AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-02-15, 01:21   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 574 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week, so that means new Naruto spoilers...which are now released....
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 03:33   Link #2
strategos

So what shall happen to Naruto this week?
Find out on the NExt....

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 03:59   Link #3
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2012-02-15, 06:04   Link #4
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Looks like Sasuke has completely lost the plot. I don't even think Itachi will be able to get through to him anymore.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 06:16   Link #5
HasuMasu
*Artist

Suigetsu is afraid of Jugo? Am I the only one who remembers him tanking a Biju Dama?

Looks like they stumbled upon something interesting.

Oh, and Karin's escape preparations made her take a level in bad-ass--at least to me.
Old 2012-02-15, 06:19   Link #6
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
why must kimish keep the 2 idiots around and not only that, but giving them something that will change the war....blah....kill them off already.
Old 2012-02-15, 06:20   Link #7
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Looks like Sasuke has completely lost the plot. I don't even think Itachi will be able to get through to him anymore.
Sasuke being immune to talk jutsu is good since Naruto will have a harder time talking him into being good.

Sasuke's susanoo can control blaze release by making a wave of black fire which burned away the Zetsu, maybe Raikage would have been burned by blaze release at the kage summit?

When Sasuke meets Itachi it will be cool to see which susanoo is stronger as Itachi's susanoo has legendary weapons.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 06:34   Link #8
azziz

if orochimaru was such a genius,why was he so easily defeated by sasuke?
he could have used a seal on him beforehand or poison his food to incapacitate him,like tsunade did wit jiraya.
So stop making him like the one who understood everything,kishi,oro is the only chara i know who became more badass after his (pathetic)death than before.
...at less,i hope anything he uncovered kabuto didn't know,it would be nice he oro didn't trust him completly and kept secret from him.

ps:thank to the scanlator for being so fast.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 07:18   Link #9
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Bleh. Nothing really happened in this chapter. We already knew Oro knows a lot about sharingan and it's evolutions.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 07:32   Link #10
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Ok..i just read the chapter..and i think that there is a contradiction in Sasuke words

Sasuke said that he want to kill everyone ninja that are Kohana village..but why Sausuke want to kill Naruto, if he think that Naruto isn't a ninja of Kohana??
Old 2012-02-15, 07:33   Link #11
Shay
Monarch Programmer

So does this mean Sasuke has killed the original Zetsu?
Old 2012-02-15, 07:33   Link #12
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

please....
after a very awesome chapter last week.. now we have Sasuke's team chapter.... *sigh*
please I beg you, Itachi... finish Sasuke as quick as possible.... I don't need him in Naruto manga anymore....
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 08:15   Link #13
JinchuurikiMaster
Jinchuuriki Expert

... the scroll might contain the secret of how to obtain the rinnegan, at least it makes sense! That's why orochimaru was so obsessed about aquiring the sharingan from Sasuke since he knew how to transform the sharingan into the rinnegan, and the rinnegan can definitely change the war. Orochi probably did a lot of reseach at Madara Uchiha too since he had all the time, so it really fits in! Nothing very extraordianry though..
JinchuurikiMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 08:19   Link #14
HelpeRX

Re

Lol his talk justu wont work your right but he has he emo jutsu remember if tehy fight they will both die...... Remember the part where sakura wasnt sure who she would chose to heal during the war sasuke or naruto? She will probably heal sasuke because shes a pathetic ****.
HelpeRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 08:20   Link #15
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Pretty boring chapter after all the awesome from earlier. Seems like Sasuke is planning on keeping his promise on not killing anyone from Konoha until he fights Naruto. The last page is the best part, can't wait to see Sasuke and Itachi confrontation.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 09:03   Link #16
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Karin has tools in her Sasuke pic so it looks like she's planning on escaping.

It would be ironic if karin went back to Sasuke since people on many internet forum sites have been praising her for leaving Sasuke.

@Shay It seems that Sasuke killed the original White Zetsu since Sasuke killed a Zetsu that had only 1 side and the Zetsu this chapter have somewhat confirmed this.
Old 2012-02-15, 09:15   Link #17
kibaclaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post

@Shay It seems that Sasuke killed the original White Zetsu since Sasuke killed a Zetsu that had only 1 side and the Zetsu this chapter have somewhat confirmed this.
I can't figure out why zetsu seems surprised that he killed "the original" unless the original is somehow uber powerful or maybe he is insinuating that sauce killed the hashirama/yamato zetsu flower factory...

I'm guessing karin will have to make a decision to heal naruto or sauce at some point during their battle or maybe kishis keeping her around so she can help explain the dark and light chakras to us some more.

I'm gonna also guess that oro's discovered secret info deals with the weakness of edo tensei because itachi insists every jutsu has a weakness and suigetsu says the info could be used to gain control over the war.

It also appeared that sauce read zetsu's mind when he held him by the head and said
"sharingan!" And he called tobi tobi instead of madara so he may know all about the war now.

Last thought: did sauce's eye do some sort of transformation thing when he said "sun" and it looked like some pigment moved to the inner circle of his sharingan? What exactly was happening there and why did he say "sun"? The title of the chapter might be related.

Last edited by kibaclaw; 2012-02-15 at 09:37.
kibaclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 09:50   Link #18
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibaclaw View Post
I can't figure out why zetsu seems surprised that he killed "the original" unless the original is somehow uber powerful or maybe he is insinuating that sauce killed the hashirama/yamato zetsu flower factory...

I'm guessing karin will have to make a decision to heal naruto or sauce at some point during their battle or maybe kishis keeping her around so she can help explain the dark and light chakras to us some more.

I'm gonna also guess that oro's discovered secret info deals with the weakness of edo tensei because itachi insists every jutsu has a weakness and suigetsu says the info could be used to gain control over the war.

It also appeared that sauce read zetsu's mind when he held him by the head and said
"sharingan!" And he called tobi tobi instead of madara so he may know all about the war now.

Last thought: did sauce's eye do some sort of transformation thing when he said "sun" and it looked like some pigment moved to the inner circle of his sharingan? What exactly was happening there and why did he say "sun"? The title of the chapter might be related.
The Zetsu this chapter probably thought Sasuke was on their side which may be why they were surprised Sasuke killed the original White Zetsu.

Ino's dad can read minds so its very likely a sharingan user can also since Sasuke entered Naruto's mind to suppress the Kyubi's chakra.

Orochimaru's info may also tell how to get rinnegan from sharingan but I agree it may have info on a weakness to Edo Tensei or it may tell how to use Edo tensei which would be potentially more useful if Sasuke killed someone and Resurrected them as his Edo zombie.
Old 2012-02-15, 09:51   Link #19
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
I can't figure out why zetsu seems surprised that he killed "the original" unless the original is somehow uber powerful
The original can become one with the planet, he's not exactly easy to kill.

Weak chapter...team Taka was already inferior in terms of importance, making all of them but Juugo act ooc just made things worse. Suigetsu found one whole scroll, Sasuke kills some clones...shocking! Of course, you can't have great chapters all the time, so this is necessary as well.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 09:55   Link #20
Shay
Monarch Programmer

I agree this was a weak chapter. However, again this makes me feel that we have not seen the last of Orochimaru. He was too easily dealt with by Sasuske.

I think Oro will eventually completely control Kabuto, if he hasn't already...

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion