AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-17, 16:34   Link #41
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Exactly

+ Way to many plot holes where the hell is Grimm, Vizards etc
Those are unanswered questions, not really plot holes...one could assume that since Ichigo avenged them, they all gtfo his life, and besides it's not like he can see any of them now. This could even be a BLEACH reboot, at least it could have been, if not for the whole restoring Ichigo's shinigami powers thing.
Old 2011-05-17, 23:44   Link #42
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
i swear you're being paid by bleach's marketing team...
That would be my dream job...

but no I just really like the manga and I really don't see what everyone gripes about. It's my favorite manga and it has been for years. I have read lots of manga but this the only one that can actually hold my attention

With the other ones, I like it for awhile, then I forget it and move on to whatever catches my fancy. Bleach is my drug...I can't wait to see what Kubo does next. (I really love Kubo) The only time I ever had any complaints was the Szayel fight, but can you blame me for that?

I like this new arc, I like the new characters...many people complain that's it's like an all new manga with the same characters.I disagree, it's the same to me-- But most of those people complained about Aizen being a magnificent bastard and wanted him gone and now he is, they're not satisfied. Kubo always justifies everything he does in the end... sometimes it just takes a few years for him to do so But I have no problem with that. The longer he takes, the longer Bleach continues, so I am actually happy with his pacing. He's proven countless times, that he actually put a lot of thought into the manga and I love the way he pulls mind-scramblers on the fans. He's great as what he does. I just wish at least one of you felt the same, then I would have someone to talk to...not that I don't like you haters--I do. You make me laugh even I want to throttle a few of you for spamming in the thread instead of being serious about discussion. But you don't have the passion I have for Bleach, so it's all good. So no, I won't crap on the Bleach or Kubo since I will be too busy fanboying over it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Those are unanswered questions, not really plot holes...one could assume that since Ichigo avenged them, they all gtfo his life, and besides it's not like he can see any of them now. This could even be a BLEACH reboot, at least it could have been, if not for the whole restoring Ichigo's shinigami powers thing.
Actually Kubo insinuating that GJ was dead, in an interview--he pretty much said that his popularity, kept him alive longer than he had intended and he's in the hell movie spread with all the other dead characters. Without Orihime there to reject his wound, it's safe to say he died from being nearly cleaved in half by Noi

It looks like a reboot and so far, Ichigo hasn't got his powers restored. Even if he is going to get em, back..that he would get them back, was predictable so I don't see the big deal about him getting them back. He's the main character, he's gotta get them back somehow. Why is there complaints about this? Not saying you, I mean in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
^

haha

then what is she if not a fb?

I am actually in the she's "NOT" a Fullbringer camp... Since her Shun Shun Rikka function more like a Zanpakuto and not hollow. She's like Shinigami and use the power of her soul and not the soul of the hairpins. If she is then I will be the first to say...RETCON!

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2011-05-17 at 23:59.
Old 2011-05-18, 02:38   Link #43
james0246

Not to disturb the convo, but the Chapter 448 thread has been opned. Please move relevant discussions to the new thread.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion