AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Old 2011-04-22, 12:42   Link #1441
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Now if only she appreciated that pro-active thinking .
Mah in a way, she did praise him for checking up on her background.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, to add on to my earlier statement about how Aria being a fusion of all of JC Staff's popular girls, after watching the episode again, you can throw in 'Mikoto' for having a borderline obsessive interest in the one guy that got away from her
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 13:34   Link #1442
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
And then I'd have Shirayuki to help arrest her for assault (plenty of witnesses, too). Hell, at that point, it was still vaguely possible she'd back off if she thought Kinji had a girlfriend. (OK, no, but Kinji didn't know that.)
Before that might happen, Aria might spout out things that will make Shirayuki misunderstand, and then turn a Yandere eye towards you when she might say things like (Why did you hide the food in the house?) then Shirayuki will question about why would she be concerned about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
That could get pretty bad . Though when it comes to straight up fights Aria is pretty capable so think she'd find a way to get through it. Be kind of funny to see how Kinji's Hysteria Mode would react to that situation.
Major catfight happening before your eyes.... It all depends on who can give him the most "service-shots" during the fight
Old 2011-04-22, 13:35   Link #1443
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Okay, Madoka Magica left me in such a great mood that I decided to finish this episode. It's not all that bad really. I mean if I could stand to go through Infinite Stratos then this shouldn't be a problem. So for now it's not dropped after all...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 13:37   Link #1444
JediNight
キズランダム

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Okay, Madoka Magica left me in such a great mood that I decided to finish this episode. It's not all that bad really. I mean if I could stand to go through Infinite Stratos then this shouldn't be a problem. So for now it's not dropped after all...
What a vote of confidence I think it's kinda sad in itself that a lot of shows merely have to be "tolerated" to watch. Then again most people don't really buy R2 so we can't really vote with our wallets.
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 13:40   Link #1445
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Major catfight happening before your eyes.... It all depends on who can give him the most "service-shots" during the fight
That is assuming he sticks around long enough, my impression is that he would make a mad dash for his home while they're 'distracted' and barricade everything.
Old 2011-04-22, 13:44   Link #1446
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That is assuming he sticks around long enough, my impression is that he would make a mad dash for his home while they're 'distracted' and barricade everything.
Good idea! Since he always covers his eyes or turns away from the scene, he might just run away before anything happens. But then again... You'll need something very strong to barricade against those two...
Old 2011-04-22, 13:46   Link #1447
tsunade666

If kinji is in Hysteria Mode he had a chance but a normal Kinji will be killed instantly if he tried to defuse the bomb.
Old 2011-04-22, 13:49   Link #1448
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Before that might happen, Aria might spout out things that will make Shirayuki misunderstand, and then turn a Yandere eye towards you when she might say things like (Why did you hide the food in the house?) then Shirayuki will question about why would she be concerned about that?
A misunderstanding just means Shirayuki will fight extra-hard. Yes, there might be some explaining to do afterward. But after's after.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 13:49   Link #1449
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Good idea! Since he always covers his eyes or turns away from the scene, he might just run away before anything happens. But then again... You'll need something very strong to barricade against those two...
Mah~ Aria uses 45 cal bullets and Shiraiyuki has a single Katana, I don't know if she anything else like magic, but assuming she doesn't- I recommend two inch steel doors with deadbolt lock

Might have to do something else about the windows though...
Old 2011-04-22, 13:59   Link #1450
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
A misunderstanding just means Shirayuki will fight extra-hard. Yes, there might be some explaining to do afterward. But after's after.
That would be good depending on how the people react to the event. Or she could also try to just stay in Kinji's house, she lived up to this point without his help or asking for food (maybe she could have been bothering other people?) but either way it will just turn into a last stand then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Mah~ Aria uses 45 cal bullets and Shiraiyuki has a single Katana, I don't know if she anything else like magic, but assuming she doesn't- I recommend two inch steel doors with deadbolt lock

Might have to do something else about the windows though...
You'll need plenty of time to set up the barricade for everything around the house the fight might only last a couple of minutes depending on how fast and deadly they can get.
Old 2011-04-22, 14:24   Link #1451
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Kinji keeps a bulletproof safe around for these moments.
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 14:29   Link #1452
tsunade666

no spoiling! It will be a lot more fun if they saw it in the anime than spoil the fun. Speculating none stop is also fun itself.
Old 2011-04-22, 14:35   Link #1453
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

'Twas a joke Oo

...you mean he actually keeps a safe around? I can't remember.

But...for some reason...that floated into my mind when I was posting.
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 14:36   Link #1454
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Do the students pay for their own equipment? Ammunitions and everything.
Old 2011-04-22, 15:10   Link #1455
tsunade666

I think it's all provided by the school/government because if not then it wouldn't explain the expenses the students use to maintain it. Plus they get money from completing mission. Kinji when he take the mission to find a cat. Aside from credits of 0.1? or is it .01. He also receive 10 000 yen if I remember it right though not sure.

Ah... safe.... right
Spoiler:

but really when it turn to this kind of event when someone said something about future events and not in spoiler it's just kinda.... well you know .... loosing the fun part of watching it if you know what will happen.
Old 2011-04-22, 15:17   Link #1456
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Oh for the love of...

What part of "No spoilers or even hints of spoilers, not even under spoiler tags" can you guys not comprehend? Edit or delete your posts before the moderator sees this.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 15:23   Link #1457
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 2:
Old 2011-04-22, 16:37   Link #1458
tsunade666

it's not like the safe is a spoiler. I mistake it in another item. And it all started with what will happen if Aria and Shirayuki met. And seeing Shirayuki's reaction in episode 2. You can pretty much tell. It will be a war zone if those 2 met but how will kinji survive if that happen is the point. And what will he do.
Old 2011-04-22, 16:49   Link #1459
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Spoiler for ep 2:
I don't think Aria will be having THOSE kind of relationships with Kinji just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Oh for the love of...

What part of "No spoilers or even hints of spoilers, not even under spoiler tags" can you guys not comprehend? Edit or delete your posts before the moderator sees this.
This please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo View Post
I would not call Taiga more mature. Shje was annoying brat, for quite some time and turned into moe-blob later. Didnt see much of maturity except for last two episodes.
I do not think she was any more annoying than the rest. She had quite a few nice moments with helping Ryuuji out, esp after the first 8 or so episodes.
frubam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 17:04   Link #1460
Molenir

Well, I knew it was coming. If it made sense, or had any intelligence in it, there would be no anime. That wouldn't be a bad thing of course, at least not with this one but still...

Episode 2.
Kinji proves that he is in fact a brain dead moron by not only remaining in the school but actually agreeing to get more involved, though he says it will only be one assault mission, we all know its just the start. An ordinary person, or one who wanted to live a normal life, would of course quit the school without hesitation. But Kinji isn't smart enough to do that, he only talks about it.

Last edited by Molenir; 2011-04-22 at 17:49.
Molenir is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, guns, harem, loli, romance, school life, shounen, tsundere