Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-11-02, 06:46   Link #24621
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
yup i agreed, i hope both moka revive "please don't flame me" and i hope nothing bad happen to tsukune
Spoiler for :
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-02, 08:44   Link #24622
GrimJack

just looking over the raws for about the third time and
Spoiler for I think....:

and about the Rosario and Outer Moka coming back I think the only real way for it to be done logically is if Akasha is recovered from out of Alucard's body since most likely she is the only one who can repair it fully since she made it in the first place.
Old 2013-11-02, 09:19   Link #24623
kazzuya13

Can Sun be compared to be on the same level as that of a Dark lord
Old 2013-11-02, 11:46   Link #24624
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Is it just me, or has "the usual place" for getting the chapters been moved (read as REMOVED)?
Old 2013-11-02, 12:40   Link #24625
XFire
150% done

I have an idea on how both personalities could survive.

After giving too much blood, Tsukune becomes a monster, Moka (Inner) wakes up, they go after Alucard, big fight, oh damn he's dying from blood loss. So Moka gives him some of her blood.... And he somehow absorbs Outer's personality. Yay, together forever.
Old 2013-11-02, 12:44   Link #24626
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I have an idea on how both personalities could survive.

After giving too much blood, Tsukune becomes a monster, Moka (Inner) wakes up, they go after Alucard, big fight, oh damn he's dying from blood loss. So Moka gives him some of her blood.... And he somehow absorbs Outer's personality. Yay, together forever.
Omote is linked to the Rosary, not to Moka's blood...

It's possible that Omote may be restored by Akasha, but ATM akasha is lounging in Alucard's tummy.

The only way I think Omote will come back is with the Rosary being repaired.

It's all fanon though so I can't really count anything out completely. It would be funny if Omote became Tsukune's limiting personality residing in his seal.
Old 2013-11-02, 12:51   Link #24627
amtro
Distro

GrrDaxin, stop spreading the panic. They're still alive and kicking even if their site got taken down.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-02, 15:59   Link #24628
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
GrrDaxin, stop spreading the panic. They're still alive and kicking even if their site got taken down.
...please tell me they are getting a new site... need my fix...

Spoiler for O.O:
Old 2013-11-03, 10:45   Link #24629
Chris38

Chapter is out. Although you have to use something called irc to get it.

Spoiler for 66-3:

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-11-03 at 11:05.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-03, 11:33   Link #24630
ShiroiRyu

Ok this is fucking awesome ...
This fight ...
The true form ... *_*
Old 2013-11-03, 15:34   Link #24631
GrimJack

good chapter

just want to see the bus driver now I am thinking they are brothers or something
Old 2013-11-03, 16:53   Link #24632
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
good chapter

just want to see the bus driver now I am thinking they are brothers or something
I'm guessing that the appearance Mikogami had before was a way for Ikeda to shrould him in mystery and it looks as if the Bus Driver is the same way as well. According to one of Ikeda's interviews, he stated that there was gonna be a revelation about the Bus Driver near the end of season II.
Old 2013-11-03, 17:14   Link #24633
Breimoon

we still haven't seen Moka's father. May it be him?Or maybe grampa?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-03, 23:02   Link #24634
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
If he is Issa then he should attack Allucard already. No man could see his wife embraced by another dude and do nothing.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 00:13   Link #24635
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Chapter is out. Although you have to use something called irc to get it.

Spoiler for 66-3:
Survived nothing, he could've crushed Hokuto like a bug. Of course then who'd lead Tsukune and friends to the Floating Gardens. And considering how much of a long-term thinker Mikogami is, I'd say he allowed Hokuto to "defeat" him so Tsukune and Moka would be more prepared for the darkness yet to come. Especially if he does die in this climactic battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I'm guessing that the appearance Mikogami had before was a way for Ikeda to shrould him in mystery and it looks as if the Bus Driver is the same way as well. According to one of Ikeda's interviews, he stated that there was gonna be a revelation about the Bus Driver near the end of season II.
I'd say it's gonna be a big one. If Mikogami does die, imagine if the Bus Driver becomes the new headmaster. Wouldn't that be a diabolical plot twist. And it would be more of a sign that after the great battle, nothing would ever be the same. Nothing at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Considering his continued existence is in question, it's no surprise why we haven't seen him. And considering how spiteful Alucard is, I wouldn't be surprised if he killed Issa in secret, then replaced him with that doppleganger. And the rest was history, as was the Shuzen family a few chapters ago. Sad, it really is.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 00:22   Link #24636
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
^ like

Spoiler:
The thing is, look at Moka in the recent chapters. Despite the fact that the Rosario is all but completely destroyed, she is still in her Omote form. This means that the power of the rosario isn't completely destroyed yet or its just a red herring and there is more to Omote. The Rosario was basically destroyed and yet Omote didn't disappear immediately. Moka's injuries couldn't even be healed by the shinso blood meaning it holds no power over the body currently. I stand by my speculation that Omote is real and is actually the original Moka and that Ura represents the shinso which has been in control since birth since it wasn't sealed immediately. As it was thought of in the beginning and that it was just that Akasha herself got it wrong on what was going to happen when the seal was put on.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2013-11-04 at 00:38.
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 00:39   Link #24637
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

My usual site says english trans is up... but when I click it... it's Raw ;_;
Old 2013-11-04, 01:25   Link #24638
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
The thing is, look at Moka in the recent chapters. Despite the fact that the Rosario is all but completely destroyed, she is still in her Omote form. This means that the power of the rosario isn't completely destroyed yet or its just a red herring and there is more to Omote. The Rosario was basically destroyed and yet Omote didn't disappear immediately. Moka's injuries couldn't even be healed by the shinso blood meaning it holds no power over the body currently. I stand by my speculation that Omote is real and is actually the original Moka and that Ura represents the shinso which has been in control since birth since it wasn't sealed immediately. As it was thought of in the beginning and that it was just that Akasha herself got it wrong on what was going to happen when the seal was put on.
Considering her blood was still sealed at the time, it's no surprise she wasn't healed. And since her heartbeat and breathing have stopped, the blood's power is basically useless. I'd say once she's revived, Ura-chan will awaken once more, and woe to anyone who gets in her way now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
My usual site says english trans is up... but when I click it... it's Raw ;_;
Try again, most other places have the latest chapter now.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 08:26   Link #24639
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

That took a while haha. Every site I went to was still lies, found one eventually tho.

Akua pissin me off as usual.
Old 2013-11-04, 09:10   Link #24640
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Jesus Christ they are destroy the city before this fight is done. Alcuard actually looked a little scared hes got one Hell of a fight on his hand. Seem that even Alucard cant stop soundwaves. Very impressive she destroyed his tentacles in one move. I think things are getting worse before they get better. Now that Tsukune's seal is totally broken it feels like he going to rage out of control.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire