AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-12, 00:21   Link #1
Avryx

minitokyo.net frustrated need help registering

i cannot understand why im not able to register on this website i want to view all their galleries but in order to do that it says members only so ok i decide to try n register and it says your already registered is as (some anonymus name) and its been about 4 different names so far someone PLEASE! explain to me if yo uknow why i cant register there
Old 2004-07-12, 00:30   Link #2
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Well for one thing you should be asking them and not us. The other thing is that they don't allow you to download any pics in their gallery until you have a rank 5 or above. The only way to gain rank is to become invloved in their forums. I gave up around rank 3 and it's quite a shame because they have a lot of high quality pics that I wanted to use for my wallpapers.
Old 2004-07-12, 01:30   Link #3
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avryx
i cannot understand why im not able to register on this website i want to view all their galleries but in order to do that it says members only so ok i decide to try n register and it says your already registered is as (some anonymus name) and its been about 4 different names so far someone PLEASE! explain to me if yo uknow why i cant register there
So instead you decide to join this forum and complain about the fact you can't join/ register/ post/ whatever/ in some other forum???? That's a really good start here.

Closing thread. I think this is something you can sort out on your own.
Closed Thread