AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-10-31, 20:46   Link #221
Midonin
Last Engage

It'll be an even longer time before we find anyone like Shizuoka again. So innocent and yet so dirty.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-31, 21:01   Link #222
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

I think she finally got the courage to ask for her reward or might be just another "I might be interested" remark
Spoiler for Shizouka:
Anima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-02, 20:58   Link #223
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I rather enjoyed the ending - it was a nice way to wrap things, though I certainly wouldn't mind a second season. Innocent and incredibly dirty at the same time - a tough trick to pull off, but Umisho did it. I love many members of the extended cast, but Shizuoka has to be my favorite (with the Captain a close second). She (like the show) was a rare combination of innocence and flat-out raunchiness.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-03, 19:22   Link #224
Kanos
Milk...

Send a message via MSN to Kanos
O man.... i really hope the stills at the end doesn't replace the second season. I really REALLY want a second season. There so many great ideas that they could do. Well mainly for me i just want to see the story between Okky and Amuro.

The ending seemed kidna abrupt and there really wasn't a point in Okky realizing Amuro was the mermaid *o_OMGZ spoilers!!!*. Cuase and effect with no effect. GO GO NEXT SEASON!!
Kanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-10, 00:05   Link #225
Dark Jerry06

Wow....I loved this anime. =) Took a while of searching to find it since on the site it's only listed as "Umisho" =.= But I'm glad I found it. =D I would sooo love a second season. I just couldnt help but laugh at Shizuoka for the "If it's with the opposite sex I might be interested" comments LOL That was great
Dark Jerry06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-10, 03:03   Link #226
Green²
It's bacon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Also hope there's a second season. The Captain as always is pure win when it comes to comedy the things he was doing in front of the camera had me dying in laughter.
Good parody of Rudolph Giuliani I must say. Captain for president!
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-16, 16:51   Link #227
NeoSam

I kept this for so long, and at last watched it >.< anyway, I loved it

The manga has finished serialization, with currently 8 volumes released, and the last volume (volume 9) will be released on June 17, 2008.

Edit:
Just updated the 2nd post of this thread with the available manga volume.
Old 2008-08-25, 06:41   Link #228
outcast_within
pita ten pyjama!

I just watched this show by accident from lolipower which i also found by accident. This show really was a fun thing to watch. Though it's a bit frustrating that many of these shows set something up in the first few eps. Love candidates and obvious revelations and then put some episodes that don't contribute to these.

The ending was ok i guess though i'd rather have it a bit more conclusive and longer.

Things that should come back in the 2nd season.
Some arch/twist relating the missing granny
The closet echi girl's coming out party nearing the end of s2
More random Ono ness

Less spoily brat fotomodel char (she came, she was bratty, she stopped being bratty, end of char development)
miko getting her nice body and getting good at swimming
Ikamasa getting coupled with Momoko Orizuka. Momoko stil beating up Ikamasa
Old 2008-08-25, 06:43   Link #229
outcast_within
pita ten pyjama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnot View Post
I love that guy's art and sense of humor !
Inu Neko Jump, his previous work, was rather plotless, but very funny, and...fresh ?
I swear, every time i see the faces he draws - its like a warm wind blows all over.
i did really like the warmness of the faces that were drawn
Old 2008-08-25, 10:27   Link #230
Wesley84

Neko Jump was nice. Wish he didn't hadn't made the leap to cannibalistic umi goddesses though.
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 06:20   Link #231
outcast_within
pita ten pyjama!

Old 2008-08-28, 07:55   Link #232
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Haha.. man, I was hoping for 2nd season announcement =3=
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 09:09   Link #233
kramerica

How did this series go under the radar? It was a very funny and somewhat dirty (mostly because of one particular character lol). Was this someone's pet project? :P

Nanael is not amused.
kramerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 04:51   Link #234
AzoJason

Second Season anywhere possible?

Currently watching: Queens Blade, K-ON, Guin Saga, Eden of the East (Higashi no Eden), DBZ Kai, FMA Brotherhood
Bleach/Claymore/FMA/Black Lagoon Manga
AzoJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 18:24   Link #235
tyciol
*Artist

Should the tracker still list individual episodes for Ayu's work? All of these URLs link to http://www.ayu-anime.net/torrents.php but the only 'umisho' torrent actually on that page (anymore, perhaps the old ones were removed) is the batch for 1-13. I ran this torrent and one file is called 'trailer' which I assume is the promo.

Since people can't get individual torrents for these, I think it would be simpler if this tracker only displayed Yoroshiku's episode 1 and a link directly to the 1-13 batch which would be http://www.ayu-anime.net/torrents/[Ayu]_Umisho_01-13.torrent

I also just mirrored this on Nyaa for anyone who wants to preview torrent contents before downloading it: http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo...59&showfiles=1
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 20:04   Link #236
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyciol View Post
Should the tracker still list individual episodes for Ayu's work? All of these URLs link to http://www.ayu-anime.net/torrents.php but the only 'umisho' torrent actually on that page (anymore, perhaps the old ones were removed) is the batch for 1-13. I ran this torrent and one file is called 'trailer' which I assume is the promo.

Since people can't get individual torrents for these, I think it would be simpler if this tracker only displayed Yoroshiku's episode 1 and a link directly to the 1-13 batch which would be http://www.ayu-anime.net/torrents/[Ayu]_Umisho_01-13.torrent
From what I can see, the original episode torrent files are still actually present on their torrent tracker, even though they're not listed on the torrents page of their website. The AS site is designed to automatically detect and remove broken links, so if they do delete the individual torrent files, the site should automatically clean it up. I imagine that most people who want to watch the show will use the batch torrent anyway. (And yeah, a "Trailer" is a promotional video.)

Tags
comedy, shounen