AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-02-22, 07:44   Link #8981
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

An anime where a guy has split personalities in a harem (morning, evening, afternoon, night persona with different girls).

Its pretty recent (2009-2010 ish)

comedy
Old 2012-02-22, 07:45   Link #8982
Revan21

^ Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai / We Without Wings - Under the Innocent Sky
Old 2012-02-23, 08:59   Link #8983
all_flying

An anime, one of the main character is a robot/cyborg which can moves at the speed of light. One day, that function is broken and he can't turn it off.

The art looks like Tezuka's but I'm not sure
all_flying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 17:49   Link #8984
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by all_flying View Post
An anime, one of the main character is a robot/cyborg which can moves at the speed of light. One day, that function is broken and he can't turn it off.

The art looks like Tezuka's but I'm not sure
I have a feeling that this is from an episode of the 2001 version of Cyborg 009.
Old 2012-02-23, 23:22   Link #8985
Zero12591

What show is this from?

Sorry the picture's so big.

It looks like Ranma 1/2, but I can't say for sure.
Zero12591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 23:44   Link #8986
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero12591 View Post
Sorry the picture's so big.

It looks like Ranma 1/2, but I can't say for sure.
YES!! I was finally able to help someone!!

It's Kimagure Orange Road, a romance comedy. I hear it's a good show. The style does shockingly resemble Rumiko Takahashi's characters so I'm guessing the Ranma character designer for the anime did this one as well.

(I was able to find out the anime by doing a search on the orange kanji in the screencap. They're song lyrics. But I did have the suspicion this was KOR from the get-go.)
Old 2012-02-24, 00:32   Link #8987
Zero12591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
YES!! I was finally able to help someone!!

It's Kimagure Orange Road, a romance comedy. I hear it's a good show. The style does shockingly resemble Rumiko Takahashi's characters so I'm guessing the Ranma character designer for the anime did this one as well.

(I was able to find out the anime by doing a search on the orange kanji in the screencap. They're song lyrics. But I did have the suspicion this was KOR from the get-go.)
Thanks.
You might be able to help me more: How do you do a search on kanji?
Old 2012-02-24, 00:40   Link #8988
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero12591 View Post
Thanks.
You might be able to help me more: How do you do a search on kanji?
You're welcome!!

Um....er...first you need to be able to type the kanji...I use Global IME. Depending on what system you use, you can change the output language of your keyboard under Control Panel (for Windows) I'm clueless if it's a Mac.... If the Japanese option isn't there, you'll need to install it from your OS disk.

I merely typed: キスをよけるように, that second line in the next to the last screenshot on the bottom into Google's search bar.
(Technically that line is made of hiragana and katakana but not everyone knows those terms so... )
Once the results of the search came up, I looked for the first line that matched the one in the screenshot (which was too small for me to read clearly) but it looked like 君は翔んだね so I clicked on the link that said that and VOILA, I ended up here,
http://www.jtw.zaq.ne.jp/animesong/k...re/orange.html
.......which just so happens to be my number one site to go for anime lyrics.
Old 2012-02-24, 01:04   Link #8989
Zero12591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
You're welcome!!

Um....er...first you need to be able to type the kanji...I use Global IME. Depending on what system you use, you can change the output language of your keyboard under Control Panel (for Windows) I'm clueless if it's a Mac.... If the Japanese option isn't there, you'll need to install it from your OS disk.

I merely typed: キスをよけるように, that second line in the next to the last screenshot on the bottom into Google's search bar.
(Technically that line is made of hiragana and katakana but not everyone knows those terms so... )
Once the results of the search came up, I looked for the first line that matched the one in the screenshot (which was too small for me to read clearly) but it looked like 君は翔んだね so I clicked on the link that said that and VOILA, I ended up here,
http://www.jtw.zaq.ne.jp/animesong/k...re/orange.html
.......which just so happens to be my number one site to go for anime lyrics.
Oh. Yeah, that doesn't help me. I can't even read kanji, much less type it. But, thanks anyway.
Old 2012-02-24, 09:39   Link #8990
naoko2

sori abut that
i never watch any info about this anime
1. manyuu hikenchou
2. dokurochan

what eps is the last ? [cut]
sori my bad language
thanks

Last edited by james0246; 2012-02-24 at 11:48. Reason: please do not ask where you can download licensed materials...
naoko2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 15:03   Link #8991
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Can't remember the title of this anime

Oh well, it actually was an hentai, and it was long ago: basically,
Spoiler for spoilers about the whole plot:

There was also a sequel, involving an additional blonde girl. Can't really remember the title. Thanks for the help, i tried to say anything i remembered.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2012-02-25 at 07:49.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 15:16   Link #8992
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
Oh well, it actually was an hentai, and it was long ago: basically, a boy(the protagonist) who goes to the mountains to stay by his granma, together with his sister(i don't remember if it really starts that way, but i remember he was going to stay at this old lady's house, and there was also his sister). There he meets 3-4 girls that he'll eventually fuck. The thing is that those girls are some kind of goddesses, daughters of God(that resembles Odin, for looks and thunder throwing). Especially one of those girls has some kind of power that could cause cataclysm or something like that. The description of the girls:
1) One of the girls is blue/purple haired. They'll make out at her house because she's drunk
2) One of the girls is a tsundere and has red hair. I don't remember if she's the reincarnation of a fox or dragon spirit, whatever. They'll make out at the temple
3) His sister was a short blue haired girl. They'll make out at hot springs
4) I don't remember if there ever was a fourth, probably
5) The last girl is a short green haired shy girl, who often hangs under a big tree sleeping. She faints sometimes, and she also seems to be the most powerful whatever she is. She's the first girl our protagonist meets, if i recall correctly, and he tries to reanimate her since he found here fainted under the tree, eventually uncoverin her boobs.

After that God discovers that this boy is hanging with his daughters, he gets mad for some reason. In the end the boy has to make out with the green haired girl to save earth or other bullshits that "ancients" say around.

There was also a sequel, involving an additional blonde girl. Can't really remember the title. Thanks for the help, i tried to say anything i remembered.
I think it's Koihime.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 15:29   Link #8993
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

No, it wasn't that. It was everything kinda normal, if it weren't that those girls were the daughters of an Odin-like God.
Old 2012-02-24, 15:33   Link #8994
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
No, it wasn't that. It was everything kinda normal, if it weren't that those girls were the daughters of an Odin-like God.
I don't know what title is, but the plot reminds me of Koihime (not the Koihime Musou one, I'm talking about the hentai OVA called Koihime) for various reasons.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-02-24, 15:54   Link #8995
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Ok, i have to edit it: The girl wasn't green haired, but in a green dress. Also, the sister wasn't blue haired, rather black haired with blue reflexes under some lights. I found what should be the SS
Spoiler for pic:

Can you confirm the full name of this title? It surely is this Koihime, but isn't Koihime Masou. Is the title just Koihime?
Old 2012-02-24, 16:08   Link #8996
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Ok, i have to edit it: The girl wasn't green haired, but in a green dress. Also, the sister wasn't blue haired, rather black haired with blue reflexes under some lights. I found what should be the SS
Spoiler for pic:

Can you confirm the full name of this title? It surely is this Koihime, but isn't Koihime Masou. Is the title just Koihime?
Yes it is !
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-02-25, 04:22   Link #8997
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Does anyone know who this character is:

Old 2012-02-25, 08:07   Link #8998
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
Does anyone know who this character is:

She seems to be named Zone-tan (or Zone-sama). But i don't know anything more than that

Seems to be some sort of mascot
Old 2012-02-25, 08:13   Link #8999
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

I've found this image in Code Geass subforum. The spoiler tag containing the picture says that it is about Source:Glass Reflection but neither google nor wikipedia could help me with that as I was directed to an article about reflection.

I also read that it was from another anime from Sunrise,that should be a good clue.

So,can anyone please tell me the full name,what it is about and preferably a wikipedia article link? Would be appreciated.

-Darky
Old 2012-02-25, 08:16   Link #9000
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkyPwnz View Post

I've found this image in Code Geass subforum. The spoiler tag containing the picture says that it is about Source:Glass Reflection but neither google nor wikipedia could help me with that as I was directed to an article about reflection.

I also read that it was from another anime from Sunrise,that should be a good clue.

So,can anyone please tell me the full name,what it is about and preferably a wikipedia article link? Would be appreciated.

-Darky
It's Sacred Seven
MyAnimeList

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel