AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2012-09-24, 23:11   Link #4041
Kokukirin
Shadow of Effilisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
AC. Milan lost also today i can't stand anymore .......................

Someone please help my AC. Milan..

Mesbha in 90m no one cross was right...no one..i can't believe i have to see something like this..i am more stronger than him damn haaaaaaaa!!!!!

F***** Galliani and Berlusconi.
Milan spent the summer selling their best players and replacing them with mediocre players. Meanwhile their coach Max Allegri packed the already very functional midfield with even more functional and physical players. I don't know how anyone can stand watching this Milan team, after the last decade of brilliant football from the likes of Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Nesta and T. Silva.
Kokukirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 11:16   Link #4042
Bri

I'm sure Milan's C.F.O. looks quite happily at the team, given the amount of money the club bled due to the wage bill the last couple of years. A rebuilt is a pain full process and it's going to take some time, but Milan still has enough resources to whether the storm.
Bri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 04:03   Link #4043
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokukirin View Post
Milan spent the summer selling their best players and replacing them with mediocre players. Meanwhile their coach Max Allegri packed the already very functional midfield with even more functional and physical players. I don't know how anyone can stand watching this Milan team, after the last decade of brilliant football from the likes of Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Nesta and T. Silva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri View Post
I'm sure Milan's C.F.O. looks quite happily at the team, given the amount of money the club bled due to the wage bill the last couple of years. A rebuilt is a pain full process and it's going to take some time, but Milan still has enough resources to whether the storm.

The real problem is that in 2006-2007 when we won the champions league,was the time to refound the team, the substitute of Nesta,of Sedorf,Of Gattuso, of Pirlo, and especially of the two Side back..but nothing, nothing, the football club ignored it, and not only this but we started to sell we best players, like Kaka..this happened because Berlusconi stopped to throwing money for the A.C Milan,is like for Berlusconi Milan is nothing now, Galliani started to tease the fans, like "we buy a good player" but at the end nothing...i don't know if people have followed the story of Ibrahimovic, Galliani promised to Ibrahimovic that the team would be stronger, and then we asked him to leave..the same for Thiago, at first Berlusconi and Galliani tried to sell it, then all supporters protested,then we renewed his contract..and then we sell him to PSG...i don't have any word for this,i'm really sad.
Old 2012-09-27, 01:48   Link #4044
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

6-1, with a nice bit of youth as well as experience. The goal we should not have conceded though; a defensive lapse caused it. Fantastic play from Arshavin who surely is a good replacement for Cazorla, especially when we need to rest the latter (Spaniards have never done well without their winter break in the Premier League). First goal from Giroud was important and Walcott staked his claim for the striker position with two fine goals.

Now on Milan, I felt that Berlusconi was always holding Milan back. Surely Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic were sold because of the money involved and it could fund Milan. The higher-ups are chiefly the culprits and now Milan might be in trouble because of them.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 03:10   Link #4045
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Last night A.C Milan won 2-0 against Cagliari...,i must admit we didn't play very well...Thank god we have a real talent in the team..Stephan El Shaarawy..he scored two time and saved the day...

Traoré

Old 2012-09-27, 04:15   Link #4046
Kyuu
=^^=

So...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer...3500--sow.html

The French actually celebrate defeat. Huh?

For any of you Euros -- explain this.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 16:21   Link #4047
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Balotteli owns Dortmund's keeper Weidenfeller.
Old 2012-10-03, 17:50   Link #4048
Bri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
So...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer...3500--sow.html

The French actually celebrate defeat. Huh?

For any of you Euros -- explain this.
The drama of defeat in football can sometimes be sometimes leave a far greater impression in the collective memory than victory, especially in the World Cup, and provide a bonding experience. Zidane's send-off in the final in his last match was one of those defining moments. That event is probably better remembered than the final score of the match.

It also adds to the legend of Zidane, nearly all of the goats were deeply flawed men, nobody loves boy scouts.
Bri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 17:53   Link #4049
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Dortmund were robbed tonight. Wayne Rooney tweeted hat joe hart is the best goal keeper in the world...hard to argue against that after his performance tonight.
Old 2012-10-03, 22:20   Link #4050
Kokukirin
Shadow of Effilisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Balotelli does everything in his own awesome style. I love this kid.
Old 2012-10-04, 02:49   Link #4051
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri View Post
That event is probably better remembered than the final score of the match.
There are only two things I remember from that world cup: battle of Nuremberg and Zidane's head but.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
You're not allowed to stop while taking a penalty kick...
Old 2012-10-04, 04:03   Link #4052
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
There are only two things I remember from that world cup: battle of Nuremberg and Zidane's head but.
I think everybody already forgot Italy won that World Cup. Because, you know, Zidane.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 13:00   Link #4053
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

I haven't forgotten :P
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 13:02   Link #4054
willx
Nyaaan~~

Every time I see this thread I keep thinking about the NFL .. So since I'm Canadian and hockey is on strike I have to find sports entertainment elsewhere
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 11:28   Link #4055
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
You're not allowed to stop while taking a penalty kick...
He didn't stop. He stuttered his run-up. If you watch the penalty closely, never did Balotelli stop completely during the entire sequence. If he did, he would have to re-take his penalty.

That bit of trolling was just awesome from Balotelli. He can do silly stuff but for penalties there's no better candidate at his club at the moment.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 09:23   Link #4056
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Amazing moment for Ronaldinho.
Old 2012-10-28, 11:48   Link #4057
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I hate the current football system

There's not a single sport where referee is as crucial on match results as football, then hold no responsible at all for their calls. Liverpool clearly got that winner in the end and was wrongly ruled off. If it's so hard for referees to get correct decision, then uses technology. If it's not so hard, then they have to be responsible when get it gets wrong. In this current football system, none of the above will ever happens

Sometime i think the reason football was so famous, was because of its drama, so those FIFA and EPL decided to play on it. In a fair sport match, you are either happy or sad with the results, and that's it. But if it's full of drama, then you also feel bitter and fired up and gives it more attention.

Edit: on another note, just find out that Juventus just got similar decision going their way. It's clearly wrong, but why did they allow it to happen, if it's not for the results can be influenced from outsiders?
Edit2: f*ck me, MU got an offside goal counted after Chelsea got 2 soft red cards? If this football game is not corrupted . I don't know what is. And I don't mean clubs actually pay to get results. But surely ref clearly biased

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2012-10-28 at 12:53.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 16:48   Link #4058
Kokukirin
Shadow of Effilisi

And that's the end of Juventus' 49 games unbeaten run. Juventus 1 - 3 Internazionale.

Juventus had the better of opening 20 minutes, including an early offside goal. But Inter grew into the game and played better for the rest of it. A fully deserved victory for Inter. It is even more incredible when you consider how Inter disintegrated last season.
Old 2012-11-03, 19:54   Link #4059
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokukirin View Post
And that's the end of Juventus' 49 games unbeaten run. Juventus 1 - 3 Internazionale.

Juventus had the better of opening 20 minutes, including an early offside goal. But Inter grew into the game and played better for the rest of it. A fully deserved victory for Inter. It is even more incredible when you consider how Inter disintegrated last season.
I guess the dreaded number remains 49 after all.

I watched the game between Man Utd and Arsenal (final score: 2-1). Glad my team got the three points, but I was mostly disappointed by the lack of pure emotion/animosity that should exist in such fixture and the many chances United missed throughout the course of the match (a Rooney penalty miss, a player refusing to use his left foot for a tap-in, and half-assed efforts of shots when beating the offside trap). At some point in the match if was kinda like 6 or 7 shots on goal against none for Arsenal and the scoreline was generous on paper; it should have ended at least 4-1 or 5-1.

That result combined to Chelsea's draw at Swansea and Manchester City's draw at West Ham means that United are on top of the table for the first time of the season.
KiraYamatoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 23:05   Link #4060
Rajura
My wolfu is >> your waifu

So much suck today... really LSU... way to choke
I am so tired of Bama gettin' lucky... they're good, but not that good.

I hate the "corn dogs", but I hate Bammer more!

Tags
football, soccer