Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-07-14, 09:09   Link #15281
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well, you might be right Yoko Takeo, but will probably see what's the case in the future, since there is still a lot we don't know about this.

On another topic I thought up a new theory regarding Tsukune and why Tsukune has a immunity to the typical weaknesses of a vampire.

Simply said ... I doubt it's possible for any kind of ayashi blood, no matter how potent it is ... to fully change the body of the human, i that has been injected with ayashi blood, since if the blood of an youkai was so potent, to be able to completely change the species of someone who has been injected with ayashi blood, because it would really be questionable how humans are able to survive through that kind of transformation ... not to mention, if it was possible for humans who have been injected with youkai blood, to completly transform into ayashi, they would loose all the uniqueness that they could bring to the world's of ayashi and humans.

Going back to the case of Tsukune, since he was originally human ... I think his transformation started from that point, since Moka's vampire blood might be strong, but it isn't strong enough to completely turn Tsukune from a human into a vampire, because then he wouldn't have the immunity to vampire weaknesses that Tsukune currently posses.

Which made me think that, what actually happened to Tsukune is that after he went through his vampire transformation, is that he received the power's and nature of a vampire along with Moka's vampire blood, which caused Tsukune's human body to change by augmenting Tsukune's physical strength and speed, as well giving him the chance to use the power's of the vampire blood, which when activated causes Tsukune to change into his "vampire form".

Of course, since I don't think that Moka's vampire blood has fully integrated with Tsukune's body, yet ... which probably means that as Tsukune becomes stronger and is able to use a larger amount of his dormant abilities ... the vampire blood inside him, would integrate more with Tsukune's body, causing his physical looks to start becoming more similar to how vampires look like ... which probably will be noticeable even in Tsukune's "human form".
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 10:26   Link #15282
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, depending on how Tsukune transforms is all up to Ikeda, let's not forget that its Shinso blood flowing threw Tsukune's veins here, not only that but the Ghoul is just a mindless variant of a Vampire just a personality of a killing maching, and Moka already stated do to the Ghoul incedent he had then transformed into a complete vampire not fully because he retained his human immunites, so when ever he goes ghoul his body transforms into its vampire self but his mind breaks down into a ghoul, and hes learning more and more on how to control his vampire self, so hes already thier all he needs to do now is overcome his ghoul side, and then and only then will he be in complete control of his vampire form but we wont see results like that until nearing the end of the manga.

Remember, this is Ikeda's classic Human and Vampire love story, mortals and immortals dont mix, so if Tsukune truly wants to be with Moka he would have to become a vampire, i believe Ikeda had this planned out even from the beginning, weather or not vampires in this series are immortal or not, but Ruby noted that vampires are also known as the "Immortal Ones".

Im so interested in what Tsukune will transform into.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-07-14 at 11:31.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 11:33   Link #15283
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well, in a sense, physically Tsukune would already be more similar to a vampire then a human ... and like I said sometime before, I doubt we are going to learn how much life vampires live in this series, but since Tsukune and Moka both have the blood of a Shinso vampire in their veins ... I think it's possible for them to live forever or have a very long life expectancy, even if Tsukune wouldn't be quite the same as a typical Shinso vampire. As I said, before his body experienced changes ... and since the vampire side of Tsukune's is much more potent then Tsukune's "human side" , so the ayashi side of his nature has probably a little more i,mpact on Tsukune's growth and probably lifespan as well, but I really doubt that the author is going to go into things like lifespans and similar small details similar to that, which are related to Tsukune's "change".

Well I hadn't said anything about Tsukune's "Ghoul" aspect of his vampire abilities, while I agree with you Shinso Tsukune that Tsukune is probably going to conquer ... or rather bring under control thaat aspect of his abilities ... it's probably going to take time. Furthermore we still don't know what Tsukune is, what Moka has said about vampires in the past is that their behavior where similar to what Tsukune show's when he goes into his "Ghoul like" frenzy and I don't remember anything being mentioned about what Tsukune currently is and what he is going to become in at the end, so, like you said Shinso Tsukune, we still don't have any clue about where the author want's to go with Tsukune's transformation ... but I wouldn't assume that currently Tsukune is a vampire, since we don't have evidence for us to be able to confirm that.
Old 2010-07-14, 11:37   Link #15284
Tachibana
タチバナ

I totally agree

It's gonna be epic to see how things play out.
Old 2010-07-14, 12:54   Link #15285
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

The only wrench in the thing is that accursed Holy Lock he's got on his wrist - is it truly sealing the vampire blood's power, or is it just some elaborate 'What Would Vampire Do' bracelet...

And all this time, Moka (Ura) has not fed from Tsukune once since she's come out... Kinda debunks that she needs his blood to keep going - she really feeds off of him just because she likes his taste (hai hai, insert naughty comment there).
Old 2010-07-14, 13:07   Link #15286
Tachibana
タチバナ

The Holy Lock like in a video game, is 1 of those Key items that when broken, will allow Tsukune to finally transform, the question is, into what, but its unknown yet though.

Do yall think Tsukune's Shinso blood has yet to reach it's full output yet, because the Holy Lock is still intact?
Old 2010-07-14, 13:17   Link #15287
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I re-read the chapter and nothing was said about Akasha giving Moka blood. I thought it was said in the chapter, lol. But kudos to whoever thought of that.
Old 2010-07-14, 13:19   Link #15288
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
The Holy Lock like in a video game, is 1 of those Key items that when broken, will allow Tsukune to finally transform, the question is, into what, but its unknown yet though.

Do yall think Tsukune's Shinso blood has yet to reach it's full output yet, because the Holy Lock is still intact?
I think it's more like a door that Tsukune has to open, but the door has been shut tight by the holy lock and Tsukune's present training is, I think according to the headmaster, designed for Tsukune to break the door open, or find a way to crack it open. If he can find a way to do that, he will have control over his powers. That is what the lock is designed for, I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I re-read the chapter and nothing was said about Akasha giving Moka blood. I thought it was said in the chapter, lol. But kudos to whoever thought of that.
I thought of that, but I think someone will beg to differ but anyways, it wasn't said directly, but it was heavily implied by Akasha's statement saying that Moka nearly died when she was born, and later Akuha clearly says that Moka has Shinso powers. The previous chapter confirmed that one cannot obtain Shinso powers by birth. For one to obtain Shinso powers, they must steal the blood of the Shinso vampire. The only way Moka could have acquired Shinso powers is because Akasha gave her her blood to save her, thus giving Moka the powers of the Shinso.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 13:30   Link #15289
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
The only wrench in the thing is that accursed Holy Lock he's got on his wrist - is it truly sealing the vampire blood's power, or is it just some elaborate 'What Would Vampire Do' bracelet...

And all this time, Moka (Ura) has not fed from Tsukune once since she's come out... Kinda debunks that she needs his blood to keep going - she really feeds off of him just because she likes his taste (hai hai, insert naughty comment there).
I agree that we finally need to learn what the Holy Lock does, apart from restricting the vampire blood inside Tsukune's body, so that Tsukune's human consciousness wouldn't be taken by the "Ghoul like" aspect, which is probably a manifestation of the instincts and nature of a vampire.

Well, maybe Tohou Fuhai will tell us something more about Tsukune's "seal", after the battele between Tsukun, Moka and Akuha ends ... since so far, we don't know if Tohou Fuhai knows that Tsukune has Moka's Shinso blood in his veins.

At last the thing that is making me wonder most, and clench my teeth as well) is that ... at this point it's almost certainly Tsukune has the blood of a Shinso vampire, which makes the Holy Lock even more irritating, since I really doubt that Tsukune's "seal" is strong enough to keep at bay the full extent of a Shinso vampire's power , which makes the lock an even more bummer, because it's still able to function properly.

The only explanation I could find, for how the Holy Lock is able to hold Tsukune's Shinso blood at bay, is that Moka's vampire blood isin't at it's full output yet, meaning that it hasn't fully integrated with his body, but so far it's my speculation on this, since it hasn't been confirmed in the manga yet.

.... Sorry about the rant Tempest35, but you have just mentioned a topic that irritates me a little as well, and when I saw you're post I couldn't calm down, until I let my frustrations about this topic out .... so I'm hoping that you don't mind.
Old 2010-07-14, 13:42   Link #15290
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, we know this, the seal is breaking, and it will break, it will be exciting when it does.
Old 2010-07-14, 13:54   Link #15291
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Heh... anyone else notice that the seals we've run across are more than meets the eye? After, Moka's rosario wasn't designed to keep her power in check (it seems to be more of a side-effect), and the Holy Lock seems to be more of a filter than an actual lock, and we have a lack of elaboration on it... I'm hoping that Fuhai will be able to give us said elaboration

alas, no matter which culture, locks and seals are always mysterious...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 14:01   Link #15292
Tachibana
タチバナ

Let's hope Tsukune's seal breaks, it would suck if it got repaired
Old 2010-07-14, 14:03   Link #15293
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Let's hope Tsukune's seal breaks, it would suck if it got repaired
When did his seal break?
Old 2010-07-14, 14:13   Link #15294
Tachibana
タチバナ

it hasnt yet, im jes saying let hope it breaks
Old 2010-07-14, 14:16   Link #15295
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
When did his seal break?
So far it didn't ... it's just that some of us speculate about what might happen in the future ... so you shouldn't take it that seriously DragoZERO.

About my own opinion about this ... I think it is still a little too early to see the seal breaking up ... I think Tsukune would have to be able to control his power's, to the limit of what the Holy Lock could take, before we would see something like Tsukune's Holy Lock breaking up.
Old 2010-07-14, 14:27   Link #15296
Johnny
Working the bags...

Isn't there only like two links left? Besides whose to say that he will have complete control of the power when or if it breaks? I mean Tsukune having complete control the moment it breaks is little "didn't see that coming a mile away" type of thing. I wouldn't mind seeing him go a little crazy for a chapter or two before he regains control...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 14:42   Link #15297
Tachibana
タチバナ

Thats probably whats gonna happen during the showdown with Akuha.
Old 2010-07-14, 15:22   Link #15298
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

We all know that the lock was going to break eventually, everything has been foreshadowed for it. It's why Ikeda has been pushing Tsukune's training and progress so he'll be ready for it. I'm just excited to see the results.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 15:43   Link #15299
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Dun worry Chris - I've got a tough skin. And to be honest, the Holy Lock is the most frustrating thing right now

The only thing that's saving the lock right now is that Tsukune is able to channel the blood's power so that it doesn't come near the lock, but merely flows out of his other arm and legs. It's insane that he was able to learn how to do it in a day - probably one of the less believable things Ikeda did with him.

And yeah, that little trinket shouldn't be strong enough to stop a Shinso power release - if Moka-chan's power release was any indicator, (and if Tsukune did indeed manage to get a small amount of the legacy) Tsukune's power release should have shattered the lock the first time he released.

As for Tsukune's power due to Moka's blood, and Moka's apparent status as a Shinso inheritor, I think that while her memories of the incident are gone, that Moka doesn't even know how to unleash the Shinso power. I have a feeling that once Moka remembers everything, that she'll be able to fully unleash the Shinso power. Only thing is, it took the act of having her own mother being cut in two to bring it out - I fear for Tsukune if Akuha decides to put Moka through another trauma-inducing senario. She'll remember that while Akuha does genuinely like her, that she hates humans with equal passion. And here is this 'filthy human' hanging around her favorite sister...daring to claim a spot right beside her. If Tsukune isn't mutilated in some fashion ten seconds after Akuha learns of this, I'd be surprised.
Old 2010-07-14, 16:23   Link #15300
Tachibana
タチバナ

I mean, the way that holy lock is on his arm, you would think it would slide off when Tsukune straighten his arm out.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire