AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-19, 11:50   Link #3961
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
Consider that part of his bad luck, he likes Onechan types but the girls that want to... rape him more are lolis DFC, and the Onesan are either enemies or yandees... Fukoda.
Lessar's so not a DFC
Old 2010-08-19, 11:58   Link #3962
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
As for now

Fiamma>>100% Misha(never get a chance to appear) >>50%Misha(appears in this volume)>>Kazakiri+Accel

What's 50% Misha do
-Wipe out AC super tech weapon likes nothing.
-Easily handle with both Carissa(who bears Curtana second) and Maiden of Versailles(who bears Durandal which gains all power from the land of France).
-Completely pwns Kazakiri Hyouka "The scientific Angel" and Accelerator "The most strongest esper"

She's surely shows a preponderant power as expect from the Archangel.

As for 100% Misha and Fiamma.......
lol too broken. IB is definitely going to have to awaken at least partially in vol 22 for Touma to have a chance against Fiamma.

Also, could you explain what Fiamma's plan has been thus far and how he has powered himself up? I'm a little confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Lessar's so not a DFC
Proofs:

Old 2010-08-19, 11:59   Link #3963
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post

Proofs:

Ah but she seems more developed in vol 21...
Old 2010-08-19, 12:26   Link #3964
tsunade666

but that developed isn't still that overgrown or saggy breast that bounce out of physics sense of gravitation is still DFC.

usually the term god = omnipotent but theirs been lots of fantasy based genre that used god that it doesn't lead to it being omnipotent.

So it's just a different of setting and debating if touma can withstand giga slave is kinda ....... off topic of light novel discussion plus why would touma even pick a fight against lina inverse for all I care that money digger girl can took out demons in one shot. She even goes against real dragons. Why would a normal high school student pick a fight with her Remember guys touma's policy to run away from trouble. he even escapes battle that are against odds with him. unless it's force or no choice he wouldn't risk it.
Old 2010-08-19, 12:27   Link #3965
Xenosnake
Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Hell yeah Battle Pope.
Old 2010-08-19, 12:34   Link #3966
tsunade666

hahaha nice battle pope! don't mess with the battle pope.

Though I think that one is old. The battle pope of toaruverse is apprentice of fianma. And unless fianma isn't the type to grow old. I still think his around 30's.

So what do you guys think of fianma's age and the battle pope?
Old 2010-08-19, 12:35   Link #3967
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
but that developed isn't still that overgrown or saggy breast that bounce out of physics sense of gravitation is still DFC.

usually the term god = omnipotent but theirs been lots of fantasy based genre that used god that it doesn't lead to it being omnipotent.

So it's just a different of setting and debating if touma can withstand giga slave is kinda ....... off topic of light novel discussion plus why would touma even pick a fight against lina inverse for all I care that money digger girl can took out demons in one shot. She even goes against real dragons. Why would a normal high school student pick a fight with her Remember guys touma's policy to run away from trouble. he even escapes battle that are against odds with him. unless it's force or no choice he wouldn't risk it.
Because touma lose mouth and bad luck would end saying something like "Woah you are really flat chested"
Old 2010-08-19, 12:38   Link #3968
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

I think Fiamma just looks a lot younger than he really is. Most popes are extremely old, and even though Index likes to play with ages, I don't think the pope would look that young even in Index.
Old 2010-08-19, 12:50   Link #3969
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Laura is suppose to be old friends of the queen of England and when villan was a kid, Laura looked exactly the same as she does now.
Old 2010-08-19, 14:28   Link #3970
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Wow, that means she might be in her 50s then, even though she looks like she's 21. I wonder what kind of magic they use for longevity lol.
Old 2010-08-19, 14:34   Link #3971
Xenosnake
Badass

Quote:
Wow, that means she might be in her 50s then, even though she looks like she's 21. I wonder what kind of magic they use for longevity lol.
Probably stole the Holy Grail from Indiana Jones.
Old 2010-08-19, 14:51   Link #3972
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Ah but she seems more developed in vol 21...
Maybe she's B cup.
Old 2010-08-19, 16:00   Link #3973
Not Random
看著看著你來來去去

I've heard Fiamma is at least 100 years old (read it up somewhere), but seeing as how Laura is at least 50, it wouldn't be too hard to believe. Which makes me wonder with all the technology of Academy City, maybe they have ways to lengthen life spans, but that wouldn't really explain the magician's case though.
Old 2010-08-19, 16:11   Link #3974
Phibrizzo
Honos628

If this is happening around 2000, then alister is around 150 years old.
Old 2010-08-19, 16:31   Link #3975
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Random View Post
I've heard Fiamma is at least 100 years old (read it up somewhere), but seeing as how Laura is at least 50, it wouldn't be too hard to believe. Which makes me wonder with all the technology of Academy City, maybe they have ways to lengthen life spans, but that wouldn't really explain the magician's case though.
I wouldn't be surpised if both sides had a method to extend one's youth seeing that Aleister is at least 150+ and looks like he's in his mid-20s.
Old 2010-08-19, 17:20   Link #3976
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
If IB can simply erase Gods from existence it doesn't really matter how omnipotent they are, Touma will simply break that illusion lol.
Yes it does. A omnipotent is a omnipotent. Touma isn't erasing something like TOAA.
Old 2010-08-19, 17:41   Link #3977
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

From my understanding TOAA is basically God the father from Christian and Judaical doctrines. If Touma, or more specifically IB, is really "the one above God (referring to Christian God)" it can be argued that Touma could handle him. This is all speculation of course and we have to wait for God to show up in Index or for IB to awaken at least.
Old 2010-08-19, 19:51   Link #3978
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Random View Post
I'm surprised we aren't seeing any mages from the midddle agaes at the very least..

Quote:
This is all speculation of course and we have to wait for God to show up in Index or for IB to awaken at least
You know what would really be mindscrewing? That Touma IS God who has somehow wound up on earth.
Old 2010-08-19, 20:13   Link #3979
Xenosnake
Badass

Quote:
I'm surprised we aren't seeing any mages from the midddle agaes at the very least..
Don't know about mages, but wouldn't be surprised if Merlin came in with a harem as large as Touma's.
Old 2010-08-19, 22:35   Link #3980
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
As for now

Fiamma>>100% Misha(never get a chance to appear) >>50%Misha(appears in this volume)>>Kazakiri+Accel

What's 50% Misha do
-Wipe out AC super tech weapon likes nothing.
-Easily handle with both Carissa(who bears Curtana second) and Maiden of Versailles(who bears Durandal which gains all power from the land of France).
-Completely pwns Kazakiri Hyouka "The scientific Angel" and Accelerator "The most strongest esper"
??
Misha got sucked away half of her power by Aqua close to the end of battle when she is about to kill Accelerator. She was incompletely summoned and was not 100% to begin with.
Aqua interfering the fight kinda saved Accelerator's live, when the second Sweep is going to hit him head on.
But then, Misha only got serious when she begins to cast Sweep, and shows a completely different level of power compare to when she was fighting Carissa and Maiden of Versailles.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen