AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-08-29, 08:31   Link #3321
tarmade

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post

ps. i stole them.. so lets pretend everything is o` right.

not trying to be prickly pear, but you edited something that is already correct.

the maze that hanbei devised is called ; "Stone Sentinel Maze" the famed trap that Zhuge Kongming build in Yiling to stop the pursuing Lu Xun of Wu's army from pursuing the badly defeated Liu Bei's army.

while the 8 trigram here refers to Fu Xi's Eigth Trigram which depicted the tconcept of cosmos, the Bagua.

well.. i guess this is not important. so let us continue the discussion about henrietta being erotic compared to louise being still lacking sensualism as a girl. later we compared it altogether seeing why nobuna is muc better as yandere starting the ero scene in vol.8 because of goemon's prank that almost resulted in threesome with juubei.
huh? I only edited strategem to trigram... thats all...

Last edited by monir; 2013-09-14 at 03:25.
tarmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-29, 08:41   Link #3322
rantaid

that's weird. i seemed to spot "stone sentinel maze" being changed to "8trigram maze" .... though they might follow the Book of Change (Yi Jing) but the context are inherently different.

also more important issues...

comparing louise of zero tsukaima with nobuna is unfair. the situation is greatly contrasted.

Louise live like in a fairy tale where her greatest problem is henrietta stealing saitou as of vol19 but ...

nobuna was forced to life behind a mask of conqueror ... like Tohsaka Rin of Fsn.

when we make comparisson between them it should have been

Nobuna with Rin Tohsaka who are both tsundere! their situation are more or less as acceptable. see UBW and Heaven Feel with Realta Nua.

you will see that Rin embarassed on Lancer speak of giving assistance with Shirou speaking "fine, but stay off from my tohsaka!" is greatly satiafying or the cemetery scene where Rin broken hearted with Archer giving up on her.

oh.. there is another one.

compare Nobuna of Nobuna no Yabou LN with Sousou motoku (Cao Cao Mengde) of shin koihime musou gi route (Wei).

their situation are comparable than with Rin though in case of Rin she is more of lonely while nobuna are more of fear of betrayal.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-29, 08:44   Link #3323
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
that's weird. i seemed to spot "stone sentinel maze" being changed to "8trigram maze" .... though they might follow the Book of Change (Yi Jing) but the context are inherently different.

also more important issues...

comparing louise of zero tsukaima with nobuna is unfair. the situation is greatly contrasted.

Louise live like in a fairy tale where her greatest problem is henrietta stealing saitou as of vol19 but ...

nobuna was forced to life behind a mask of conqueror ... like Tohsaka Rin of Fsn.

when we make comparisson between them it should have been

Nobuna with Rin Tohsaka who are both tsundere! their situation are more or less as acceptable. see UBW and Heaven Feel with Realta Nua.

you will see that Rin embarassed on Lancer speak of giving assistance with Shirou speaking "fine, but stay off from my tohsaka!" is greatly satiafying or the cemetery scene where Rin broken hearted with Archer giving up on her.

oh.. there is another one.

compare Nobuna of Nobuna no Yabou LN with Sousou motoku (Cao Cao Mengde) of shin koihime musou gi route (Wei).

their situation are comparable than with Rin though in case of Rin she is more of lonely while nobuna are more of fear of betrayal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarmade View Post
huh? I only edited strategem to trigram... thats all...
I think we owe it to Tarmade to help fix mistakes, after all, he done the ground work. We'll try to rough out the edges alright? Tarmade, just focus on translating.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-29, 08:46   Link #3324
rantaid

yeah ... you are right. that is not so important. so in another case ... it is hard to find henrietta ntr doujin.
Old 2013-08-29, 10:26   Link #3325
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
And elves genocide by Pope or Reconquista... somehow you are way too simplifying things.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-29, 10:54   Link #3326
rantaid

not as bad as in suikoden. you are exagerrating things.

and the life expectancy in tristain are longer.

Why do you think nobuna is fond of Atsumori?
Old 2013-08-31, 09:58   Link #3327
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarmade View Post
Chap 4 of Volume 7 is now done... I'm sorry but I lied in my previous P.S. Monkeys are indeed hurt in this LN...

SARU!!!!!
有り難う御座候ふ... nice avatar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I also have to say for Sagara, if I was the one there, I would have gladly get out of the onsen and say "I cannot stay with a woman who believes every misunderstanding, I will be searching for the way home now".
That would likely be the best reaction here.

Quote:
yeah... henrietta is more hotter... better pron material. too bad too few NTRape doujin of her. but on the other news tarmade... you changed something that is already correct.
Your interests are rather ... specific, I'm not surprised you don't find much material there.
Old 2013-08-31, 12:57   Link #3328
Breimoon

personally i hate NTRare , usually prefer the chara with whoever the author paired her with.But well, as long it is not real life don't see why to interfer with other peopleìs tastes
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 14:11   Link #3329
Thuruk
年上

Hey, I'm not interfering, just joking around. Everyone's free to like whatever they want.
Old 2013-08-31, 20:54   Link #3330
rantaid

not really oot considering next asakura yoshikage will do 'anything' for nobuna.
Old 2013-09-01, 07:49   Link #3331
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Strictly speaking, we will never know how Zero no Tsukaima will end with any of the characters. Noboru Yamaguchi, the author of the series, died on April 4, 2013 leaving the series unfinished with no one left to continue it like that of Kaze no Stigma.
That's my great fear with multiple series right now. The authors take an eternity to complete them and some day they'll die and leave us never to see the end. Like Patrick O'Brian...

Quote:
not really oot considering next asakura yoshikage will do 'anything' for nobuna.
Anything to have Nobuna. Not the likeablest character.
Old 2013-09-01, 07:58   Link #3332
rantaid

actually... i kinda have some sympathy for him.... being an enthusiast to one subject;

and i don't know... for an otaku he look very different than today otaku.

oh.. speaking of this if i recall back then there is talk about Nobuna being yandere.... but noone was as yandere as roboko from doraemon.
Old 2013-09-01, 09:22   Link #3333
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
actually... i kinda have some sympathy for him.... being an enthusiast to one subject;

and i don't know... for an otaku he look very different than today otaku.

oh.. speaking of this if i recall back then there is talk about Nobuna being yandere.... but noone was as yandere as roboko from doraemon.
That would be me .

And Akechi fits Bakadere better , her denying level is starting to annoying me
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 11:24   Link #3334
rantaid

but actually i was referring to him as genji monogatari otaku. seeing i am also typical person who is enthusiastic on military, politics, economy and history subjects; right now i am more into the subject of three kingdom era of ROTK-esque.... that is why as fellow enthusiast i know his feeling.

Sometimes i envy him... turning his ideal and inspiration in his perfecture (echizen and odani). everywhere is decorated with genji of heian period.

man... that makes me envious... to be able to paint everything with his favored subject (that's alotta money). sigh... i want to decorate everything in my house with hello kitty.

darn it that asakura yoshikage with his good looks, rich and wealthy province (echizen is a port town, giving him control of naval trade and salt like kenshin's territory in echigo) , 750,000 strong military forces and the hard to attack ichijoudani fort.

oh welll hope at least We are given bit sight on MOri Motonari and Teru before concluding everything.

@kampfer91

well... juubei right? i shall stop here

Last edited by monir; 2013-09-14 at 03:32.
Old 2013-09-01, 17:10   Link #3335
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:

oh welll hope at least We are given bit sight on MOri Motonari and Teru before concluding everything.
Why are you so sure it will conclude so soon? Did author himself announce that? If not, then there is no real basis and is just an assumption.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 22:52   Link #3336
kazzuya13

Yeah many things will have to happen before this is concluded otherwise the other way it will end will be that the publishing company will drop this LN
Old 2013-09-02, 04:53   Link #3337
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Nah , i still believe that the author is the strong-willed type and will not be bound to fan demanding , unlike Infinite stratos 's author , although this series already created a good couple , Saru and Nobuna , that is the rule , they will be married each other , or stab by the wife / girl friend / other Daimyo .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 06:13   Link #3338
kamikaze00007

Can anybody please tell/reference to me any previous events where Niwa, Nagahide and Shibata, Katsuie showed any sign of liking/crush/feelings for Yoshiharu from their end? I haven't read the LN but am curious as to how those two girls' feelings for the protagonist progresses. So far from the info I've read here, they more or less act like they weren't really part of our so-called harem/supporting harem.
kamikaze00007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 07:17   Link #3339
Yami no Ou
まおう

^AFAIK they were'nt really part of the "harem"
Old 2013-09-08, 08:00   Link #3340
rantaid

@ kamikaze00007

many. there are small flags thrown around by the author.

for niwa ; the first is when she felt astonished by Yoshiharu's showing off his future knowledge and wisdom. it might be small but make her respect saru. if i am not wrong the shotokuji event, (also with inuchiyo who fell to him right after this event.) continued to okehazama campaign

for katsuie...; when saru shielded oda nobuyuki from nobuna's wrath.

those are small flags but right after saru exploit of sunomata no ichiya-jou, and finally retreat of kanegasaki all /most oda generals flag became 'like' toward saru. if not why would katsuie insist on boob touching if she hates him eventhough saru try to refuse her? and niwa when offered of saru's marriage according to juubei spoke; " yoshiharu has someone he likes" (an answer given by someone who already given up her feeling , usually exclusive to oneechan chara)

how do i know this? as Mencius say; read the writer's intention, not just what he write.

also read the manga.

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem