AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 50 33.11%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 44 29.14%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 32 21.19%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 9.93%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 4.64%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.32%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.66%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-01-11, 19:41   Link #81
yuchan

So what exactly was Diethard doing? And did he run away when the going got tough? That's hard to believe. We haven't seen much of him but given what we have seen, he doesn't seem to be a coward.
yuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 19:41   Link #82
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
hahahahahaaa CC finally got cheese-kun!!!

Spoiler:

OP sequence is meh....
She tells her that Lulu is probably part of THe black Knight. Shirley is shocked, so she follows lulu to investigate by herself.

Verita tracked Shirley secretly because she trust noone and that she believe the enemy has power to make people forgot stuffs, so she use Shirley as a bait.

ANYWAY~

AWESOME! THIS EPISODE IS AWESOME! I spoiled myself a bit and seen some screenshot before my raw is done. There is a picture of Lulu pushing CC onto the bed and Lulu's back naked next to it. I was like .... "WTF, WHAT THE HELL IS LuLU DOING To "MY" CC!!". After watching the raw, I can safely sit again lol.

Some notes:

About the episode:

- CC got chicken-kun!!! SHE MUST HAVE ORRDERED LIKE 10 PIZZA in one go there. LOL~ She is taking advantage of 'depressed' lulu who have no will of refusing anything to pay for all those.

- Shirley is FREAKING ANNOYING!~, this serie might have ended 20 episodes sooner (with Cornalia die), if she is not there.... go away~... anwyay putting that aside. She will most likely kick the bucket next episode. Recall what zero said earlier about "Those who can shoot, must be prepare to get shot" thing... Shirley just step across that line.

- Variata do not know who Zero is yet, she might in the next ep whooo can't wait~

- Karen x Zero development? Karen definately going to follow him to his grave now. herher.... well, in a way that's not really a development, she has been like that for sometime now.

- CC x Lulu development too? I am freaking gladd CC is there to put Lulu back up on track. Only person who can do this to him in the story is her, with his mother gone and everything, she is the only woman who he can talk to openly. They also show some scene where CC think about what Lulu has told her (eg. You are important to me CC etc.. etc..), CC --> Lulu affection up there?

EDIT: Actaully I went back and rewatched the scene when she is walking thinking about Lulu, she actaully said that "Even though I am not suppose to make the same mistake..." which means SHE IS MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE!!...hmm have to move this into spoiler & speculation thread -_-

- Shirley apologize to Lulu about force kiss him. So I guess she does not "fray" him there.

- The reporter gets REALLY exciting. He is probably very similar to me. He is excited about Zero's freaking plan and action. He is looking forward to the world that He is going to create.

ABOUT THE OP:

- err... Now Lancelot will be flying... and the backpack is like... from GDS.. Justice...hello~

- Notice Kalen new Uniform, there is a GEASS sign there. Lulu most probably use that as an official sign for the black knight.

- CC is sitting on Jupiter! don't know what to make from that.. but its totally awesome~!!

- Susaku x Euphie... I am bored of them..

- Lancelot engine starts..- I agree with many people, they should just do Guren instead. It eats a lot of OP time too... darn..

- The song, as expected, is average. The OP is full of recycle... I am sad

- Vieta's life seems to be in danger, she got blown back in the OP. btw with her hair lose, she looks hot.

- some mug shot added: There are a theory that someone made that sounds interesting. THe mugshot shows the order of character in which the anime will be focused on. Which is interesting so I listed it in order here

It starts with Lulu,
Lulu --> CC --> Susaku: all ep1
Euphe: ep 5:
The king: the speech ep, 8 I think
Shirley: about now.

Added mugshot
--> Mao : next episode - 18 ---> Prince: he will be introduced soon ---> Nina: LOOLLLL!! ---> Ougi: May be he hid something, who knows~.

ABOUT THE ED

The song is good... VERY GOOD. BUT TOO MANY RECYCLED PIC!!.
We learned nothing really. Interesting things are:

- CC in a cute european clothes. She is not in a church uniform, so we know she was not always sisters. You can see a huge lake and a castle. Anyone recognize the sceneary?

- Loyld is working in the same lab with Raksha. Is that long hair woman Cecial? she is hot~

- KALEN IS TOTALLY CUT OUT FROM THE ED!! IS THAT SUGGESTED ANYTHING, I DON"T KNOW.

Ending Note

Why does everyone put this in Spoiler tag -_-, this is ep13 ppl thrend ppl. Discuss ep13~

Last edited by quina; 2007-01-11 at 20:07.
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 19:41   Link #83
seraphon

the pitying part was irony from my part and I wanted to point out that if violetta wanted to use shirley in order to capture lulu, sending her in a warzone where she has 95% chance of getting killed isnt the best thing to do
seraphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 19:44   Link #84
quina

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphon View Post
the pitying part was irony from my part and I wanted to point out that if violetta wanted to use shirley in order to capture lulu, sending her in a warzone where she has 95% chance of getting killed isnt the best thing to do
As I said in the above post. She is using her as a bait since she knows that enemy has the power to mulnipulate memory. She does not really care about Shirley. She also makes comment to herself that she trust noone and is working by herself.
Old 2007-01-11, 19:55   Link #85
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
Why does everyone put this in Spoiler tag -_-, this is ep13 ppl thrend ppl. Discuss ep13~
because it isnt subbed yet? at least give the sub watchers a chance to enjoy it first time without the fear of being spoiled by accidentally checking this thread ~
and its seems ~
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 20:00   Link #86
quina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
because it isnt subbed yet? at least give the sub watchers a chance to enjoy it first time without the fear of being spoiled by accidentally checking this thread ~
and its seems ~
Spoiler:
well since yours is in the tag, I should put it in tag too..
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-11, 20:14   Link #87
xcxcxcc

omg i just noticed that shirley actually sees zero without the mask i cant wait for the next ep. i wonder wats goin to happen next will she help him or kill him. i think that if she decides to help him or save him it will be to much preasure for her to keep a secret that big however she has a crush on him so she might as well try to protect him, and thats exactly why ppl shouldnt fall in love with an evil genious.im guessin that she is not strong enough to pull the triger and that she will end up helpin him
xcxcxcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 20:15   Link #88
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I believe the word 'Powerful' is the best word to be used when looking at this episode. The emotional level is through the roof when looking at Lelouch struggling for the first half of the episode - then you have the all powerful/action sequence that just shows why this show rocks so hard.

I'll admit that i like the OP - that goes for the song and reused/new footage for the video. The scene that has be in most awe would be seeing Nunnally & Sayoko standing above high - which looks to be the Jupiter. I say this with what we've seen so far thats linked to the planet. As for the ED - perfect :3

Spoiler for Next episode - meaning big spoilers:

Thanks to this episode, i can finally say - LANCELOWNED!
Old 2007-01-11, 20:30   Link #89
slidingk1

This episode was very good looks like more development of all the characters. Shirley I feel sorry for her. But I see her becoming some sort of liability in the future.
slidingk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 20:45   Link #90
Sirmackerel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Just noticed something, is it just me or did they nerfed the Guren? Before the Guren went mad with its arm and burned anything that fell into its path. Here Cornelia holds her back simply with her lance which Karen easily burned before.

And I'm pretty sure it's been fixed since she then used it against Suzuka.
I hope this doesn't mean that Karen is going to become the jobber of Code Geass...
Sirmackerel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 20:46   Link #91
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Thanks to this episode, i can finally say - LANCELOWNED!
Agreed, nice to see Suzaku win one for a change.
Spoiler for 1 thing:
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 20:48   Link #92
Varisha
zero no dai fan

Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-11, 20:50   Link #93
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Spoiler for 1 thing:
Spoiler for Next episode:

I also have to mention just how much i loved the Red/Blue effect between the talk of Zero & Suzaku as the battle was going on. It made the scene feel so much more alive and that this was all thanks to revenge from one side.

Last edited by Shiroth; 2007-01-11 at 21:20.
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 21:03   Link #94
Sirmackerel

Quote:
Agreed, nice to see Suzaku win one for a change.
Are we watching the same series? Suzaku has had victory after victory in the Lancelot; he's only ever met defeat at the hands of C.C, and even then, it was a draw for her since the thrashing Lancelot managed to knock her out.
Sirmackerel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 21:15   Link #95
xcxcxcc

can someone tell who mao is i know that he has the geass power but why is he so important for the next episode
xcxcxcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 21:31   Link #96
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirmackerel View Post
Are we watching the same series? Suzaku has had victory after victory in the Lancelot; he's only ever met defeat at the hands of C.C, and even then, it was a draw for her since the thrashing Lancelot managed to knock her out.
Ah sorry I meant against CC, Ive watched so much anime lately its all running together in my head XD

@Shiroth: I think I know what you mean, Im trying to remember what I specifically read about it though
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 21:31   Link #97
quina

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcxcxcc View Post
can someone tell who mao is i know that he has the geass power but why is he so important for the next episode
well.. next episode name is Geass vs Geass. Mao is the guy with that weird glasses.... if you want to get spoiled more please visit "Spoiler & Speculation" thrend
Old 2007-01-12, 01:24   Link #98
Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I also have to mention just how much i loved the Red/Blue effect between the talk of Zero & Suzaku as the battle was going on.
It actually reminded me a lot of DEATH NOTE, which uses those same colors to distinguish Light and L during important moments.
Omniscient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 02:35   Link #99
ThoHell

OH MAN, 13 was just beyond words. I'm still im aw! Don't think I can survive waiting a week for 14 to come out....

Spoiler for title:
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 04:23   Link #100
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
Oh shit oh shit oh shit.

Damn the new OP sucks. Argh!

Poor Japanese liberation front, but I don't really give a crap about them.

Nice! CC got her Cheese-Kun. I want a cheese-kun!

Fricking Suzaku. Bloody Kira Yamato! ARGHHHHH I HATE SUZAKU!!!! DIE DIE DIE!!! DAMN FANGIRLS! DAMN KIRA YAMATO! DAMN SUZAKU!!!!!

I agree, the next episode preview part,when they only showed a big picture of Shirley...can't bode well. I'm prepared for the worst.
I can think of three things that will happen to her:
1) She will go higurashi: "USSSSSOOOOOODDAAAAAAAA!!!!"
2) She will die
3) Or Lelouch can just Geass her.
No newtype spoilers for me though. More interesting that way

Fricking cliffhanger fricking cliffhanger ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!! Thankfully I'll get to watch ep14 before my long flight back to New York, = =;

Excellent episode. 10 out of 10! =D

Last edited by W-General; 2007-01-12 at 04:38.
W-General is offline   Reply With Quote