AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-07-13, 17:30   Link #15261
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
By the end of the day, the flashbacks have proven that there is certainly much good to be found in Akuha. Despite everything, she was still able to come to love someone as a member of the family. Her love for Moka is most certainly true, and I also very much doubt she really wanted to kill Akasha. She was, after all, the mother Akuha likely never had.
I see Akuha simply put her obligation as descendant of alucard her top priority.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 17:49   Link #15262
Tachibana
タチバナ

The chance of Akuha being redeemed is a high probability, since she believes that she must destroy the human world, all because she thinks this is her fate as alucards descendent, she was even in tears when she told Moka this...

Thats kinda sad...
Old 2010-07-13, 18:55   Link #15263
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Ah Id forgotten how volatile this thread could be.
Quite frankly Im happy to stay firmly MokaXTsukune. Looking forward to seeing how Akasha is resolved. I see Chris is thinking down similar lines to me on some things as well.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 19:00   Link #15264
Tachibana
タチバナ

Since Tsukune has the Shinso blood in his vains, does that mean he would be a part of the family, on biological terms of course, say like he would biologically be Akasha's son (not birth son but biologically), or like Kahlua, Kokoa and Akuha's brother, ive seen this somewhere were u can be part of a family like that.
Old 2010-07-13, 19:19   Link #15265
Johnny
Working the bags...

I highly doubt he would be welcomed with open arms since he was a human originally. Moka's pride is one thing and since has chilled out some. We've seen how Kokoa was at the start, and also has toned down her's somewhat. Can you imagine how bad Moka's pops is going to be...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 19:23   Link #15266
Tachibana
タチバナ

He didnt seem all that bad from the flashbacks. :O
Old 2010-07-13, 19:30   Link #15267
Johnny
Working the bags...

I highly doubt there were any humans hanging around at the party though. Unless they were the entrees...
Old 2010-07-13, 21:14   Link #15268
Tachibana
タチバナ

Lol, Tsukune would be the only human to stick around, he's to stubborn to die.
Old 2010-07-13, 21:30   Link #15269
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Or as I once suggested- make sure they don't know he's part human... stay in Vamp mode while you're around Moka's family

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 23:17   Link #15270
khprincessh

Magin, you are so right because issa would be so pissed if he new that tskune has some of that shinso blood and issa hates humans just like the last ep. on the show season 2 rosario and vampire.
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 23:31   Link #15271
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
Magin, you are so right because issa would be so pissed if he new that tskune has some of that shinso blood and issa hates humans just like the last ep. on the show season 2 rosario and vampire.
Fortunately for us, "that" Issa was not the one we call upon to "be the papa", as the anime version made his debut long before the manga one, but we don't consider "Anime Issa" as the "real Issa". The anime isn't really much for canon anythings when it comes to R+V. Though it was fun at times and quite good for nude scenes of pretty much the entire cast, it just failed in plot points most of the time I'm sorry to say.
Old 2010-07-13, 23:32   Link #15272
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
We don't know if he does hate humans. He never said anything of the kind in the flashbacks and the topic was never touched on in the first place. However, I'm more of the opinion that he also wanted things between humans and ayashi to change and create a world where the two sides would better understand each other. The reason I say this is because of how well he and Akasha get along, and Issa knows about Alucard as well. If he hated humans, he woulnd't be going out of his way to hide the body of Alucard along with Akasha. Like Akuha, he would want his power and destroy the human race. Instead, in hiding Alucard, he's protecting the humans just as Akasha is doing.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 01:32   Link #15273
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
We don't know if he does hate humans. He never said anything of the kind in the flashbacks and the topic was never touched on in the first place. However, I'm more of the opinion that he also wanted things between humans and ayashi to change and create a world where the two sides would better understand each other. The reason I say this is because of how well he and Akasha get along, and Issa knows about Alucard as well. If he hated humans, he woulnd't be going out of his way to hide the body of Alucard along with Akasha. Like Akuha, he would want his power and destroy the human race. Instead, in hiding Alucard, he's protecting the humans just as Akasha is doing.
The 3 great dark lords want nothing more than the coexistance between humans and youkai, if Issa was against this he would NOT be Akasha's husband, so i agree with Yoko Takeo.
Old 2010-07-14, 02:24   Link #15274
Johnny
Working the bags...

Forgetting one important thing as to what Kahlua said in chapter 29. That the Shuzen family is giving Fairy Tale their full support. So it's pretty much a lock that Tsukune won't be invited over for the holidays anytime soon...
Old 2010-07-14, 02:36   Link #15275
Tachibana
タチバナ

Which leads me to suspect that Issa, isnt the head anymore.
Old 2010-07-14, 02:53   Link #15276
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Which leads me to suspect that Issa, isnt the head anymore.
Exactly. I'm willing to bet that Akuha took over the business. It's also quite likely that taking Akasha hostage isn't just a trump against Moka, but against Issa too. Two birds with one stone, as they say.
Old 2010-07-14, 03:05   Link #15277
Tachibana
タチバナ

Besides, let's not forget in chapter 31 that Issa received some disturbing news reguarding Akuha, thats another big clue thier.
Old 2010-07-14, 03:11   Link #15278
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Exactly. I'm willing to bet that Akuha took over the business. It's also quite likely that taking Akasha hostage isn't just a trump against Moka, but against Issa too. Two birds with one stone, as they say.
Well, it's possible ... though rather then Akuha being the one who keeps Akasha hostage ... I think it's actually Alucard who's pulling the strings, by making Akuha the head and keeping Issa in check by holding hostage Akasha and the mother of the other girls as well.

Though will probably know what's the case once we learnwhat is the current situation, but I don't think Akuha alone would be powerful enough to take control over the Shuzen family, so there might be someone that pulls the strings behind Akuha's back's as well, since no matter how evil Akuha seems she still has some emotions left inside her, so I don't think she qualifies as final antagonist material, so there is probably someone even stronger then Akuha that keeps her under his control somehow ... I don't mean she doesn't do this without her own will, but it's possible that Alucard has given her a proposition Akuha couldn't refuse.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 03:19   Link #15279
Tachibana
タチバナ

And we can't forget about Gyokuro Shuzen (Kahlua's and Kokoa's Mother) i hope she plays a part and not just be an unknown figure with a mentioned name :/
Old 2010-07-14, 03:27   Link #15280
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, it's possible ... though rather then Akuha being the one who keeps Akasha hostage ... I think it's actually Alucard who's pulling the strings, by making Akuha the head and keeping Issa in check by holding hostage Akasha and the mother of the other girls as well.

Though will probably know what's the case once we learnwhat is the current situation, but I don't think Akuha alone would be powerful enough to take control over the Shuzen family, so there might be someone that pulls the strings behind Akuha's back's as well, since no matter how evil Akuha seems she still has some emotions left inside her, so I don't think she qualifies as final antagonist material, so there is probably someone even stronger then Akuha that keeps her under his control somehow ... I don't mean she doesn't do this without her own will, but it's possible that Alucard has given her a proposition Akuha couldn't refuse.
I'm not counting on Alucard at this point in time. There's no evidence that he came back to life at all, and there are more hints that Alucard hasn't come back at all considering nothing disatruous happened to the human world. If he had come back to life, he would've destroyed everything just as he had tried before, and there would've been nobody to stop him this time.

I implied earlier that Akuha is answering to someone else. She is definitely capable of feeling love for someone else and feels a deep remorse and doing what she does. So I get the sense that despite how strong she is, there is still someone stronger than her who she must answer to, but she seeks to escape from her confines with Alucard's power. But I seriously doubt it's Alucard at this stage.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire