AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online > Past SAO Anime

Notices

View Poll Results: Sword Art Online Alicization WoU - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 1 14.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 3 42.86%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 28.57%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 14.29%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2019-11-22, 23:36   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Sword Art Online: Alicization WoU - Episode 7 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Sword Art Online Alicization WoU, Episode 7.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Character bashing is not on-topic and will not be tolerated.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Kairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-23, 13:49   Link #2
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Man, that Burst Element at the end was supa hot fire!

I didn't care too much for Renly'a late character development, but his weapons are pretty cool. And Bercouli's Perfect weapon art thing was pretty awesome, too. This episode definitely showed off the Integrity Knights' badassery. RIP cute dark mages
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-23, 14:41   Link #3
Frontier

Man, never underestimate loli's, especially if they're Integrity Knights .

So Renly's issue was crippling feelings of self-doubt brought on by Quinella calling him "broken" and then basically putting him to sleep, but in reality it stemmed from accidentally killing his best friend in battle and not feeling worthy to be an Integrity Knight. I thought he was a coward in the last episode, but I really did feel bad for him here. Good thing Kirito was there to inspire him into action .

So were both Renly and that other knight in stasis this whole time? I'm kind of wondering how they were able to get Renly out when they couldn't release the other knights who were in stasis .

All respect to Ronye and Tiese, but if you were going to leave someone behind to protect Kirito...I would have left someone who could actually fight .

Renly actually has one of the more cool and unique weapons of the Integrity Knights! It even forms a shuriken .

I think Renly pretty well redeemed himself by taking out all those Goblins, as well as their commander. The loli's covered everything else .

That's actually a nice insight on Alice's parts that the humans and the Dark Territory monsters all seem to share the same souls, so things may not be as black and white as she might have thought. Maybe there might be hope that this doesn't end with them all wiping each other out ?

Bercouli showing off exactly why he leads the Knights .

Sorry cute dark mage girls...no one can stand against Alice's mega blast .
Old 2019-11-23, 14:57   Link #4
magnuskn

I used to be one of the guys who really disliked SOA, but after taking Kirito out of the picture (at least for now, may it last a good while longer), the whole show has improved dramatically.
Old 2019-11-24, 12:08   Link #5
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
While I don't care enough about Renly to have been eager to see his redemption, hey...it wasn't bad or anything. At least he did pull it together by the end. Is kind of amusing that even in a state like that Kirito is so badass that he spurs people to action . Plus at least his weapon is cool.

Would be nice if both sides could pull it together and realize there isn't any real difference. Frankly they are all victims here. Their lives and souls being treated like toys and manipulated by the scumbags at Rath. More so than even the terrorists attacking that facility, the biggest enemy the individuals on both sides of this conflict need to unite against is Rath itself. Otherwise their only future is either oblivion or being turned into weapons of war for a country they have zero personal connection to.

Hopefully the revelation that Alice is having near the end here is a key turning point for that place as a whole. Although they do need to draw this war to a close and take down that terrorist running one of the factions. Otherwise there is no hope.
Old 2019-12-12, 11:38   Link #6
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

Did two of the Dark Territory get killed off-screen when it was mentioned that three of them had fallen? As I know Renly took care of one of the goblins but what about the two others?