AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-05-20, 13:32   Link #43761
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

@ Zero - Why WOULD he throw the match? It makes no sense for him to do so.

and Yay for helping with other people's stories! Uui uui~

Quote:
"Hah~ I really am pathetic."

"What are you Ichika-nii? You did great for your 2nd real battle! You don't even have 1/4th of her flight time with her I.S. and you pushed her hard!"

"Only because she wasn't expecting much of me to begin with. Is there really that big of a difference...?"

"No! There isn't! You could have won, nii-chan, you really could have. If only -"

"If only I wasn't able to pilot this stupid thing, I'd be at home, or at Dan's right now, laughing, not embarrassing myself like this."

"...are you quitting?"

"huh?"

"Are you giving up on this, Orimura Ichika!? Just one battle and you feel like this!? Don't tell me that your wish to protect me and nee-chan was a lie too!?"

"...no it wasn't."

"If it isn't, then get stronger. Please. I don't like it when you're like this. Don't be like those other guys out there - don't be like them."

Ah yes... after I.S. and the gender role upheaval, many men, especially in Japan, were deemed as 'worthless'. Women, riding the momentum of what Chifuyu-nee did, overtook many men in the workplace. Companies fell, putting many out of work and new ones rose, with women as the CEO and also the Board of Directors. They occupied supervisory roles, many times, ousting the male employees from what was once their jobs, usually with cites of 'sexual harassment' and the like in their wake, leaving them unable to find much work anywhere else. Even public trends changed - even the video games and anime are different now. The weak, useless guys are trampled out, the stronger, more brash ones are beaten into submission - it's like that in the real world now. Not surprising that most 'normal' guys look as 'lost' as they do. Thankfully, due to Chifuyu-nee and Madoka, I wasn't allowed to become like that. I was determined to gain respect my way, not because of my big sister's accomplishment, but for my own. I just have to keep reminding myself of that.

"You're right, Madoka. I'm sorry I was acting weak just now."

She sniffed, a smile appearing on her face. "I know, but I'm your sister too. I'm allowed to see you like this once in a while. As long as I can snap you out of it." She embraced my head against her body, her fingers lightly stroking through my hair. I had to admit, it was very comforting.
Old 2013-05-20, 19:20   Link #43762
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Indeed, in this scenario, he's so afraid of holding authority that he voluntary lose. He's called out by Chifuyu for doing so, and berated by Cecilia, both Madoka and Houki is disappointed... probably leading to scenario above

Welp, screw it, bad idea.
Old 2013-05-20, 19:29   Link #43763
demino_hellsin
That one guy

the reason is arrogant. So yeah, bad idea.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 19:32   Link #43764
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Less arrogant, but definitely ungrateful.

All the hardwork put into him is rendered moot.

(Hmm, evil troll bunny yay?)
Old 2013-05-20, 19:34   Link #43765
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Definitely arrogant. Who does he think he is to say that one match will allow him to rule the school? Why does he assume that one win will make him top dog when there are still so many higher up on the food chain? Past experiences be damned that was a path of corpses. This is one girl. Position of authority? It's just class representative.
Old 2013-05-20, 19:42   Link #43766
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Like I said, evil troll bunny

This however WILL take stage once Tatenashi show up and Ichika learned why the fuck the Seniors are so hostile.

EDIT:

Tatenashi: "Became my Vice President, o-kay~?"

Ichika: "No"
Old 2013-05-20, 20:01   Link #43767
demino_hellsin
That one guy

ugh... watching new guilty gear trailer so many times really makes me want to make IS metal themed XD
Old 2013-05-20, 20:06   Link #43768
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Tabane would fit right in with the Guilty Gear cast lol
Old 2013-05-20, 20:17   Link #43769
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
"Why? Ichika-san, if it's with Tatenashi-sama, surely-"

"I seem to recall how hard it is to be a student council member back then in junior high, I apologize that this is so arrogant of me, but I'm not up to this task"

"Well, that's interesting of you, Orimura-kun. However, it's not within my dictionary to give up so easily"

"You need to add that, safer in the long run, senpai"

"Uu... and I though it'll be interesting"

"Ne... ne... don't you think he's really serious about this? For a moment, I'm so afraid it's hard to breath..."

"Nah, it's okay... let's see how far he could endure this temptation"
WTF, it's so hard to grasp her character correctly
Old 2013-05-20, 20:25   Link #43770
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Ichika being badass and rythmically beating the shit out of opponents to the beat of metal only he can hear? XD

Tabane would fit right in. The general trend in insanity says so XD
Old 2013-05-20, 20:41   Link #43771
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Tabane is 'That Woman'...wandering around, making IS suits that eventually turn their wearer into Gears. Chifuyu was the first one - the Protoype. ... and my brain just broke due to the implications. #_#
Old 2013-05-20, 20:45   Link #43772
demino_hellsin
That one guy

so she's Justice now?

Rin: Do you remember our promise?

Ichika: Mmm... which one?

Rin: I-I-Idiot! So you forgot after all.

Ichika: Mmm... well we made a lot of promises you know. There was that time we'd learn how to cook together right?

Cecilia&Houki: *WHAT!?*

Rin: Uu... that's true...

Ichika: Ah, it must be that one right? That one.

Rin: You remember?

Ichika: Ofcourse I do. When you learn how to make good sweet and sour pork, you'd feed me it everyday right? A man doesn't forget promises about food.

Rin(Houki&Cecilia): THAT'S NOT IT!(THAT'S NOT IT!)

Ichika: But that was the last one we made though. I remember it word for word.

Rin: W-W-W-Word for word? I-I-I-diot! That wasn't meant to be understood like that!

Ichika: Really? But it was such a straightforward promise too.

Rin: Think on it Ichika! Don't you think there's more to the promise than that?

Ichika: Hmmm... well it is strange. If I ate sweet and sour pork everyday, even if I loved the dish I'd end up hating it for the rest of my life. plus my nutrition would be pretty unbalanced with that sort of diet.

Cecilia&Houki: *IT'S A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL YOU IDIOT!*

Rin: Uuuuu... Ichika you idiot! Baldy! Moron! Mustache face! Squinty eyes!

Ichika: hey hey, there's no need to call me names. And doesn't that last one apply to you more than me?

Rin: Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Just die you flat belly worm!

Ichika: Rin! There's no need to go that far.

Rin: Kill joy, pervert, siscon!

Ichika: Oi! Don't drag nee-chan into this.

Rin: I'll drag that big breasted dominatrix into this if I want to!

Ichika: That's enough you paipan pettanko!

Cecilia&Houki: *You shouldn't have said that even though its true!*

Rin: Wh- What was that?

Ichika: *Oh crap*

Rin: Paipan pettanko was it? hehehe. It seems your really want to die Ichika. Very well. I challenge you to an IS battle. A personal bout.

Ichika: Tch... don't do this Rin. It's against the rules to hold unsanctioned battles.

Rin: We'll do it during joint classes. That way everyone can see how I beat you down.

Ichika: Rin!

Rin: Be there moron! *runs away*

Ichika: Oh no...I lost my temper. She hates being called a paipan pettanko.

Cecilia&Houki: *Any girl would you idiot!*

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2013-05-20 at 21:21.
Old 2013-05-20, 22:27   Link #43773
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I was thinking more of being more like Sol... But I also can't picture Ichika as Dizzy (dat bondage-like wear!) But honestly, Ichika can't handle Sol Badguy-lvls of epic manliness.

^ And Rin should have known better to speak badly of Chifuyu in front of Ichika. She *knew* better - It's as much her fault as his. But it's the guy's fault - as usual.

Last edited by Tempest35; 2013-05-20 at 23:06.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 22:45   Link #43774
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
"You wouldn't hit a girl...!"

"Don't count on it."

*POW*
This short exchange has been lingering in my mind for a while now. Not sure which of the OCs get to say it though.
Old 2013-05-20, 23:10   Link #43775
Eratas123

Considering said girls can wield IS now, a guy hitting them is pretty much required:/
Old 2013-05-20, 23:49   Link #43776
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Pretty much a rule of thumb in ST

Of course, the double standard is "If the girl hit first, hit back, otherwise nope"
Old 2013-05-21, 01:11   Link #43777
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Considering said girls can wield IS now, a guy hitting them is pretty much required:/
To me it would seem fine if they hit with a gun or weapon of some sort. Now if he were to go down Crossbone's path and punch her in the face... that can go down two ways.

And yes, the girl hits first for this case.
Old 2013-05-21, 02:00   Link #43778
DarkJak2050

Got a new crossover.

Infinite DxD (Highschool DxD)
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 02:04   Link #43779
Eratas123

Wait, so shooting someone is fine while punching them isn't? Since when did those two get reversed? Cause I'm pretty sure someone punching another person will get less of a reaction than someone SHOOTING another person.
Old 2013-05-21, 02:33   Link #43780
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Eh, given the one on the receiving is in an IS, you'd think they'll be as terrified being shot at knowing there'll be an all-powerful, seemingly-indestructable shield protecting them compared to not having a shield at all.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest