AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-12-27, 00:28   Link #361
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Summary of Arimfe's comment:

BEEP Shinku and BEEP Souseiseki!!

As for me I'll BEEP Suiseiseki, if you know what I mean.
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 00:54   Link #362
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

Mmmm, is extrange, ¿where is Flo for read his "special" opinion about of Shinku? (Stinku)
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 01:08   Link #363
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki View Post
Summary of Arimfe's comment:

BEEP Shinku and BEEP Souseiseki!!

As for me I'll BEEP Suiseiseki, if you know what I mean.
^uhhh yeah ^^;;
Something like that....T_T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arimfe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
You can kill red roses for all you want. But if you and your Gin-fans even touch Kira's white roses then we'll take that as a declaration of war.
Then war it is T_T
I won't ever allow the slightest chance for something to ever mutate into something that disgusting...T_T

*continues genocide of roses*
Hmmm wait, in my hate I seem to be forgetting that Gin-sama also has her roses....T_T
Fine fine, I'll spare Kirakishou's...for now. Peace.

But the red and pink Shinkuish roses are goners T_T
Arimfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 01:37   Link #364
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

^poor innocent Hinaichigo
Old 2006-12-27, 01:59   Link #365
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
^uhhh yeah ^^;;
Something like that....T_T
Hmmm wait, in my hate I seem to be forgetting that Gin-sama also has her roses....T_T
Fine fine, I'll spare Kirakishou's...for now. Peace.

But the red and pink Shinkuish roses are goners T_T
Fine we'll have peace for now.

@aeriolewinters: why poor Hina?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 02:01   Link #366
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Her roses would be x_x by Arimfe.
Old 2006-12-27, 02:12   Link #367
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
Her roses would be x_x by Arimfe.
Hina has roses? @_@

More like drawings of roses right? I hope Arimfe doesn't go after "paper" or drawn roses.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 02:57   Link #368
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

@Arimfe be sure to check Shinku's expressions during the whole scene before reaching the ultimate verdict that Shinku is so horrible
Old 2006-12-27, 05:22   Link #369
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Quote:

and then Souseiseki.....I won't ever forgive what happened.....T_T
I used to hold her dedication with respect almost as high as Desu, but what happened was pretty *beeepy* and those days are OVER.
*goes to rewatch episode of Soueiseki getting p0wned by Gin-sama*

T_T
*Still isn't satisfied*

Souseiseki that *beeeep* *beeping* *beeeEEEEEEEep* of a *beeepING* **beeeephole* from *beeeEEEEEPPPP* *beeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*
Let's take a breath..
Rozen Maiden's goal is Alice. To be Alice they must fight all of the dolls and win. Sou sees a doll introducing herself as the 1st one. She wants to be Alice for her father's happiness and didn't know anything about Gin's true nature.
I don't really understand what you are blaming her for... she just played the Alice Game, nothing more. (but Gin attacking Hina Ichigo, there's no problem with that, is it ? Hina is on Shinku's side, Shinku is iveul and so Hina, so Gin Hime sama is right )

Quote:
But really, what is the difference between Desu and the innocent Gin? FFS!!!! Gin was pleading her not to hurt Shinku....exactly what Desu would do. Gin is her sister....exactly like Desu is (except for the twin concept). Despite that she still kills her off without second thought....
Nope. Desu wanted all the Rozen Maiden to not being hurted, to not fight, not only her twin. Gin was only concerned about Shinku. Cos' she liked her, cos Shinku took care of her and cos' Shinku was to lead her to father. Quite selfish don't you think ? Desu is the real innocent angel, not Gin.

Quote:
Why can't she hold back a *beeeping* second and realize innocent Gin isn't all that different from Desu? Was Gin a threat? WTF? Poor girl was barely able to stand while clinging onto that pillar. Was she afraid that Gin would suddenly burst out from that weak facade to ambush her? WTF? That level of diplomacy would make even the nanoha girls look gdhighlvl saintly.
Innocent or not Alice Game is Alice Game. That's all. And be satisfied, Boku was the first one who considered Gin as a real Rozen Maiden . That's why she sliced her, because she did bebieve her words when she introduced herself.

Last edited by Blablabla; 2006-12-27 at 05:57.
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 05:54   Link #370
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
urm yea Arimfe yea i think you went a bit overboard there even tho i appreciate you backing gin sama up bashing shinku into the ground with no proof is bad ~ its isnt like shuffle

*wears flaming gear*

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 06:09   Link #371
Lost

I agree with Dk, Arimfe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Wouldn't Desu be lust because she is lusting for Jun's attention?
No no, thats only in the doujins! Lust isnt a word to describe her wanting Jun's affections! And yes I agree with grey, the dolls are far too complicated to be categorised into 7 sins.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 07:32   Link #372
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Do you think it is possible that Enju sold Jun the locket because he knew that it would piss Shinku off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
No no, thats only in the doujins!
Imagine if someone got confused with "Newly Wed Maidens"... hee hee hee
Old 2006-12-27, 07:52   Link #373
Lost

Worse, imagine if we got a 'Newly Wed Maiden' series, the official Peach-Pit RM spin-off.

Thats possible. Although it was Tomoe who first pointed it out, she didnt ask Jun to buy it. And just before that, Enju knows that its a red-clothed doll. Oh dear, this smile takes on new meaning...
Old 2006-12-27, 08:25   Link #374
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Worse, imagine if we got a 'Newly Wed Maiden' series, the official Peach-Pit RM spin-off.

Thats possible. Although it was Tomoe who first pointed it out, she didnt ask Jun to buy it. And just before that, Enju knows that its a red-clothed doll. Oh dear, this smile takes on new meaning...
Lol, are you thinking of the pedosmile?
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 08:37   Link #375
orni-ed
Hayate sama no Tame ni!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
7 Rozen Maidens = 7 Sins

Suigintou = Envy
Kanaria = Greed
Desu = Sloth
Sou = Lust
Shinku = Pride
Hinaichigo = Gluttony
Kira = Vengence
If they are the 7 sins, then what's the "perfection" in alice that rozen seeks when all of them combine?
orni-ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 08:45   Link #376
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

The dolls each have a quality that is much desired in Alice.

Suigintou = Purity (which is evident in overture. Pure love for 'Father' and pure hate for Shinku)
Kanaria = No idea about this one? Talent? She does play violins well.
Suiseiseki = Sublimity? Subtlety? She just could not seem to be direct. Love maybe? Since she does love her sisters.
Souseiseki = Faithfulness. Evident with her devotion for Rozen.
Shinku = Wisdom. Throughout season 1 and 2, she displayed her wisdom, which helped Jun overcome his problem, I suppose.
Hinaichigo = Love? Her love for Tomoe does evolve into possessiveness.
Kirakishou = No idea. She is just batshit insane. Worse than Suigintou hime-sama.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 08:58   Link #377
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
Shinku = Wisdom. Throughout season 1 and 2, she displayed her wisdom, which helped Jun overcome his problem, I suppose.
*not really* It was more or less experience. If so, that wisdom should've at least play some part in ouverture.
Quote:
Suigintou = Purity (which is evident in overture. Pure love for 'Father' and pure hate for Shinku)
Definitely not! You're talking to gin's love as if it exists only for Rozen. Traumend clearly shows Gin desperately trying to win the Alice game for Megu.
Old 2006-12-27, 09:43   Link #378
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker View Post
The dolls each have a quality that is much desired in Alice.

Kanaria = No idea about this one? Talent? She does play violins well.
Suiseiseki = Sublimity? Subtlety? She just could not seem to be direct. Love maybe? Since she does love her sisters.
Souseiseki = Faithfulness. Evident with her devotion for Rozen.
Hinaichigo = Love? Her love for Tomoe does evolve into possessiveness.
Kirakishou = No idea. She is just batshit insane. Worse than Suigintou hime-sama.
Purity
Talent?
Sublimity? Subtlety?
Faithfulness
Wisdom
Love

Hee hee good lord, no wonder Rozen had to make Alice, imagine the chances of finding/raising someone with these qualities!

Does anyone remember the exact description of what Alice is? Wiki has her as

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
"Alice", a girl of supreme beauty that lives inside of "Father", which is said to be "more sublime than any flower, purer than any gem, and without a touch of impurity"
Reading that kinda makes me think that Rozen isn't asking for much
But breaking it down...
A girl of supreme beauty - Well I can understand wanting that... I guess what this truly means is that Rozen's skill at making dolls cannot archive Alice.
More sublime then any flower - Bleh what does that mean, sounds a bit Buddhist to me, but looking up the word sublime, I guess more elevated or lofty then any flower.... Is that physical or soul?
Purer that any gem, and without a touch of impurity - Well nowadays if you start talking about a girl needed to be that pure, then people might start giving you weird looks!

End of the day, I am no closer to understanding what Alice is meant to be, especially in the context of archiving her through the Alice game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orni-ed View Post
If they are the 7 sins, then what's the "perfection" in alice that rozen seeks when all of them combine?
Well if absorbing each others Rosa Mystica allows them to absorb each others memories, then I think the end result would be a rather psychotic person....

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
*not really* It was more or less experience. If so, that wisdom should've at least play some part in ouverture.
Ouverture is a prequel and you gain wisdom with experience and time, well that is unless you are The Golden Child. So I guess both your statements are kinda correct

Last edited by grey_moon; 2006-12-27 at 10:12.
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 10:12   Link #379
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN View Post
Mmmm, is extrange, ¿where is Flo for read his "special" opinion about of Shinku? (Stinku)
Stinku Muthafreaking Stinks. Hated since Season 1 and still growing. Needs no explainations, needs no reasons.

Last edited by Flo; 2006-12-27 at 10:24.
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 11:03   Link #380
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker View Post
Lol, are you thinking of the pedosmile?
Well yes, only here it becomes a creepy I'm-gonna-hurt-Shinku-with-that-brooch smile.

I like to think of Shinku qualities as being that of dignity, refinement, demurity. She is the most lady-like doll. Except for the beatings she administers Jun, which makes her kinda cute.

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, ova, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural