the character who ends up with the villainess?! UGH!"
Wheeljack83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-10, 15:25   Link #173
VooXoo

Just remembered this story, seems like the bad plot twists turned off readers so much that the manga was just abandoned.
Doesn't surprise me, I dropped it after seeing the bad plot twists the author wrote simply because the MC was having it too good and that made a too simple script.
Seems like the WN TL was stopped for it reaching every avaiable chapter.
Anyway I hope fans of this serie get closure with it.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-10, 19:42   Link #174
Greenish Growth

I think I got tired of the story early on because I was mainly interested in him interacting with the two girls and then it spent a lot of time on blacksmithing and dealing with comedically weird characters and situations. It just wasn't my cup of tea.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote