AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-24, 21:01   Link #101
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, at least Veritas is released steadily once a week. Really, big thanks to Hel-zone to keeping up with it and in such good quality.

And the chapter we all are waiting for is probably 3 months away. We just want to see what Madoka says to Gang in that room.
Old 2009-05-28, 19:39   Link #102
BlueDo

New chapter is out...
Old 2009-05-28, 22:29   Link #103
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

well for now some of these chapters have lost impact or interest with me since I took a look at the raws. I'm just kinda waiting on certain parts atm, hate myself for doing that with a series-__-

one thing about ch 36 is def the colour pic of Vera, like I said before its quite outta character but hell I just can't help but love it, she's sooo cute there!

for now waiting on Madoka's fight which should be around the ch 41 mark!
Old 2009-05-28, 22:49   Link #104
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Haah~ Finally got a colored image of Madoka. She looks so yummy... This is gonna be such a good-looking fight...
Old 2009-05-29, 17:05   Link #105
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
well for now some of these chapters have lost impact or interest with me since I took a look at the raws. I'm just kinda waiting on certain parts atm, hate myself for doing that with a series-__-

one thing about ch 36 is def the colour pic of Vera, like I said before its quite outta character but hell I just can't help but love it, she's sooo cute there!

for now waiting on Madoka's fight which should be around the ch 41 mark!
Does it show her eyes true colors? Because on this pic, she has heterochromia. One of her eye is red, the other one is blue. Maybe it was already stated before, but i just noticed it

And Madoka is cute as always :3

About the chapter itself, i liked the flashback a lot. Lightning Tiger <3
Old 2009-05-30, 14:01   Link #106
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Spoiler for For the Madoka fans~:
Old 2009-06-05, 14:36   Link #107
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Can anyone recommend anything like this manga? Love it. Good stuff. BTB new chapter is out.

And yes, I'm reading Tenjo Tenge so don't metion that one lol
Old 2009-06-11, 18:46   Link #108
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

ch 38 is out
Spoiler for ch 38:
Old 2009-06-11, 20:00   Link #109
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Man, that's so cheap...What they did to Honse was just plain inexcusable.

But yeah, Guhoo shouldn't have been able to beat Anichella - if I find out that he cheated, he's earned all sorts of hate. While Anichella would have beaten Vera, she wouldn't have killed her - at least I don't think so.
Old 2009-06-21, 21:05   Link #110
Yorae_paladin1

Spoiler for ch 39:
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2009-06-21, 21:16   Link #111
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

He was an asshole for jumping/beating up Honse to begin with. Bad enough they tried to rig the fights but doing what they did to Honse and to Anichella... and just to make Vera's fights easier because she lost control of her ki because of L.T. ...
Old 2009-06-21, 21:23   Link #112
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
He was an asshole for jumping/beating up Honse to begin with. Bad enough they tried to rig the fights but doing what they did to Honse and to Anichella... and just to make Vera's fights easier because she lost control of her ki because of L.T. ...
Vera to them well except mr rapist asshole was a symbol of leadership for the school if she lost then well total chaos might ensue Madoka and the rest i understand they did it for Vera but mister asshole did it for himself
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2009-06-21, 21:28   Link #113
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I agree, I dislike what they did to honse and Anichella T.T But Honse, even without Ki is still dangerous for them since he continues to plan some things.

Anyway, Madoka is still so cute <.< It feels like the author gives his best when he's drawing her >.>

<.<
Old 2009-06-21, 21:30   Link #114
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I agree, I dislike what they did to honse and Anichella T.T But Honse, even without Ki is still dangerous for them since he continues to plan some things.

Anyway, Madoka is still so cute <.< It feels like the author gives his best when he's drawing her >.>

<.<
Just cause you have no ki does not mean you cna't fight look at tenjo tenge bunshishi he is a monster and has no ki.

Old 2009-06-21, 21:45   Link #115
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Nah, Bunshishi had ki, he just didn't use it for some sort of 'special attack'. He pumped all his energy into his arms so he could pound things. One can't be that strong and not have ki. ^^

Honse can't even participate in sparring with anyone, he probably can't even produce an aura. But he still has his knowledge and it's the reason why he's still a force to be reckoned with. Vera had respect for Honse's abilities so to lose someone like that would make her upset, even if it was to make her win the tournament. Even if I don't like Guhoo for killing Anichella, he at least took her down in a match. Our masked guy just jumped someone he called 'his own brother'. No wonder Vera doesn't trust him.
Old 2009-06-21, 21:50   Link #116
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Nah, Bunshishi had ki, he just didn't use it for some sort of 'special attack'. He pumped all his energy into his arms so he could pound things. One can't be that strong and not have ki. ^^

Honse can't even participate in sparring with anyone, he probably can't even produce an aura. But he still has his knowledge and it's the reason why he's still a force to be reckoned with. Vera had respect for Honse's abilities so to lose someone like that would make her upset, even if it was to make her win the tournament. Even if I don't like Guhoo for killing Anichella, he at least took her down in a match. Our masked guy just jumped someone he called 'his own brother'. No wonder Vera doesn't trust him.
Bunshishi doesn't have ki he had no formal training no way to release it he was just that strong on his own hell everyone said this.

As for honse and the situations I think vera deep down did not like the fact they were making her battles easier she has pride as fighter and that probbaly doesn't sit well with her but as leader of the shcool she understands her responsibility so she goes with it.

Old 2009-07-02, 19:21   Link #117
Yorae_paladin1

Spoiler for ch 40:

Old 2009-07-02, 22:19   Link #118
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnn, just when I figure Madoka out, she goes and shows an even deeper side. One really has to keep on their toes around the girls of Reunion. o.0

So Madoka genuinely follows Vera but not the Reunion.
Old 2009-07-03, 04:34   Link #119
RahX

After two weeks I was finally able to caught up with the recent scanlations and so far the story has been rather sterotypical of a shonen manga, still pretty good nonetheless...

So far the only characters that I like are Gan and Vera, the others are really a bunch of bastards...even Madoka, I really dislike how hypocrite she is, as long as Vera is happy she doesn't care about the rest, at least the other "elite" students are honest about what they are seeking...
I just can hope that at the end Gan manages to beat everyone in the school that would be satisfying ending..<.<
Old 2009-07-03, 16:58   Link #120
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Chapter 41 was simply badass! Noooo, why did they have to end it there!!! D:

Guesong seem to have an ace up his sleeves but it is yet to be revealed...

For the moment though, Madoka is simply stunning...in that outfit!

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, martial arts, shounen, supernatural