AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-04-20, 11:59   Link #61
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

From all of the openings, who has this, the moving hand (is it Kallens
Both ep 1, final confrontation, and the part of Mao arc with Shirley. kawaii!
Oh, and when Kallen grumbled when Lulu orders her to do things, and says that only Zero can command her, and all the Ougi x Villeta scenes.
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-20, 13:20   Link #62
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
For one, use the editing button.

And they said PB, which means Picture Book. These were extra DVD side stories. This one is Picture Book 9.33.
i only got about 7 of the picture book episodes right now didnt see 9.333 ill do some more searching
Old 2008-04-20, 13:33   Link #63
KallenMiki
~=Live for Existence=~

♥ Kallen and Lulu on the shower scene...
♥ Kallen looked back and Lulu kissed her???
KallenMiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 13:51   Link #64
calvinguy

5) CC in the cave scene. We get to see the side of CC that she hides, that and the fact that its the first scene which has some real development between her and Lelouch.

4) CC's mind rape scene. The whole speech Lelouch gave about her not being lonely because he is with her (I like how he can say it without sounding like a totally pussy whipped fag.) And then afterwards the kissing scene and denial from CC about her saying that Lelouch is not her type even though its so obvious she has feelings for him.

3) Shirley's memory erase scene. The whole scene was just really deep. Lelouch wasn't just shouldering the sin's that Shirley felt, he was also killing her(to some extent) shown by how she was screaming "no." The feelings he must have felt when he decided to erase her memories I just can't put into words.

2)Zero declaring his return in season 2. What can I say, I just love the whole underdog vs world concept.

1)Euphemia's tragic incident. The first time i saw the scene I was like "wow." Ordering her to do something so against her morals just made the whole scene so much more tragic. She wasn't listed very high in my list of favorite characters but to see her die like that actually made me feel a slight ache in my heart. (lol)
calvinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 13:57   Link #65
nines
I much prefer the 2d

lol id like to say when euphe died and in epi 3 R2 when the chinese dude is like "ZERO IS A GIRL?" lol
Old 2008-04-21, 19:26   Link #66
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

Anytime lelouch talks and thinks as zero but without the mask where we can see his intent through his eyes.

and the ending of episode 14

Last edited by bbduece; 2008-04-21 at 20:07.
bbduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 21:25   Link #67
Cadorna

Send a message via MSN to Cadorna
1 ) Pizza ...

2 ) Euphi killing machine, the star of the scene, with the japanese people please die

3) the face of suzaku when he saw euphie shoot down

4) Cornelia entrance in the desert (i just love her)

5 ) Nunnally Nyannn
Cadorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 12:12   Link #68
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

When Shirely looks at a couple kissing in ep 3... Wonder why did she had that face expression XD
Old 2008-04-22, 13:00   Link #69
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinguy View Post
And then afterwards the kissing scene and denial from CC about her saying that Lelouch is not her type even though its so obvious she has feelings for him.
Wasn't that line directed towards Jeremiah in how she was basically doing a suicide move to take him out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurr View Post
When Shirely looks at a couple kissing in ep 3... Wonder why did she had that face expression XD
She was probably imagining that it was Lelouch and her.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 03:50   Link #70
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Wasn't that line directed towards Jeremiah in how she was basically doing a suicide move to take him out?
It was, I thought it was obvious.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 08:14   Link #71
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

That's what I thought. I was just curious as to why calvinguy thought it was not the case.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-16, 10:38   Link #72
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

ep 9. Kallen being usggested to be Lulu's apprentice in sleeping in class, and then the they relaise he was sleeping all the time. Oh, and the "Order of the Black knights!" scene.
The ep was priceless.
Old 2008-05-16, 11:06   Link #73
llvoxll

In R2 where Zero appears and Sakura petals fly out of nowhere x3

I bet Diethard was the one throwing them
llvoxll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-16, 11:38   Link #74
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurr View Post
ep 9. Kallen being usggested to be Lulu's apprentice in sleeping in class, and then the they realize he was sleeping all the time.

Haha, I was laughing so hard at that scene since I do the exact same thing during my classes, pose and all, I thought it was hilarious to see him do the same.

My favorite scene would be the chess part with Mao, where lelouch took him out using his brains, that was a death note-ish moment in my eyes
Old 2008-05-16, 15:30   Link #75
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Just about any scene towards the end of season 1 or anytime in season 2 when somebody was shocked or went nuts (I love how much detail they put into people being shocked in this series ), but if I had to be more specific, I'd say when Zero returns in episode 2 of season 2. Everybody (especially Guilford and Nina) slaps on their "OH SHI-!!!!" face and gawks, while Diethard totally goes fanboy.
Old 2008-05-17, 14:30   Link #76
Sou_Sou

[spoiler Alert]

in season one when lelouch supposedly kisses kallen and in R2 episode six when rolo saves lelouch's memories from being discovered by suzaku.
Sou_Sou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 07:56   Link #77
Zarxs
Taco Bell Addict

Send a message via AIM to Zarxs
The ending of the season 1 finally; that's some good suspense right there.
Zarxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 15:54   Link #78
CJL13
God of his own ego

The scream from Zero in R2 episode 6 when he's knocked off the ship, plus the buildup to it with Zero angry about how Suzaku is saving Nunnally.
CJL13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 04:08   Link #79
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

1) Lelouch erases Shirley's memories; All this path with Shirley in tears and with "Masquerade"...wow..."Lulu...Dameeeeeeee" and the photos; Woah this scene was priceless, really strong emotionally

2)Lelouch asks to Kallen to comfort him I predicted that he'll be the one who will initiate the kiss with her when I saw that others girls Kissed him, but I wasn't expecting this much And Kallen slaps \o/

3) Lelouch and Kallen speach in episode 2; Il love their expressions particularly Lelouch's one when he says "You choosed...me"; and Of course the moment where he is putting his jacket on her shoulders

4) CC; festival episode; just one word: "Pizza......" O.o..... Just Great

5)Euphinator (Why didn't they do the same with Lacus ? I could have learn to appreciate he just lke I appreciate Euphie after this scene....)

6) Episode 3, path in classes, with Kallen and Lelouch's exchange to look "If he knows about my identity, I must absolutely take care of this quicky" pronounced together ; Path on the shower

6)Episode 9; Kallen FTW, with episode 6 of R2, path with New Gurren

7)Episode 23 I think...Lelouch is laughing at the end, after his talk with Suzaku...what a laugh !

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 11:07   Link #80
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

the Kallen x Lelouch scene in ep 9. You cannot imagine how much i loved that part, i could look and repeat at it for ages if IE would hang and i wouldn't lost the ep.
Seriosly, the both face expression and the uber jealous C.C. aranting about tabosqua sauce.