AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-06, 22:42   Link #1801
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for Yami and Mea's master:

Also, DAMMIT YABUKI! STOP MAKING ME WISH MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AS PERVY AS MOMO!

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-06-06 at 22:59. Reason: Please don't link to scan sites...
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 23:47   Link #1802
wingman32x

Damn, this manga keeps on getting raunchier. Wow. Mea and Momo are really similar in some ways. Specifically the teasing. Something tells me that this Riko psuedo yuri scene isn't the only yuri fanservice we're going to get. Not much in terms of plot this chapter, but they more than made up for it with fanservice. Good to see Run BTW.

Yui needs more screentime. She's too good for cameos.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 00:04   Link #1803
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I think the yuri scenes here shows the future and fruitrition of Momo's brilliant harem plan coming to play.

Spoiler for Mea's master:

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2011-06-07 at 00:14.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 00:08   Link #1804
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I think the yuri scenes here shows the future and fruitrition of Momo's brilliant harem plan coming to play.
Exactly. That and the fact that this series just loves pushing the limit in terms of what can be published in a "shounen" magazine. I think we'll see more of this kind of thing. Especially if Mea is involved somehow.
Old 2011-06-07, 00:09   Link #1805
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Yeah, not a gender bender fan here. It was still an entertaining chapter but... meh. Tentacles last chapter and Riko this. I demand more Yui!
I fully agree... we need more Yui screentime!

I just hope there's very little yuri in this series... as I've stated before, I ain't a fan of it (one of the very few guys who isn't). Hopefully though, we get more Yui next chapter... there's no such thign as too much Yui

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 00:11   Link #1806
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Somehow I don't completely trust Mea yet. And Momo certainly did it from that shot, no doubt about it. God damn Rito, he didn't even get a kiss from Lala and he already got something much better.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 00:16   Link #1807
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Somehow I don't complete trust Mea yet. And Momo certainly did it from that shot, no doubt about it. God damn Rito, he didn't even get a kiss from Lala and he already got something much better.
I don't either, but she's bound to come around. She has the kind of personality that fits this series to a T. If she doesn't become good then she'll be a tweener. It'd be a crime to have her oppose the harem to be.

I was shocked when I saw that small panel with her licking her fingers. That was really smutty right there. This series keeps surprising me. So you have two girls who showed that they're down for that kind of thing. Hijinks will most definately happen down the road.
Old 2011-06-07, 01:05   Link #1808
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Well, Yui opened up to her feelings towards Rito a little bit. It be too much to ask if she suddenly out of nowhere, she just spurt all of it in one shot, a la Fumino from MNO. If she did that, fans wouldn't love her anymore cause she wouldn't a Tsundere anymore.
Old 2011-06-07, 01:25   Link #1809
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Well, Yui opened up to her feelings towards Rito a little bit. It be too much to ask if she suddenly out of nowhere, she just spurt all of it in one shot, a la Fumino from MNO. If she did that, fans wouldn't love her anymore cause she wouldn't a Tsundere anymore.
How does admitting ones feelings means that you are not tsundere anymore?

For your info, the very first tsundere Lum was claiming how she loves her darling (main character) pretty much every chapter/episode. Really claiming ones love while not very usual for a tsundere does not contradict the definition of tsundere.

Even when you admit your feelings you can be a tsundere as long as you are aloof (tsun) and sweet (dere) in the same relationship.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 01:32   Link #1810
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Where.can.I.find.my.tissue!?
I know what happened when I saw the spoiler pics, but reading it again after it was translated; it still gives me the same reaction as when I saw the spoiler pics

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 01:48   Link #1811
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
How does admitting ones feelings means that you are not tsundere anymore?

For your info, the very first tsundere Lum was claiming how she loves her darling (main character) pretty much every chapter/episode. Really claiming ones love while not very usual for a tsundere does not contradict the definition of tsundere.

Even when you admit your feelings you can be a tsundere as long as you are aloof (tsun) and sweet (dere) in the same relationship.
I have learned something today, about life and love o.o. Still, the fact that they act all cranky like there's a scorpion in their panties 24/7, especially when their loved one gets close to them is still a turnoff for me. Just get together and save us the extra paper and ink or move along sister, though in TLR's case, she'll end up with him as concubine letter Y>v<.
Old 2011-06-07, 02:07   Link #1812
Excorsism

Ugh... this manga is TOO DAMN STIMULATING!!!!

Harem girl +1 and soon that master girl will be a part of it.
Old 2011-06-07, 02:34   Link #1813
Soraya21

Nice. Scanlation's finally out & what an overall great chapter it is.

Kinda disappointed that Nemesis turned out to be such a shorty. Was expecting her to bring some sinisterly sexy, full-body adult appeal into the series. Oh well, at least we know that her connections with Yami run fairly deep. Maybe something like a reverse situation from BC where she's actually the clone with the blond assassin being the original.

I'm also beginning to like Run a bit more than I did in the original series. Maybe because the whole “Ranma-like gag” angle isn't played out as much with her anymore or that the male half of Ren is all but forgotten nowadays.

And is it me, or was Haruna's reaction to the revelation of Rito=Riko terribly underwhelming? As far as I remember from the original series, she never knew about Riko's true identity yet had already met the 'girl' once before.

Loved the panels of how Momo ninja-ed Rito with Mea ninja-ing her right back. And what a well-mannered girl Mea is, taking off her shoes before entering the house. She's adjusting real well to Japanese customs already.

Though whatever happened to the Deviluke princesses' sensitivity to having their tail touched? Momo should have been sent sprawling on the ground, overcome in a wave of orgasms with the dexterous way she stripped Riko's panties like that.

Rather glad on how Mea was represented in this chapter since it gives a good amount of insight on her character. I had thought her seemingly fateful assimilation into Rito's harem was done a bit too easily and hastily in chap 7. So the fact that she's still holding back quite a few hidden layers about herself and retaining her role in the series' plot can only be a good thing.

Quote:
Still, the fact that they act all cranky like there's a scorpion in their panties 24/7, especially when their loved one gets close to them is still a turnoff for me. Just get together and save us the extra paper and ink or move along sister.
Hear you loud and clear, guy, and I feel the exact same way. Never been into many tsundere characters before what with me being an avid yandare fan and all (those extreme type of girls who'll kill for you and can outright kill you are definitely the way to go ). Though Yui's probably one of the very few tsundere that I'm perfectly alright with. Her reactions to all things indecent are pretty funny. That and the fact that she's a fairly mild case, quite unlike the physically abusive type who'll punch first and ask questions later.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 02:35   Link #1814
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Just read chapter 8:

HOT DAMN!!!
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 02:36   Link #1815
Mizuno
Undefined

You know, it's not like I dislike having a dark hair looking twin of Yami but Rito could really use an older girl in the harem.
Old 2011-06-07, 02:37   Link #1816
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I thought we agreed that Mikado sensei had the older girl role in Rito's harem.

Soraya: Well, at least with Yanderes, you're guaranteed an assertive girl in the doings of the deedy do, or die OvO.
Old 2011-06-07, 02:51   Link #1817
Mizuno
Undefined

Mikado-sensei has too little screentime though, and it's not like she openly admits she likes Rito. She's just a mature woman teasing the greenhorn boy.

I was thinking of someone who has the physique of a person like Haruna's sister.
Old 2011-06-07, 03:13   Link #1818
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
I thought we agreed that Mikado sensei had the older girl role in Rito's harem.

Soraya: Well, at least with Yanderes, you're guaranteed an assertive girl in the doings of the deedy do, or die OvO.
Actually Yanderes in their default mode are Yamato Nadeshiko, meaning that they are not assertive at all.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 06:10   Link #1819
Ashaman

Quote:
And is it me, or was Haruna's reaction to the revelation of Rito=Riko terribly underwhelming? As far as I remember from the original series, she never knew about Riko's true identity yet had already met the 'girl' once before.
Haruna already knew. She was told that the girl she met was actually Riko. It's Yui that didn't, and still doesn't know.

And to the person that said that its now confirmed that Momo did blow Rito (though I can't find it right now) that scene was framed in a flashback from Mea's perspective, who only got it from the dream. So no, not confirmed. Also, first time I've seen Momo blush like that. I think.

This chapter was better than I expected. When I first saw the spoiler pics, I didn't really have high hopes, but there was a decent amount of plot progression/ character development/insight.

When dealing with Riko, theres always a limit to comfort, and Momo came damn close to crossing it when she licked her fingers like she did. That would have been a big nono for me. Thank you Mea for interrupting that.

Also, lol at Nana getting pissed, Haruna calling Riko cute, Rito taking an interest in the female form, and finally momo's reaction to hearing about Rito's nipple tweaking during the dream.
Old 2011-06-07, 06:56   Link #1820
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Somehow I don't completely trust Mea yet. And Momo certainly did it from that shot, no doubt about it. God damn Rito, he didn't even get a kiss from Lala and he already got something much better.
Momo doesn't really trust her either. That said, I don't think Mea is ill intended - she's genuinely having fun participating in the harem antics and she clearly cares about Nana. I'm sure she's telling the truth when she says she wants to become friends with her. Even so, she can't support Momo's harem plan all the way, and she was honest enough to warn her she can't help her reel Yami in as it would go against her master's plan. She's actually surprisingly straightfoward, I liked how she was confused about Momo's lie and let it slip that they were licking Riko. She's basically a less cunning version of Momo.

I'm delighted Mea and Momo are teaming up. Ever since Mea's interest in sex was revealed, I knew the two of them would make a deadly combination. It's also great that someone has finally discovered Momo's true personality and confronted her about it (Mikan and Yami are very suspicious of her, but they really have no idea just how perverted she is). I was susprised she got embarassed after Mea told her she saw what they did in the bath. She is a maiden too after all, huh.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen