Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-09, 16:07   Link #7101
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
No, the events of volume 13 have clearly pointed out, that each of the 10 different forms that Godou has obtained from Verethragna are separate authorities.

If they have been a single authority then Circe would have stolen all of them, in a single moment ... leaving Godou , with more or less, no options and abilities that would allow him to continue fighting her.
Nowhere is it actually stated in the text that Circe's ability stealing has to occur discretely, one authority at a time.

If you go by the spell words, it's about disarming a hero, making him throw down his weapons one after another. In fact, nothing was said about the target being anything except a hero. In theory, her "seduction" ability should even work against people like Paolo and Iceman who don't have authorities (although there might not be much point in capturing humans).
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 20:46   Link #7102
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Something all of us should have already known. Well, this time could be worse because Godou is already here, and isn't it a coincidence that Godou is in an Ancient Castle. So I think we can say good bye to the castle.
Except this time, he's even more screwed in the head lol!He took it to the next level in chapter 3.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2013-06-09 at 21:22.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 04:00   Link #7103
alviam099

Err, what are you talking about?

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 04:41   Link #7104
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by alviam099 View Post
Err, what are you talking about?
Spoiler for vol 14 chapter 3:
I really love this guy. He really just does the unthinkable and for the craziest reasons as well!

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2013-06-10 at 07:29.
Old 2013-06-10, 06:48   Link #7105
alviam099

Err, I know that, and I agree. It's just that Godou was the topic on the quote on your post so well umm, you know, I had no idea.

Hm, Part 3 updated.

Last edited by alviam099; 2013-06-10 at 08:08.
Old 2013-06-10, 08:10   Link #7106
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

hmm.. now 60%
Old 2013-06-10, 20:47   Link #7107
noobarta

One weird idea I'm currently juggling in my head

In the vol14 ch 4 Saint Raffaello said the following

"Most people would have trouble sleeping peacefully at night ever again if they heard the full story. This is a dangerous matter that could change the world completely. In actual fact, it has already started."

It was mentioned previously that the portal can lead to other worlds, and possibly even different time periods I believe

So maybe Saint Raffaello knows about some time loop thing that happened once before. Like Godou meeting Aisha in the past by falling into one of those portals, and now this part is connecting the two events together.

I would laugh so hard if Aisha met Godou in the past when she's a child, and when they meet up again she goes "Onii Sama...I missed you..." -hugs-

*all the girls get angry*

XD

That's just the feeling I keep getting whenever I see this picture. Especially due to her hand gesture. Something like "This is what happened after you left. And here I am now. I missed you~!" *Aisha hugs Godou*

Spoiler for spoil:

btw so did anyone ever figure out who this person is and what role she plays?

Spoiler for spoil:

p.s. Them racks O_O
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 21:12   Link #7108
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobarta View Post
One weird idea I'm currently juggling in my head

In the vol14 ch 4 Saint Raffaello said the following

"Most people would have trouble sleeping peacefully at night ever again if they heard the full story. This is a dangerous matter that could change the world completely. In actual fact, it has already started."

It was mentioned previously that the portal can lead to other worlds, and possibly even different time periods I believe

So maybe Saint Raffaello knows about some time loop thing that happened once before. Like Godou meeting Aisha in the past by falling into one of those portals, and now this part is connecting the two events together.

I would laugh so hard if Aisha met Godou in the past when she's a child, and when they meet up again she goes "Onii Sama...I missed you..." -hugs-

*all the girls get angry*

XD

That's just the feeling I keep getting whenever I see this picture. Especially due to her hand gesture. Something like "This is what happened after you left. And here I am now. I missed you~!" *Aisha hugs Godou*

Spoiler for spoil:

btw so did anyone ever figure out who this person is and what role she plays?

Spoiler for spoil:

p.s. Them racks O_O
From her clothes, maybe Uldin's subordinate or one of his wives?

One thing I'm looking forward to is how the author is gonna send Godou and Doni back in time and make events such that Doni's not going to get a chance to fight.

Is the girl in the back Aisha's follower?

blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 21:27   Link #7109
kazzuya13

We already know that Godou will met Aisha in the past.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 22:18   Link #7110
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Seems like the travel to the past arc is going to last for quite two volumes at the very least--since Yuri mentioned he is going to go on a journey. I doubt we'll see her and Liliana for some time.Seeing that there's no way this arc isn't connected to information about the Last King, I very much doubt the story would be set around 200 AD, but at the very least, after somewhere after 400 AD, the period where there was a Roman General turned campione in Britain, a campione who leads barbarians(Uldin most probably), a Campione who tries to dominate the magicians in Rome and where there's another campione who's friendly with barbarians. The Last King might turn up in person or at least make a cameo appearance at the end of the arc.
Old 2013-06-10, 22:32   Link #7111
chrono25

actually I think did just gain one authority from Verethragna and here is something to back up the claim
Quote:
"Hoho, very well. Then Kusanagi Godou, I grant my blessing to thee who has been reborn as the new god-slaying king! Thou art the first person to usurp mine -- the authority of the god of victory! Becomest stronger than anyone else! Until the day I shall fight thee again, possessesth my undefeatable body!"
now the anime showed a image like a dial turning when an incarnation was being used when circe stole some of the incarnations the ones taken were those that were the easiest to use and most ties to heroes or fighters with the exception of the warrior,the youth and the camel they had resistance to her spell because of their function or condition for use ! would wager!

now to support that godou would have 1 authority instead of ten there is another campione whose power takes a similar form John Pluto Smith Metamorphosis: The first Authority Annie obtained from Tezcatlipoca, an Aztec God associated with many concepts such as the Night Sky, Jaguars, Rulership, Sorcery, etc.

while hers manifests as physically different forms each of them is linked under one power godou's is similar while each is separate incarnation they are linked at the base which is how he can combine them so easily !
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 22:54   Link #7112
alviam099

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
actually I think did just gain one authority from Verethragna and here is something to back up the claim now the anime showed a image like a dial turning when an incarnation was being used when circe stole some of the incarnations the ones taken were those that were the easiest to use and most ties to heroes or fighters with the exception of the warrior,the youth and the camel they had resistance to her spell because of their function or condition for use ! would wager!
Uhm, I really think that there was no order on what to Circe stole, it's just that they managed to stop the spell thus having the [Youth],[Warrior] and [Camel] left, if you're presuming that, the [Bull] which is on the same characteristic as [Camel] shouldn't have been stolen too.

Old 2013-06-10, 23:11   Link #7113
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by alviam099 View Post
Uhm, I really think that there was no order on what to Circe stole, it's just that they managed to stop the spell thus having the [Youth],[Warrior] and [Camel] left, if you're presuming that, the [Bull] which is on the same characteristic as [Camel] shouldn't have been stolen too.
Yup, I felt that there was no specific order to it as well, they just chose it that way

I still feel better treating both Godou and John Pluto Smith's authorities as multiple authorities, because each of them has their own power up, condition for activation, and also I believe a cooldown period. Takes like an entire day before you can use it again.

Same went for John Pluto Smith, but rather then condition of activation, it was more like "sacrifices" needed to be offered in order for the authorities to be activated. For the Jaguar it was all the light in an area, and for that giant magi one it was the sacrifice of a large building, then last one I recall was the giant raven where there needed to be an earthquake, so sacrifice earth's balance in that area??

@kazzuya-hmm might've missed a spoiler, wasn't entirely sure if they met in the past or not

@blackwhite-whoa...WHOA...so Doni is in the past with Godou and them as well?? O_o
Old 2013-06-11, 01:34   Link #7114
Ddraig

Just a random speculation on what might happen in future volume. I believe that Godou might got send further in the past to the age of argonaut if he meet Aisha in the past. There he will get to meet the Last King second time, first being in the time of Rome. That or Godou turn out to be Last King himself somehow, like his deed in the past create legend and myth about him and in turn gave birth to Last King.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 01:56   Link #7115
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraig View Post
Just a random speculation on what might happen in future volume. I believe that Godou might got send further in the past to the age of argonaut if he meet Aisha in the past. There he will get to meet the Last King second time, first being in the time of Rome. That or Godou turn out to be Last King himself somehow, like his deed in the past create legend and myth about him and in turn gave birth to Last King.
THAT....would be epic lol

Think girls would be happy to, an extra godou to go around XD
Old 2013-06-11, 02:07   Link #7116
Chris38

^ Personally, I think that something like that, would further complicate the plot of the story.

Just having a single travel to the past, is enough to cause some quite disastrous consequences and I doubt that Godou is actually going to be sent further into the past. I think that his meeting with Aisha in the past, has more to do, with finding a way to the present day, rather then being sent further into the past.

Not to mention if, the author plans to give us some information about the King of the End, a single meeting with him, in the past,would be enough, in my opinion.

EDIT: And the translation of chapter 3 has just received another update.

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-06-11 at 06:41.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 08:30   Link #7117
erdii

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Seems like the travel to the past arc is going to last for quite two volumes at the very least--since Yuri mentioned he is going to go on a journey. I doubt we'll see her and Liliana for some time.Seeing that there's no way this arc isn't connected to information about the Last King, I very much doubt the story would be set around 200 AD, but at the very least, after somewhere after 400 AD, the period where there was a Roman General turned campione in Britain, a campione who leads barbarians(Uldin most probably), a Campione who tries to dominate the magicians in Rome and where there's another campione who's friendly with barbarians. The Last King might turn up in person or at least make a cameo appearance at the end of the arc.
in which volume did they mentioned this, I forgot it
Old 2013-06-11, 08:33   Link #7118
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
in which volume did they mentioned this, I forgot it
It was mentioned by Guinevere or Lancelot--either one of them.

But this was a rare moment in history.

"An apocalyptic era when several of these rare characters had appeared, vying for domination.

All sorts of incredible people were drawn to these Devil Kings. They worshiped the [Kings], hoping to serve them.

A certain [King] commanded equestrian tribes, incessantly invading the territory of other nations.

A certain [King] was a pure berserker. He was surrounded by ferocious barbaric tribes who admired him and became his followers.

A certain [King] was completely devoted to researching magic, hoping to rule over the demonic magi, priests and astrologers who inhabited the filthy alleyways of the imperial capital, Rome.

A certain [King] could not be bothered with such things, choosing instead to wander between nations, displaying mindless valor.

Last of all, a certain [King] had turned the island of Britain into his own hunting grounds.

The island was in a state of chaos at the time. Though the Roman Empire originally ruled this land, they had abandoned it, leaving it to internal strife and constant invasion from neighboring barbarians.

Legends told of the island's [King] who was a suzerain Roman general.

Tasked with guarding Britain from barbarian invasions, he was sent there accompanied by a few troops.

Arriving at the land of his new post, he slew a god and became a Devil King — "

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...ume_9_Chapter4
Old 2013-06-11, 08:36   Link #7119
Jettskie

Chapter 3 part 4 is out. Thanks for the update.
Jettskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 08:37   Link #7120
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
It was mentioned by Guinevere or Lancelot--either one of them.
Wrong, neither. It was stated in the narration during Volume 9 Chapter 4.

Could you refrain from incorrect statements if you're not even going to try being accurate?
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem