AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2004-10-28, 07:12   Link #21
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevurah
Heh, so this guy, who is proclaiming himself as a new age prophet to us all, is telling us that he tried a bazillion times to tell George Lucas, TELEPATHICALLY I MIGHT ADD, to follow his script (that addresses the truth about everything in the world) instead of using his own free will to create Episodes 1-3... amazing. Excuse while I vomit out everything that I read on his site.
ROFL~ This guy is a fucking genius XD.
Quote:
I wonder what this guy does for a living. I'm surprised he doesn't have an Evangelion link in his site.
Maybe he mind-controlled Yoshiyuki Sadamoto and forced him to create NGE too!!
Quote:
Who again later had a movie called Yojimbo that was as well ripped off into a cowboy movie called... A Fist Full of Dollars.
Well, at least they were pretty well-done and not crappy. I'd think Kurosawa would rest pretty much in peace
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 07:45   Link #22
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Star Wars, A Fistful of Dollars and The Magnificent Seven are great films, not "rip-offs". They merely presented the ideas in a different way, I don't see what there's to be upset about unless you're one of those who thinks that everything Western = bad.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 07:55   Link #23
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

well, two things I can tell from that site

1) he's a star wars fanboy
2) he's a religious fanatic
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 08:12   Link #24
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srb
Star Wars, A Fistful of Dollars and The Magnificent Seven are great films, not "rip-offs". They merely presented the ideas in a different way, I don't see what there's to be upset about unless you're one of those who thinks that everything Western = bad.
I didn't mean to call them ripoffs, I enjoyed the Magnificent Seven and A Fistful of Dollars personally. It just sucks that both of those films (or rather, a majority of Kurosawa films that were Westernized) do not give any artistic credit to Akira Kurosawa in any of the credits... hmmm that sounded redundant.

I just like Samurais a lot. Go Zatoichi!!! (obviously not by Kurosawa)

Oh, and to stay on topic... how can anyone take this guy seriously when he spells Obi-wan as freakin >>>> O.B.1 <<<< ?!?! I think I broke a rib laughing my ass off when I saw that.

And another thing to add, according to him, the Koran, Old Testament, and New Testament were chucked out of a spaceship called the "Star of Bethlehem" by extraterrestrials (who are apparently known as "God" and "Christ" according to this genius) for all of us to read, yet we, as "normal" humans again according to all knowing genius, bastardized the hell out of the books and alas we are presently reading religious bull-shit. Yeah right... :fingers: :fingers: I want to telepathically send him burning bags of dog crap out of my spaceship over his house.

I really hope George Lucas is reading this and realizes that his work was not original at all, thanks to this guy.

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon

Last edited by Gevurah; 2004-10-28 at 08:45.
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 08:23   Link #25
Meow
So Who Is On Top ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
well, two things I can tell from that site

1) he's a star wars fanboy
2) he's a religious fanatic
And that would make him a SCI-FI TERRORIST !

Ok so now everyone know how religion was created

God did not create man, man created god. - Marilyn Manson
Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 10:03   Link #26
Thelastguardian

George Lucas quite naturally believes that he wrote "Starwars", when, in reality, he was told telepathically what to write in the original first three Episodes (4-6), by the very "Force" to which the films refer, and was "forced" to make only episodes 4-6, first, as a very important step in the preparation of mankind for the long-awaited TRUTH, about the real reasons for human life on Earth ("what on earth am I doing here?"), the meaning of life and its purpose, contained in "The Way home or face The Fire", from which episodes 1-3 should have been made, as I did my best, frequently, to tell him.

This is what happen when you comebine internet with a moron.
Old 2004-10-28, 10:25   Link #27
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow
Trying to create a new religion ? Oh and dont forget the Startrekies
Too late, there are already idiots out there who claim Jedi Knight as their religion on their tax forms.

If anything Jar Jar Binks is the proof that there isn't a God. My favorite part on there was when he says he repeatedly told Lucas what to write for the prequels, like Lucas is going to listen to someone this fanatical.

Last edited by Sanjuronord; 2004-10-28 at 10:36.
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 10:45   Link #28
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

He told it to him with his FORCE, so naturaly lucas shouldnt have been able to resist! I cant understand, why FORCE didnt have any effect on lucas.

hrhr, I can imagine this freak standing in his room a couple of ours a day, reaching out his arm to a plastic jedi sword on the ground: "move...MOOOOOVE... must ...concentrate... the force... is with me... MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE..."
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 10:45   Link #29
NinjaServ

QUICKLY LAIN!!! ERASE THE MORON'S MEMORY FROM THE WIRED!!!

NinjaServ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 14:29   Link #30
Briareos

I loved how he says that the King James version of the Bible is the only one worth reading (before the one he's really promoting). The KJV is so chock full of translation errors that I wouldn't trust it as far as I could throw it.

Aside from that...he's a loon. (Well duh! LOL)

Oh, here's more fun from his "The Way Home" link:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWHolyNutjob
Please note: Due to having to avoid the "Mark of the Beast" we now
only accept cash.

They don't make profits, but you will need to buy a copy (upon which your life depends). Send cash payment please for this 168 page authoritative analytical work. It is NOT a 'Religious Document' it is the TRUTH.
Briareos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 15:06   Link #31
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky
hrhr, I can imagine this freak standing in his room a couple of ours a day, reaching out his arm to a plastic jedi sword on the ground: "move...MOOOOOVE... must ...concentrate... the force... is with me... MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE..."

lol reminds me of silent bob in the movie "mall rats"
Old 2004-10-28, 18:29   Link #32
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastguardian
George Lucas quite naturally believes that he wrote "Starwars", when, in reality, he was told telepathically what to write in the original first three Episodes (4-6), by the very "Force" to which the films refer, and was "forced" to make only episodes 4-6, first, as a very important step in the preparation of mankind for the long-awaited TRUTH, about the real reasons for human life on Earth ("what on earth am I doing here?"), the meaning of life and its purpose, contained in "The Way home or face The Fire", from which episodes 1-3 should have been made, as I did my best, frequently, to tell him.

This is what happen when you comebine internet with a moron.
I disagree that the guy is a moron. His ability to connect percived symbolism in star wars with biblical passages proves that he's somewhat intelligent, just completely insane. I'm sure he's right that some scenes in star wars drew from passages in the bible, because I'm sure george lucus has read at least a few passages and may have decided that some could be used to help make an entertaining film. Aftereople love that good vs evil crap. Still the leap from 'some star wars scenes reflect scenes in the bible' to 'star wars is true and george lucus created it with divine guidence' is one of sheer madness. In my opinion that guy needs medication.
Old 2004-10-28, 23:27   Link #33
Sokar

I can't believe I wasted my time reading that. That man does not need medication, he needs to be jailed in a nut house with duct taped fingers and kept 20 feet away from computers at all times. This guy is obviously nuts, not just pretending to be nuts, and I can tell because I meet crazy people all the time here. I got a guy on the street corner talking to his hand about advising John Kerry on the presidential election, and a black lady wear a different wacko hat everyday and says that white people hate her because she's black and black people hate her because she's white .
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 23:55   Link #34
nero.anike

you all forget, this is true.
nero.anike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 03:16   Link #35
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

This post was made via telepathy ... I have no say in this sorry.

Edit: this force thing is really starting to get annoying >:|
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 03:21   Link #36
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Oh yeah, and apparently we can tap into the Death Star via "Internet."

Old 2004-10-29, 09:27   Link #37
X-1000
Banned

I think starwars is a movie/game based on the fictional wars of the federation and republic. well, to get to the point. for war freaks like me. starwars is just an amusement or an entertainment.
X-1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 10:50   Link #38
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Actually the guy does make SOME sense ... I can't believe anyone using their free will would air a second season of Queer Eye or write the synopsis for the Teletubbies.

I'm converting to become a forcenite. Join me brothers. :starwarstheme:
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 12:57   Link #39
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Actually the guy does make SOME sense ... I can't believe anyone using their free will would air a second season of Queer Eye or write the synopsis for the Teletubbies.

I'm converting to become a forcenite. Join me brothers. :starwarstheme:
Don't succumb to the dark side lex!

Old 2004-10-30, 05:10   Link #40
???
Unknown

All to say, Starwars Episode III Each fall before the May release of a Star Wars film The teaser will be out in 5days,. FINALLY the starwars fandom will END after seening this last starwars movie this May 2005.

Check it Out: http://www.cgnetworks.com/story.php?story_id=2541

Cry Starwars fans... Crrrrrryy

Last edited by ???; 2004-10-30 at 05:30.
??? is offline   Reply With Quote