AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-04-26, 11:00   Link #341
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Her sacrifice for the sake of plot progression will not be forgotten lol. Enough of these ero chapters already.

Speaking of which... chapter 38 raws seem to be nowhere on the net. The scanlators are stuck.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 11:17   Link #342
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
Her sacrifice for the sake of plot progression will not be forgotten lol. Enough of these ero chapters already.

Speaking of which... chapter 38 raws seem to be nowhere on the net. The scanlators are stuck.
well the magazine appeared hmmmm I guess at 22th.... but last time it took about week to get them from chinese people..... and 2weeks to get a japanese version...

I haveing saw anything regarding raw so far on many pages ^^ so its not out yet...

I would kinda sacrifice sohara and not hiori :P since sohara was not able to show tomoki the right (less pervered) way in her whole life..... while hiori done that in few days xD (she was soooo pure that even tomoki reached his limits :P)

and well Hiori was able to accept tomokis hobby while sohara (and anyone else... maybe except deidalos as she knows that tomokis life is fun) is not.... not mention that hiori was the one that confessed her feelings to him while sohara is not able to after so long time of knowing each other...

so yeah tomoki will suffer hell now.... after loseing the only persoin that loves him (and officialy said it to him)... was able to accept his pervered hobbys... and changed him a little... gave moments of happiness T_____T

that picture is fucking sad ;/....... well maybe hiori in sky is alive but still tomoki is on earth she is on synapse... so they are separated... well maybe if tomoki grow wings and turned out to be an angel too... maybe than it would be different... he would go to live on synapse with her XD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 13:06   Link #343
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I've considered him to be one since the first volume. And I thought Tomoki considered him one since... one of the volumes before volume 3. Haven't seen any proof myself to begin doubting what I think.
That's a mere title given to him in the story but do you truly consider him a friend when you observe him and his actions in the story? He's more of a guy who started to hang around Tomoki when Ikaros started to get involved and other events happened because he got interested in everything aside of Tomoki himself.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 14:18   Link #344
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well the magazine appeared hmmmm I guess at 22th.... but last time it took about week to get them from chinese people..... and 2weeks to get a japanese version...

I haveing saw anything regarding raw so far on many pages ^^ so its not out yet...

I would kinda sacrifice sohara and not hiori :P since sohara was not able to show tomoki the right (less pervered) way in her whole life..... while hiori done that in few days xD (she was soooo pure that even tomoki reached his limits :P)

and well Hiori was able to accept tomokis hobby while sohara (and anyone else... maybe except deidalos as she knows that tomokis life is fun) is not.... not mention that hiori was the one that confessed her feelings to him while sohara is not able to after so long time of knowing each other...

so yeah tomoki will suffer hell now.... after loseing the only persoin that loves him (and officialy said it to him)... was able to accept his pervered hobbys... and changed him a little... gave moments of happiness T_____T

that picture is fucking sad ;/....... well maybe hiori in sky is alive but still tomoki is on earth she is on synapse... so they are separated... well maybe if tomoki grow wings and turned out to be an angel too... maybe than it would be different... he would go to live on synapse with her XD
hmm..Sugata has his own reason, it's better to observe first since as long as he know, Tomoki not so smart when it come to dire situation.

If Sugata tell Tomoki about everything, Tomoki may be will jump the gun and start some ridiculous action (especially with Ikaros massive destructive power in his arsenal). Something like.."Ikaros blow that Synapse down so I can punch your previous master on the face"..you know what answer Ikaros will give, right?

or may be ..

"Ikaros bring me to her..your creator (aka Daidalos)"
when the two meet, Synapse bastard lord will kill them easily with Chaos and Harpies. Not to mention the emotional effect to Angeloids that must compete against Daidalos (their 'Mother') in Tomoki's affection, since Daidalos is the 1st girl Tomoki like and like him back (ref. Chapter 1)

Sugata know very well what Ikaros capable of (in Mikako's house Onsen accident). So in order to reduce a chance of grave mistake, he still keep his research about Synapse secret from Tomoki.

I think Sugata applied "Curiosity killed the cat" rule when it comes to his research about synapse. The "cat" refer to Tomoki.
Spoiler for About Hiyori death...:

and I wonder why everyone rooting for Tomoki and ..(choose one yourself) Ikaros, Sohara, Nymph, Astarea, Hiyori while the one deserve to be with him is Daidalos?

Spoiler for about Daidalos:
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 14:20   Link #345
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
but do you truly consider him a friend when you observe him and his actions in the story?
That's what I said. (In other words, yes). Original reason for interest might not be Tomoki, but if he becomes friends because of that reason, fine with me.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 19:59   Link #346
ZeKeR
Superbad

wait... HOW did hiyori die? angel assassin? nah.... that would be chaos.... premeditated accident? likely.... forcibly plugged off? yeah... could be....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 01:38   Link #347
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
wait... HOW did hiyori die? angel assassin? nah.... that would be chaos.... premeditated accident? likely.... forcibly plugged off? yeah... could be....
no one knows how she died becouse the raw is still not out T___T still we see a truck or some vehicle behind her.. so maybe that truck hit her.... but it would be amazeing if ikaros killed her as in jelousy outburst... but we dont see any bullet wound... so I guess it was an accident

council plugging her off would be a bad move... becouse they could use her dream as their spy inside tomokis surrounding... take control of tomokis actions... observe and learn.... and since its only an earth image its not like she is abuseing synapse...

well Hioris case is kinda similar to Avatar movie ^^ on earth a grown up radio-controled (brain-wave control) body.... while up on synapse ina a capsule is a sleeping orginal ^^ (seriously like avatar).... so I wouldnt be supprised if Hiori suddenly woke up at synapse.... council went or send off someone to kill her..... but deidalos saves her and explaines what happened...... than deidalos and maybe even hiori use tomokis dream to tell him that hiori is an angel and she is ok... waiting for him there so he shouldnt be worried...

heh but the question is what now with her brothers... they lost parents 2years ago... and hiori was the one that was cooking food... takeing care of the fields and her brothers..... so now brothers are left alone T__T

well maybe hiori is not dead yet... maybe the pic shows her seriously wounded and the text is only to increase the tension.... maybe she will tell some words before dieing... like look after my brothers or something like this...
Old 2010-04-28, 01:29   Link #348
zibi88

ok I found full 2pages of that hiori death.... so her earth body disappeared like fallen into peaces similar how Ikaros does weapons from synapse... and nymph is the one that yells to tomoki with tears in her eyes that this is not real hiori...

F...k cant wait for full chapter.... as I dont know why and how did earth hiori died...

Spoiler for 2 pic (4pages):

Last edited by zibi88; 2010-04-28 at 01:54.
Old 2010-04-28, 02:48   Link #349
ZeKeR
Superbad

and she got forcibly plugged off from the earth... but why is her body desintegrating? supposed to be its only a shell left....

and also.... i cant wait to see tomoki in full raeg mode.... inb4 being emo about her death..... probably harpies threw the truck or ikaros malfuntioning
Old 2010-04-28, 03:16   Link #350
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
and she got forcibly plugged off from the earth... but why is her body desintegrating? supposed to be its only a shell left....

and also.... i cant wait to see tomoki in full raeg mode.... inb4 being emo about her death..... probably harpies threw the truck or ikaros malfuntioning
im not sure if she was forecefully plugged off.... it could be natural way like... she got hit by a truck (that's why she has blood in her mouth from injury)... so her dream ended and the illusion body disappears

Tomoki is similar... his real body is on earth when sleeping... while his illusion body is appearing on synapse.... and that illusion body is beign able to move/ talk or even deidalos was able to hug him... so I guess his synapse illusion body is like hioris here.... when tomoki wakes up on earth his synapse body disintegrates

so when something happens to the illusion body it might forcefully wake up the orginal body in whatever place its sleeping ^^

but it would be interesting if deidalos plugged her off :P like she was jelous that she got soo close to tomoki while she cant do that... or for her own plans... like if tomo gets with hiori now he will forget about his angeloids and deidalos "save me" plan will fail.... and his angeloids would suffer from jelousy ect.

well if the council plugged her off they made a damn mistake... becouse they could use her for their plans... use her dream to spy on tomoki.... create a chaos in tomokis charem... makeing ikaros, astrea, nymph leave him so they could get rid of them faster........

I will be sooooo pissed if the angel hiori has been killed by harphys or council... while she was inside that capsule... (hmmm I wonder what if hioris earth life was just fake.... implanted memories of childhood... family ect).....

I would be glad if Hiori has been saved by deidalos ^^ so both winged girls are waiting for Tomoki to come for them ^^

anywya maybe now tomoki will pay bigger attention to synapse... like he will ask nymph what does she mean that this Hiori was not real but a dream.... maybe after he learns that Hiori is a synapse citizen that has wings and is sleeping he might want to see her.....
Old 2010-04-28, 04:01   Link #351
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
im not sure if she was forecefully plugged off.... it could be natural way like... she got hit by a truck (that's why she has blood in her mouth from injury)... so her dream ended and the illusion body disappears

Tomoki is similar... his real body is on earth when sleeping... while his illusion body is appearing on synapse.... and that illusion body is beign able to move/ talk or even deidalos was able to hug him... so I guess his synapse illusion body is like hioris here.... when tomoki wakes up on earth his synapse body disintegrates

so when something happens to the illusion body it might forcefully wake up the orginal body in whatever place its sleeping ^^

but it would be interesting if deidalos plugged her off :P like she was jelous that she got soo close to tomoki while she cant do that... or for her own plans... like if tomo gets with hiori now he will forget about his angeloids and deidalos "save me" plan will fail.... and his angeloids would suffer from jelousy ect.

well if the council plugged her off they made a damn mistake... becouse they could use her for their plans... use her dream to spy on tomoki.... create a chaos in tomokis charem... makeing ikaros, astrea, nymph leave him so they could get rid of them faster........

I will be sooooo pissed if the angel hiori has been killed by harphys or council... while she was inside that capsule... (hmmm I wonder what if hioris earth life was just fake.... implanted memories of childhood... family ect).....

I would be glad if Hiori has been saved by deidalos ^^ so both winged girls are waiting for Tomoki to come for them ^^

anywya maybe now tomoki will pay bigger attention to synapse... like he will ask nymph what does she mean that this Hiori was not real but a dream.... maybe after he learns that Hiori is a synapse citizen that has wings and is sleeping he might want to see her.....
i really want to see tomoki uber rage......
Old 2010-04-28, 05:45   Link #352
surerman
Banned

Quote:

anyway maybe now tomoki will pay bigger attention to synapse... like he will ask nymph what does she mean that this Hiori was not real but a dream.... maybe after he learns that Hiori is a synapse citizen that has wings and is sleeping he might want to see her.....
About Synapse Council to kill Hiyori...I don't think so. Look like all Synapse Sleeping Pod resident seems to be an important things to Synapse, so kill them is a no no, but to awaken her, it could be Daidalos or the Council it self.

And yes, this will attract Tomoki attention toward Synapse, and this won't instigate his rage, but his curiosity about his dream and Synapse (about how they connected, who's Synapse Citizen, etc).

Te plot entering the dark side now..and more serious
Old 2010-04-30, 02:37   Link #353
Freeter
beyond

One word to describe this chapter...RAGE

Spoiler for 38:
Old 2010-04-30, 04:39   Link #354
Shadow5YA

What I hate is the possibilty of Tomoki's memory loss being an excuse not to further the plot.

I just want the plot to thicken so that I can see Tomoki have some actual progress with his relationships with the girls in his harem. He's the main character, but he ironically has never been in the action.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-30, 05:18   Link #355
ZeKeR
Superbad

I think i know why they resorted to drastic measures....

they didnt want hiyori to get close to tomoki and planned that accident because they think that if an angeloid could submit to tomoki, how much more an ACTUAL angel to get close to him? (make that TWO angels as daedalus is included)
Old 2010-04-30, 08:02   Link #356
zibi88

hmmmm I was wondering what was Hiori doing when Sugata stood in front of her.... its like Hiori doesnt remember Sugata at all... and used her computer for something... I hope it was not for the purpose of calling the council guy...

(hiori was scared when sugata stood in front of her)

but its cruel that bastard grabs hioris arm so harshly... like she belonged to him... like everyone on synapse is his possesion....

but I wonder who erased tomoskis memories... was it the council guy... or was it hiori who knew that tomoki will suffer from her earth death... so she erased herself from tomokis memories so he wouldnt suffer

or is it an automatic option that if an angel dies on earth (the illusion) than automaticly everyone who knew him/her will lose any memories of that person...

but seriously someone has to kill that bastard guy..... I hope that sugata will grab hiori and hide her at deidalos place.... so both could wait there for tomoki...

edit:

ok saw the full raw....... DAMN it looks like if angel on earth dies... automaticly everyone that knows hiori will forget about her... when hiori woke up....everyone on earth started to forget about her... tomoki felt his memories are beign wipped out so her runned home to ask nymph what is going on.... at this time sugata was on synapse (again) felt that his memories are beign wipped out... he rushed into the pod room....he found hiori but it was too late he forgot about her "who are you?" hiori noticed that she is beign forgotten by her friends on earth... she has tears in her eyes and panicly searchers for something... than she cries out loud in suffering that tomoki will forgety everything about her... and her love coffesion not mention the date under tree (before the truck hit her)..........I seriously suffer with her.... she remembers everything.... but she knows that the one she loves will forget about her..... than the council guy appears... hiori is scared she is trembling... she is beign grabbed by council guy.... and he tells something.... he shows up the scene of running tomoki with the last parts of his memories about hiori.... he gets home asks nymph... but tham poof..... tomoki has his mind clean too....... I guess it will be even more painfull for hiori... to see with her own eyes that he one she loves forgets about her.... and its very painfull stuff....

anyway I hope that sugata will save her.... than deidalos will recapture hiori to her room where she can cry out loud on her shoulder about what happened.... and I hope that that the council guy will get his wings wipped off... with ugly look change thrown to earth to live among those bugs he hate and being treated like shit by them ^^

still maybe like in to are majutsu no index....tomoki (like touma) will lose his memories... but before that happeend he put some of his memories of hiori inside his heart.... so he will feel that something is not right... that something is different he forgot something very important.... anyway I hope that ikaros will break her silanence and finally act like she should.... so she would tell show tomoki time with hiori... even if its against synapse... still its for her master...

Last edited by zibi88; 2010-04-30 at 15:38.
Old 2010-04-30, 16:16   Link #357
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
hmmmm I was wondering what was Hiori doing when Sugata stood in front of her.... its like Hiori doesnt remember Sugata at all... and used her computer for something... I hope it was not for the purpose of calling the council guy...

(hiori was scared when sugata stood in front of her)

but its cruel that bastard grabs hioris arm so harshly... like she belonged to him... like everyone on synapse is his possesion....

but I wonder who erased tomoskis memories... was it the council guy... or was it hiori who knew that tomoki will suffer from her earth death... so she erased herself from tomokis memories so he wouldnt suffer

or is it an automatic option that if an angel dies on earth (the illusion) than automaticly everyone who knew him/her will lose any memories of that person...

but seriously someone has to kill that bastard guy..... I hope that sugata will grab hiori and hide her at deidalos place.... so both could wait there for tomoki...

edit:

ok saw the full raw....... DAMN it looks like if angel on earth dies... automaticly everyone that knows hiori will forget about her... when hiori woke up....everyone on earth started to forget about her... tomoki felt his memories are beign wipped out so her runned home to ask nymph what is going on.... at this time sugata was on synapse (again) felt that his memories are beign wipped out... he rushed into the pod room....he found hiori but it was too late he forgot about her "who are you?" hiori noticed that she is beign forgotten by her friends on earth... she has tears in her eyes and panicly searchers for something... than she cries out loud in suffering that tomoki will forgety everything about her... and her love coffesion not mention the date under tree (before the truck hit her)..........I seriously suffer with her.... she remembers everything.... but she knows that the one she loves will forget about her..... than the council guy appears... hiori is scared she is trembling... she is beign grabbed by council guy.... and he tells something.... he shows up the scene of running tomoki with the last parts of his memories about hiori.... he gets home asks nymph... but tham poof..... tomoki has his mind clean too....... I guess it will be even more painfull for hiori... to see with her own eyes that he one she loves forgets about her.... and its very painfull stuff....

anyway I hope that sugata will save her.... than deidalos will recapture hiori to her room where she can cry out loud on her shoulder about what happened.... and I hope that that the council guy will get his wings wipped off... with ugly look change thrown to earth to live among those bugs he hate and being treated like shit by them ^^

still maybe like in to are majutsu no index....tomoki (like touma) will lose his memories... but before that happeend he put some of his memories of hiori inside his heart.... so he will feel that something is not right... that something is different he forgot something very important.... anyway I hope that ikaros will break her silanence and finally act like she should.... so she would tell show tomoki time with hiori... even if its against synapse... still its for her master...
Actually I have read the whole 38 as the chinese scan is out now.

It's Hiori that took the red pill. And she was typing on the comp trying to return. Sugata was asking her how she knows his name.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-30, 17:59   Link #358
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
So does that mean every angel in one of those pods have a human self down on earth..?
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-30, 20:27   Link #359
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
So does that mean every angel in one of those pods have a human self down on earth..?
It sounds too rip-off from Matrix (not like The Matrix didn't rip anything else off), so I've never liked the possibility of it.

But yes, there's a big possibility that that's a case.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 04:34   Link #360
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
yes it is,
just look at the first time Sugata entering the Sleeping Pod Dome chapter

He saw a flash of several angel Earth-Projection including the sound of their thought in his head (Obaa-san with baby), sleeping Train Passenger, including Hiyori that pass Tomoki while he fishing).

If the Angel mumbling in their sleep, their Earth projection also said/pronounce exactly the same word.

Tags
comedy, shounen