AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-04, 13:59   Link #61
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
My Yuela at the moment has Prevail 3 which sadly limits the other skills I can give her since it's such a CP hog. I just stick with Focus and Flurry 1 since they're both cheap.

I've found Crayl and Crayanne's combo skill with Crayl having flurry 3 to be ridiculous, I one shotted the dragon at the fire shrine with it, 250 hp. Actually to be honest all the combo skills I've used so far are ridiculous.

Emelitta's benefit is that her magic is all Omni so it's not limited by anything. None of the other casters have an Omni spell that I've seen so far, well Suina got a point blank one after she fused with her sister.
Wouldn't elemental spells be better because of weakness modifiers?
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 14:23   Link #62
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Wouldn't elemental spells be better because of weakness modifiers?
It depends really, some things don't have elemental weaknesses to take advantage of, and if they do well she learns nukes from every clothing pretty early on so I just switch to the appropriate skills. I swear I spend more time adjusting skills in combat now than anything else. Well adjusting accessories too.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 14:25   Link #63
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

You can load Emelitta with range 3 spells, by enhancing her water armor.
I got her the water barrage for now.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 14:50   Link #64
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Got any tips on Uya's transformation quest? Its a "simple" 1 on 1 battle but my lv28 Uya is no match against the spirit and if I just bruteforce it with potions it feels a bit like cheating...
Old 2012-03-04, 14:56   Link #65
Xacual

Quote:
Got any tips on Uya's transformation quest? Its a "simple" 1 on 1 battle but my lv28 Uya is no match against the spirit and if I just bruteforce it with potions it feels a bit like cheating...
I went with Ice Claws, Dragon Shield and Carapace Shield for evade. I still had to use 2 small potions but it was pretty easy. If you got Angel Beads, the Angel shield is an even better option.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-04, 16:58   Link #66
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Did anyone noice an effect when placing any of the "all-purpose furniture"?
Or maybe they are just items to sell?
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 17:41   Link #67
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
Most items are decorative, some does have effects to make you atelier better and some need to placed in a certain rooms to unlock scenes for the characters.

You may have noticed the stats that appear for each of the four rooms once you decide to place furniture. These stats affects many things such as recipes you learn, chance for mutations of items, how much materials you need to create a new item, number of people you can place in the shop, prices on the shop, etc, etc.

There are also some items for the garden / backyard that give you items once some times has passed. One of the most important items for the backyard / garden is the hot spring. This one unlocks a lot of scenes for the characters.
Old 2012-03-04, 17:59   Link #68
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I went with Ice Claws, Dragon Shield and Carapace Shield for evade. I still had to use 2 small potions but it was pretty easy. If you got Angel Beads, the Angel shield is an even better option.
You made me feel dumb by telling me he (she? - because the senko tells me foxes, if they ever reach 9 tail stage would get a human female body... but then "he" is not voiced in game...) can use claws. Managed to grind him out and used something like 15 potions >.<. Very bad luck with counterattacks and shield procs (used angel shield+dark resist).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
The fossils I sold. The barkeep tortured me into making him 50 fruit spices in ch7 with a time limit, followed by 50 of all 3 potion fruits and that netted me another all purpose thingy that does different things if I place them in different rooms.

Spoiler for ch7 chars:
Old 2012-03-04, 18:02   Link #69
NoNoize

Yuera route

hey guys i need help xD

im Playing now 55h and i cant play the Yuera route
i think i tryed everything but im always get the "loli-wizzard"

please help !!! xDD
NoNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 18:24   Link #70
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNoize View Post
hey guys i need help xD

please help !!! xDD
I think you are screwed .

Just "upgraded" Eastern Moon into Crescent moon, not sure if I will regret it. I really liked Eastern Moon's holy properties. I suppose the "--" elemental = omni damage?
Old 2012-03-04, 18:58   Link #71
Ramong
Danish geek

Send a message via MSN to Ramong
hey guys I need some help

I am currently in chapter 3, just rescued the alchemist that was trapped in Rosean Mountains, Baked Clay Foothills.
Got the sceen with the reaper and all, but can't figure out what to do next.

Completed all the events I had, all stages I got and no places for me to visit..

Some special thing, item I need to make or level I need to reach etc ?

and another thing... How does I use items in stages ? potions and such

After 4 hours of doing random dungeons, I found out that a red star abow the characters head in the workshop mean that I could talk to them -.-

Last edited by Ramong; 2012-03-04 at 19:15.
Ramong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 20:05   Link #72
Falick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramong View Post
hey guys I need some help

I am currently in chapter 3, just rescued the alchemist that was trapped in Rosean Mountains, Baked Clay Foothills.
Got the sceen with the reaper and all, but can't figure out what to do next.

Completed all the events I had, all stages I got and no places for me to visit..

Some special thing, item I need to make or level I need to reach etc ?

and another thing... How does I use items in stages ? potions and such

After 4 hours of doing random dungeons, I found out that a red star abow the characters head in the workshop mean that I could talk to them -.-
An event triggers when you meet certain requirements telling you to go look for something in the first forest (i forget what it's called, it's the first area you go to in the game after you leave town). Not sure exactly what those requirements are (probably level requirements or Workshop requirements), but the scene is a kid asking you to help him. When I got it, player character and 3 main heroines were all level 15 or above and all the areas of my house were upgraded to 4.
Falick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 20:51   Link #73
Xacual

Quote:
I think you are screwed .

Just "upgraded" Eastern Moon into Crescent moon, not sure if I will regret it. I really liked Eastern Moon's holy properties. I suppose the "--" elemental = omni damage?
Indeed Crescent Moon is omni. Don't forget that Crescent Moon is better stat wise and still has 4 level ups as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNoize View Post
hey guys i need help xD

please help !!! xDD
During Chapter 2? I think it was you should get a choice to watch Yuela do her sword practice. It's a pretty obvious choice too, I think the options are leave her alone or want to be more than friends. To get Serawi route you decline Yuela and go with her to cleanse the poison areas. You end up on Emelitta route if you do neither of these.

Quote:
You made me feel dumb by telling me he (she? - because the senko tells me foxes, if they ever reach 9 tail stage would get a human female body... but then "he" is not voiced in game...) can use claws.
You can click the little button at the bottom right of the inventory box and it will organize it in different ways. I have it set to Usable for weapons so the first page is where things the character can use will be. I was kind of surprised that Aht can use Sharty's gloves. It was good that I leveled sharty up to 25 so I could activate her quest since it gave the pattern for the holy gloves with 18 str 18 int etc etc.

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-03-04 at 21:40.
Old 2012-03-04, 22:29   Link #74
FateAnomaly

I am out of luck. No matter what i tried, the translation patch just can't detect the game.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 23:03   Link #75
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Oh what?? Aht can use gloves??? what?????!!?? O.o
I grinded Aht up to 32 where the rest of my party is (farming chamyl dragons!). She becomes much more usable because of her +2 movement (makes 4). However by now I feel there are better options in terms of tanks (melo and eliza have grade A+ resist, Yuela can evade and retaliate harder because of passives+sword skill).

After much debate, using the twins+sharty as store clerks atm.
Old 2012-03-05, 00:03   Link #76
Xacual

Quote:
Oh what?? Aht can use gloves??? what?????!!?? O.o
I grinded Aht up to 32 where the rest of my party is (farming chamyl dragons!). She becomes much more usable because of her +2 movement (makes 4). However by now I feel there are better options in terms of tanks (melo and eliza have grade A+ resist, Yuela can evade and retaliate harder because of passives+sword skill).

After much debate, using the twins+sharty as store clerks atm.
I tend to use everyone now, Wil and Uya at 40 and Sharty now at 35 after leveling her a lot. Everyone else is now at 38 almost 39. At this point I can't stock enough in my shop fast enough for it not to be sold instantly no matter who I put there so I just leave the default shop keeper there and switch party members a ton during battles.

I just got Eliza and I was quite happy with the fact that she has a 3 range omni spell. Also going through all the areas and getting them complete that I have accessible. Hopefully I can get enough materials to build back up some kind of stock, though I still need the 10 super supplements for the twins. Those are a pain to make.

Sharty is pretty useful since she has flight and adventurer. I really need to get the ability to make Wing Bracelets to give flight. Personally the hardest unit i find to use is Paraskevas. His command cost of 26 is brutal.

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-03-05 at 00:32.
Old 2012-03-05, 00:52   Link #77
NoNoize

routes

sorry my english isnt that good ^^

first try: i want to know her better+ i have planes with the others = Emelitta

second try: leave her alone + i have planes with the others = Emelita

i want to know her better + serawi is whos most important =? (Yuera??)

leave her alone + serawi is whos most important =? (serawi??)

is this correct ?

i dont want to play 3Chapters again for nothing ^^"
NoNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 01:23   Link #78
raitouazura
Fallen God

i'm still downloading this game, so i have few question :

what is the good and bad part of this game?
how many heroine you can get the ending with?
is there true / harem end?

that's all, thanks in advance

Next one will not miss
raitouazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 04:52   Link #79
Falick

Quote:
Originally Posted by raitouazura View Post
i'm still downloading this game, so i have few question :

what is the good and bad part of this game?
how many heroine you can get the ending with?
is there true / harem end?

that's all, thanks in advance
I haven't played the game all the way through, so I can only answer the first question.

I think the game is fantastic overall. I really enjoy the gameplay; it's pretty linear but semi- open-world, the battles are fun, the gameplay mechanics have depth allow for a lot of flexibility (i.e. it's not necessary to min-max your characters if you don't want to), and I like figuring out how to arrange my workshop and figuring out how to create various items. Maybe someone who's completed the game can give you a more definite answer, but I hear there are new endings and events you unlock by completing the game multiple times, including a harem ending.

To me, the gameplay is by far the best part of the game. In comparison, the art, plot, and writing aren't as good -- they're not bad, but not great either. Maybe this applies a bit less for the art -- the art is good, I think, but it's not remarkable. I enjoy the soundtrack so far, but it doesn't particularly stand out from other games (I really enjoy the music in Alicesoft games so take this as you will).

IMO, the only "bad" part of the game is that it gets somewhat tedious going through all the menus as your battle strategies become more complex.

I can't really comment on the translation because I don't know Japanese, but I don't recall being bothered by any of the lines as a result of poor phrasing or grammatical errors so I'm going to go ahead and assume this unobtrusiveness means translators did a great job.

Overall I think the game is great and definitely worth playing.

Last edited by Falick; 2012-03-05 at 07:07.
Falick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 07:25   Link #80
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

If you like JRPGs, go for it!

Spoiler for Suina's birth:

Spoiler for paraskevas:

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-05 at 08:08.

Tags
eushully