AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-28, 10:22   Link #1
alkaiden

any girls here who watches naruto?

which character u like best? which part of the anime u lik best?

just wonderin cuz my fren's sis watches it too
Old 2004-10-28, 10:35   Link #2
jbruns
Warez Kiddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkaiden

I assume there is a good amount
Old 2004-10-28, 14:15   Link #3
brixna

Send a message via MSN to brixna
O/ here's the first one

Quote:
favrourite chara? hm...
i have 3:

orochimaru: i like his eyes ^^
kakashi: he has the best traits (and the best hair-style)
itachi: cuz of his fighting style XD

of the anime naruto i like the fightings, the unique, complicated characters and the feelings... (the story of naruto and sasuke and so on)
Old 2004-10-28, 14:29   Link #4
Cite Des Anges

I'm a girl i watch Naruto and my fav is Kakashi there is no part i like more than another ... oh wait, maybe when godaime lashed out at Oro ^^
Old 2004-10-28, 14:47   Link #5
Kiya
Shounen-ai fangirl

I'm a girl and I like Naruto. My favourite character is Jiraiya! His pervertedness never fails to make me laugh.
Old 2004-10-28, 14:54   Link #6
gamergirlx
I want Kakashi's bells!

Send a message via AIM to gamergirlx
Quote:
Of course girls watch it! What kinda question is that? And FYI, we're allowed to vote and hold jobs too, some of us even play video games...

As for what character I like best...it's a three way tie...depends on my mood.
In no particular order: Kakashi - he's just hot. Sasuke - he's dark, brooding and cool, and Naruto - he's just mysteriously awesome.

As for which part I like best. I love it all, every moment (total Naruto fangirl)...well except the cliff hangers at the end of many episodes because I have to wait a week or more before I know what happens...though I kinda already know from the manga.

And lastly, for the cosplays...I've personally never seen anyone or known anyone to do Hinata...but we like cosplaying the guy characters anyways...they are cooler, and they actually fight and aren't wussy. I just happen to be the ninja genius for my naruto group...lol.
Old 2004-10-28, 15:22   Link #7
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Jiraiya!!!! He's the best!

Those that write; know and do

Those that read; don't and are

uhm... were you looking for the real reason I watch? Oh!

Love the depth of characters and Naruto!
Plus how many other animes out there let a kid ride a smart ass frog?

Old 2004-10-28, 15:29   Link #8
matilda

I'm a girl too and i love Naruto Manga and Anime
The best character is Jiraiya because he's ero-sennin which is so hot ! I also like Tsunade because she's ....hmmmm hard to explain but really similar person to me ... I think i will start to like Sakura a lot because I think she will go through a lot of changes soon - i bet her mentality will change after all that happened to her lately ( I mean i think she will start understanding and seeing things in right way - not only "Sasuke-kun" issue...) And of course Naruto is always number one just because of the way he is !!!
It's not easy to say which moment in the series i like the most .... hmmmmm .... I think it would be First Naruto's training with Jiraiya (good laugh) and his fights with Neji and then Gaara !!! (sooo cool) I like Naruto's Rasengan training .... And.... a lot of things more !!! Like chuunin exam, naruto and Sasuke fighting Haku, I love Shikamaru's way of using his head and his way of thinking about girls I really like Rock Lee's fight with Gaara and also when he was in drunken frenzy .... Anyway I really like "Naruto" ....
Old 2004-10-28, 15:35   Link #9
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamergirlx
Of course girls watch it! What kinda question is that? And FYI, we're allowed to vote and hold jobs too, some of us even play video games...
OMG, do you know what you just did? You destroyed my perfectly clichéd world view Now what am I gonna do?

I'm no girl but I don't understand why not more girls like Naruto's appearance (dunno about character ) since he looks quite good as well - without the forehead protector (Was it episode 80? You know the episode where they were mourning the Hokage's death)
Old 2004-10-28, 16:33   Link #10
Ponko

Rock Lee is the best, character ever. *glomps him* Most of my favourite parts include him.

I also like Naruto, Shikamaru, Gaara, Neji, Temari, Kankuro and Tsunade (as well as someone from later in the manga, but since I am not sure how to make spoiler tags I will not put the character's name down).

Though, really the only character I dislike is Gato. I even like the Kazekage, and he never had a speaking line. ^^

I like the scene when Tsunade puts the necklace on Naruto. I thought it was cute. The Rock Lee/Gaara fight and the Sasuke/Orochimaru fight were good too. And I love the comparisons between Gaara and Naruto at the end of their fight.
Old 2004-10-28, 16:38   Link #11
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamergirlx
Of course girls watch it! What kinda question is that? And FYI, we're allowed to vote and hold jobs too, some of us even play video games....
Damnit! The girls have amassed too much power. Kill them off to put them back in their place in the kitchen! Damnit woman! Where's my dinner?
Old 2004-10-28, 16:46   Link #12
FireBorn

OMG, girls on the internet!? Preposterous!

Old 2004-10-28, 17:23   Link #13
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

It's men like this, who mask their girl-bashing under the guise of humor, that help to keep girls off the internet. Quit it. It honestly isn't as funny as you think. Especially to the distaff gender.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-10-28, 17:38   Link #14
naantje
Annoyance :)

"girl-bashing" ? im gonna let that one slide for now..

but yea cant see a reason why a girl cant/wont watch shounen or anime for that matter.. 2k4 baby ^^;;;;;
Old 2004-10-28, 17:44   Link #15
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
It's men like this, who mask their girl-bashing under the guise of humor, that help to keep girls off the internet. Quit it. It honestly isn't as funny as you think. Especially to the distaff gender.
Agreed. Deriding someone by age was already out of line on this forum, we don't need members who are sexist, but then again we don't need pointless threads with a question that's already engraved in stone, either. This thread is just a troll magnet using it's positively charged attraction to the negativly charged intention of the trolls. I predict this thread will be closed/deleted by the time I get on the computer tommorrow.

Oh well. At least the Report button will get a good workout from this. A thread with 2 posts deleted already is never a good sign that it will survive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayness
Damnit! The girls have amassed too much power. Kill them off to put them back in their place in the kitchen! Damnit woman! Where's my dinner?
Welcome to the 21st century. Women don't need to cook for no one. they coook out of kindness and that we men would probably burn the house down trying to make cearal (obviously we want our Fruit Loops to be fresh from the over, you know.) Mmmmmm...... A 400+ degree balance-breakfast. :drools:

But seriously, all sarcasm put aside, try not to spread the flames from your cearal that just burst into flames :Okay, that was not all the sarcasm cast aside:
Old 2004-10-28, 18:05   Link #16
indo

if girls start liking anime and internet it's a good thing, because it makes us guys loving anime and being on the internet, look less sad
Old 2004-10-28, 19:14   Link #17
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
I'm a girl, and I like Naruto!! Only the manga, though!

Um, I LOVE Shikamaru.

He's smart, lazy and sexy. This is all good in Rina's book!!
Old 2004-10-28, 19:33   Link #18
eccentric
Just plain eccentric.

I'm a girl who watches Naruto.

And, I have so many characters. Well, there's Kakashi, and there's Gaara, and Rock Lee, and Jiraiya, and you can't forget Shikamaru, or Sasuke, and not even the main charcter Naruto, although Itachi seems way cooler than Naruto... *keeps on talking about practically every character in the series*
Old 2004-10-28, 19:42   Link #19
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

My favourite character is Naruto. :333 He's insane.

Question for all the girls:

Is it fair that most of the female characters are viewed weak?
Old 2004-10-28, 20:35   Link #20
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
Its a little boy's show.

Its expected to be sexiest.
Closed Thread