AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-04, 22:29   Link #3101
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DN24 View Post
What? I remember Euphie never said she had to give up her tittle just to get SAZ approved.More like she did it because she wanted to show LL that she really wanted to help and SAZ was not a trap to catch Zero...
She said that since they listened to her selfish request she had to pay the appropriate price in return.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 08:55   Link #3102
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, a bit of Suzaku this week. Him and Lulu sitting together....
Old 2008-07-06, 08:59   Link #3103
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Well, a bit of Suzaku this week. Him and Lulu sitting together....
I wonder if "that" symbolizes something since he was just with C.C. after all also again with the black and white, come on CLAMP
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 09:00   Link #3104
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
I wonder if "that" symbolizes something since he was just with C.C. after all also again with the black and white, come on CLAMP
Their colours did get inverted in the ED, if I'm not wrong.
Old 2008-07-06, 09:51   Link #3105
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
I guess it symbolises that they can "place" themselves in the other's shoes.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 10:01   Link #3106
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
role switch
Old 2008-07-06, 10:26   Link #3107
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
role switch
as long as it gives more screentime and development to Suzaku, I'll be happy. That guy lacks enough time as a main character.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 10:40   Link #3108
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
as long as it gives more screentime and development to Suzaku, I'll be happy. That guy lacks enough time as a main character.
For all intent and purposes, Suzaku isn't a main character anymore because he isn't even on the top of the treat list in R2. Suzaku isn't an ally but neither is he a threatening enemy, as such he is now a minor character until the plot pulls him back in to explain his supernatural physique.
Old 2008-07-06, 12:27   Link #3109
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
For all intent and purposes, Suzaku isn't a main character anymore because he isn't even on the top of the treat list in R2. Suzaku isn't an ally but neither is he a threatening enemy, as such he is now a minor character until the plot pulls him back in to explain his supernatural physique.
Well that's your opinion entirely, may I remind you that while C.C. is one of the four main characters she has yet to have any plot development whatsoever (we still don't know her name yet) and I can honestly say his character is far from diminished as you pointed out.
Old 2008-07-06, 13:00   Link #3110
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Well that's your opinion entirely, may I remind you that while C.C. is one of the four main characters she has yet to have any plot development whatsoever (we still don't know her name yet) and I can honestly say his character is far from diminished as you pointed out.
CC actually has an important position in the BK as Lulu's confidant. While Suzaku is one of many Knights of the Emperor and isn't very proactive in getting things done his way. I am saying Suzaku as an individual is really being buried under many other things..

Seriously, where is Suzaku placed in terms of importance on the Britannian side?
Old 2008-07-06, 13:04   Link #3111
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
CC actually has an important position in the BK as Lulu's confidant. While Suzaku is one of many Knights of the Emperor and isn't very proactive in getting things done his way. I am saying Suzaku as an individual is really being buried under many other things..

Seriously, where is Suzaku placed in terms of importance on the Britannian side?
I think being a KOR is important enough, what do you expect him to do. also you've failed to answer my question in that C.C. has of yet had any sort of development (the thing with Anya was just so unexpected) so hopefully the uncoming last 13 episodes would shed some light on alot of things.
Old 2008-07-06, 15:12   Link #3112
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
or shows him do something that will make you acknowledge that he actually is doing something for his goal

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 20:22   Link #3113
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Hmmm... anyone here has any light suspicions of Suzaku being involved in the Shirley incident?
Old 2008-07-06, 20:27   Link #3114
Eliarine

Apart from the fact that I'm pretty sure our Suspect Number One really is responsible for it, if we're talking about an accident here, then maybe.

But anything intentional? No way.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 20:37   Link #3115
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Hmmm... anyone here has any light suspicions of Suzaku being involved in the Shirley incident?
Nah! Not really, wouldn't make sense unless its an accident which is highly unlikely
Old 2008-07-06, 20:45   Link #3116
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Not too sure about that one. Though Lelouch is going to blame him without question.
Old 2008-07-06, 20:47   Link #3117
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Not too sure about that one. Though Lelouch is going to blame him without question.
For what? Not protecting her, she went off on her own and died for geass not because of Suzaku
Old 2008-07-06, 21:22   Link #3118
prototype_sky

Quote:
That's serious stretching he saved her and lulu from falling to their deaths minutes earlier plus he told the guards to protect her.

Once again Haters expecting suzaku to commit something evil:
So what rolo only used his geass to escape. Then shirley confronts suzaku again
threathens to shot him his when is live geass kicks in and he rips her guts out

Either way its obiviously Rolo and Zero isn't dense enough to accuse Suzaku since he has great reasoning skills.
If anything is just a setup for Lulu to betray Rolo. I won't be surprise is Rolo comes clean next week and Zero pretends to forgive him and uses him as bait against the Cult.
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 21:25   Link #3119
DN24

I don't think Suzaku has anything to do with Shirley death,not even in an accident.If he accidentally shoot her,we should still see him there with Shirley or arrive after she died with help....and did anyone notice Rolo's eyes when he turn his geass on,look quite murderous to me.

btw, despite being Knight of seven,Suzaku still wears that outfit from the time he first met Euphie, guess Charles didn't pay him well..
DN24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 21:26   Link #3120
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DN24 View Post
I don't think Suzaku has anything to do with Shirley death,not even in an accident.If he accidentally shoot her,we should still see him there with Shirley or arrive after she died with help....and did anyone notice Rolo's eyes when he turn his geass on,look quite murderous to me.

btw, despite being Knight of seven,Suzaku still wears that outfit from the time he first met Euphie, guess Charles didn't pay him well..
I certainly think that there is a third party in the area. I'm only speculating if Suzaku was that third party.