AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-04, 10:43   Link #21
portezbie

2 things id like to throw out there:
i was thinking once naruto becomes better at the rasengan he might learn how to do multiple rasengans with his shadow clones like 2 at ocne or 3 or whatever....thatwould be pretty dope
on the sasuke thing i ws thinking since oro seems to be after sasuke and itachi is after naruto maybe naruto will end up recieving some trainng from itachi, or maybe kakshi will train him in ways to protect himself from itachi's sharingan

could ibisu possibly come back into the picture?
portezbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 10:56   Link #22
Nagare Ryouma
Warrior Of Eternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by portezbie
2 things id like to throw out there:
i was thinking once naruto becomes better at the rasengan he might learn how to do multiple rasengans with his shadow clones like 2 at ocne or 3 or whatever....thatwould be pretty dope
on the sasuke thing i ws thinking since oro seems to be after sasuke and itachi is after naruto maybe naruto will end up recieving some trainng from itachi, or maybe kakshi will train him in ways to protect himself from itachi's sharingan

could ibisu possibly come back into the picture?
It's gonna take a long time before Naruto becomes better with the Rasengan... Although he has the 9 tails, but it did took the 4th Hokage 3-4 years to master the move. Unless Naruto's able to over come and fully takeover the 9 tails power then yes the multiple Rasengan shadow clones might come ture......hopefully.

Oro only want's Sasuke for his body and his Sharigan ability.... And Itachi's true motive over Naruto is not really 100% clear, since that guy gives everybody the creeps.... Who know's what he has in mind? I don't think Kakash's has anything more to teach Naruto..... It's all up to Jiraiya now for Naruto's upgrade... He's still got stuff up his sleeves that were not known of yet. It will be funny if the 4th Hokage actually comes back to life and somehow teaches Naruto.... after all their fate seems to be bound together (4th seals 9 tails in Naruto, Naruto learns 4th's Rasengan)
Nagare Ryouma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 11:36   Link #23
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
P3psi thats exactly what Hunter was saying, maybe you should read his post again....
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 11:45   Link #24
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Well I think that eventually Naruto will learn from Jiraiya the true way to master the rasengan with one hand
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 12:02   Link #25
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Naruto won't train with Itachi, it's impossible :P
BTW, I think Jiraiya will be his last teacher. Naruto will still learn another jutsu from Jiraiya, I think. But he'll learn to use the Rasengan with one hand on his own.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 14:23   Link #26
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter

This is exactly what I said.
not exact, i thought it said jariya perfected the rasegan in 3 years.

well, me from america anyways, me engilsh are not that gooder
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 14:53   Link #27
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3psi
not exact, i thought it said jariya perfected the rasegan in 3 years.

well, me from america anyways, me engilsh are not that gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
[...]
it was the 4th who needed 3 years to perfected this jutsu.
[...]
Like Crimson said, maybe you should read my posts again
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 16:12   Link #28
portezbie

i was just thinkin if he made four clones then maybe he could do it twice ......... so then what sorta thigns do you think jiraiya still has up his sleeve? the possibilities are endless...........could naruto maybe even learn how to use a weapon? Or what is the deal with that crazy thing jiraiya does....the toad stomache thingie?
portezbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 16:48   Link #29
CyBerGh0sT

Rasengan is better than chidori
CyBerGh0sT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 17:28   Link #30
chhayalak
5 Star Epicure Hunter

Ero-sannin will most likely be the last sensei that will teach naruto any type of jutsu. I think after that it'll only be natural for Naruto to pursue individual learning and invent his own jutsu. Even though he is a bit dull im sure he can do it, conversely, like Gon in Hunter x Hunter who made up moves based on paper rock and scissor. Although, im really excited what other kind of jutsus Jirayia has up his sleeve and is willing to teach naruto =)
chhayalak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 17:48   Link #31
wb_hicks

i think naruto is going to learn every jutsu jaraiya knows plus some of the 4ths. with kyubi by his side there isnt a jutsu naruto shouldnt be able to proform inless is a bloodline limit.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 17:54   Link #32
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Or requires sand to be possessed by the soul of his mother who died soon after giving birth to him
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 19:09   Link #33
naantje
Annoyance :)

Naruto has GOT to learn the hair spikey thingy Jiraiya did vs Oro... imagine yellow hair spikes impaling sasuke's eye!!!!!
Old 2004-12-06, 22:25   Link #34
Yujinbito

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we see Naruto try to start a one-handed Rasengan in episode 112?
Yujinbito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 23:12   Link #35
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

thats how he always starts his rasengan yujinbito, its just that it disspersed before he had time to do his two handed thingy
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 23:36   Link #36
Naruto175

Guys you know wut i think first, naruto should stick with Jirayia because hes 1 of the 3 legendary Sannins, also i think that tsunade might help with narutos training because when she saw naruto could master the resengan she was impressed so she might help him. Also there is alot to develope in naruto... If you think about it sasuke and naruto will become rivals, sasuke will probably learn some secret and forbidden techniques from oro and jirayia will probably teach him the 1st and second most dificult moves to master or w/e but thats wut i think
Naruto175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 00:08   Link #37
Bombermanofdeath
Ultimate Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yujinbito
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we see Naruto try to start a one-handed Rasengan in episode 112?
That's what it looked like to me, but then again, I always thought the second stage and final stage of Rasengan looked the same and we know Naruto can do the second staged Rasengan with one hand.
Bombermanofdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 00:27   Link #38
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
anime doesnt prove anything... i mean sasuke just conjured up a chidori w/o any seals in fight against naruto.... what was that about?
and i donno if we are talking about the manga, but if we are it is clearly said that who is going to train naruto.
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 00:55   Link #39
Virus
ウイルス

Send a message via AIM to Virus
At this rate he will need to go to train with Kame-Sennin, following Kame-Sama and following with King Kai. After he has reached level 3 super sayin, he will go train with San-Goku himself. If it all goes right, he will be able to do the Kamehameha move and beat Sasuke.
Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 01:11   Link #40
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflip
Naruto needs 3 hands to use it.

And if anime watchers want to know the current situation for Naruto's training:
Rules
There are no spoilers allowed in threads without the [Manga] tag in its title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus
At this rate he will need to go to train with Kame-Sennin, following Kame-Sama and following with King Kai. After he has reached level 3 super sayin, he will go train with San-Goku himself. If it all goes right, he will be able to do the Kamehameha move and beat Sasuke.
Heh, too bad for Naruto, Sasuke is currently learning the Gallick Gun.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote