AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-16, 17:41   Link #1841
The Green One

And today's secret word is. Fanservice.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 03:27   Link #1842
JW1

I've only been able to understand little bits here and there, but I have established that: 1. Kyouko is cute; 2. Kasumi has a severe glandular problem; and 3. Hatsumi might just as well stop wearing clothes altogether.
JW1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 06:33   Link #1843
thenightsshadow

Hatsumi doesn't notice the cameras at all. It's even crazier that her tan goes to her butt as well.

As for the chapter...so that whole "getting stronger" thing was a joke?
thenightsshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 06:48   Link #1844
Peanutbutter

I've read Chapter 100.

Spoiler for Saki 100:
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 12:35   Link #1845
NeutralZero

If they lessen their flashback and only focus in Saki's group POV then it might reach that point in 2-3 years time...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 14:04   Link #1846
King-Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
If they lessen their flashback and only focus in Saki's group POV then it might reach that point in 2-3 years time...
But that wouldn't be any fun. One of the best things about Saki is getting to know and feel for the opponents.
King-Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 17:22   Link #1847
The Green One

The truly funny thing is Hatsumi wearing a swimsuit is considered overdressed for her.
Old 2012-08-18, 01:39   Link #1848
NeutralZero

True... the flashbacks is/are one of Saki's best suit but... haaah... if only its possible to increase the page per chapter while maintaing a bi monthly stat...
Really can't wait to see more of Jindai...
Old 2012-08-20, 17:28   Link #1849
The Green One

Well it seems Himematsu is going to get some training to be able to fight Saki more properly for the rematch, we'll have to see if they can pull an Achiga and powerlevel enough to be up to snuff for the semi's or at least so Kyoku doesn't go into deer in the headlights mode the next time she looks at Saki.
Old 2012-08-21, 02:39   Link #1850
night_sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Well it seems Himematsu is going to get some training to be able to fight Saki more properly for the rematch, we'll have to see if they can pull an Achiga and powerlevel enough to be up to snuff for the semi's or at least so Kyoku doesn't go into deer in the headlights mode the next time she looks at Saki.
i have a bad feeling about Himematsu's training ... which play style of Saki are they exactly hoping to deal with - Saki's +/- zero or her rinshan kaihous or both ? I think Saki's +/- zero is a limiter and it may be to their advantage if Saki continues to play that way. It is certainly a playstyle that is filled with holes that can be taken advantage of. Unfortunately, Saki playing +/- zero isn't a guaranteed thing and she can freely stop aiming for it whenever she wants to.

On the other hand, stopping Saki's rinshan kaihou is going to be interesting. Hisa's strategy is to make a straight zone but that would need the cooperation of the other players which Kyouko may not be able to get. Anyway, whatever strategy that they implement, I'm actually hoping that they would be moderately successful at it... Though, I have a feeling like the +/- zero, sealing Saki's rinshan may backfire considering Saki might actually try for other hands other than her favorite yaku and as her earlier games show us she is perfectly capable of it.

I would also suggest playing like Saki - doing rinshan to intimidate her, but Maho already covered that in training camp. It would be interesting to see Kyouko try out this strategy since this one is guaranteed to get a reaction though the chances of backfiring is tremendous since Saki is already prepared about the situation.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 04:28   Link #1851
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Even the pro said Saki is a monster also Lol'd at using solomon power to get Yakuman. It's as if that this world is really in the same world as mudazumo

Quote:
I would also suggest playing like Saki - doing rinshan to intimidate her, but Maho already covered that in training camp. It would be interesting to see Kyouko try out this strategy since this one is guaranteed to get a reaction though the chances of backfiring is tremendous since Saki is already prepared about the situation.
I think that's one of the strategy that they will be using. Without a flow like Touka, I don't think it's possible to keep Saki from using any kans...

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 07:01   Link #1852
JW1

Not much happening in this chapter. Himematsu need a new coach, the current one thinks that changing Kyouko's hairstyle will help her against Saki. More weird 'gods descending' stuff from Eisui.

"Continues September 1st". I'll believe that when I see it.
JW1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 08:34   Link #1853
NeutralZero

Hope whatever HImematsu is doing would be the opposite of 'let sleeping dogs lie' and would invoke Saki's fury one way or another... and hope she will do a better job in doing so...
Old 2012-08-21, 08:37   Link #1854
Peanutbutter

Dun forget there's also a Rinkai coming up.

Maybe we'll see Himematsu in the finals.

Then it'll be:

Spoiler for Prediction:
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 12:36   Link #1855
King-Slayer

Ah nice set up chapter. I wonder if Zenno is their real coach? maybe that would explain why Suehara says she can't lose now. And for the Eisui side i've just got to say wow Hatsumi is overdressing when she swims (for her).

And thats Sept 7th its continued on not the first.
King-Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 13:27   Link #1856
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
Dun forget there's also a Rinkai coming up.

Maybe we'll see Himematsu in the finals.

Then it'll be:

Spoiler for Prediction:
we're definitely seeing saki vs teru
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 14:07   Link #1857
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

In the finals? They haven't mentioned anything regarding teams being able to change team order.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 14:15   Link #1858
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Some personal points.

* So step one in Akasaka's plan to "upgrade" Kyouko was... give her an image makeover? I understand that one's appearance oftentimes reflects the inner persona, but oi.
* Trolling aside, it looks like Akazaka really called for reinforcements to help prepare her girls for the semis. We see one of them (she called in 15 other players), Kainou-pro (who incidentally is Takimi Haru's cousin), who will emulate Saki's playing style for Himematsu's practice sessions.
* Oh, and Kainou apparently also felt Saki's "awakening" from where she was, and indeed plainly calls the younger Miyanaga a Monster.
* Speaking of Kainou, I loved the cracks done by the Himematsu girls. "I heard that you used '''King Solomon's powers''' to get yakuman!" Truly Saki exists in the same universe as The Legend Of Koizumi.
* Also it looks like Kyouko is determined NOT to flub things up, since a "Zennou-san" is going to watch. My Les-Yay radar is tingling...
* On Eisui's side... We see, uhm, Kasumi being "purified". Unfortunately to me it looked like she was really getting a breast exam, while she and the examiner (Haru) were naked. Ggh, those boobs, so disgusting.
* Speaking of Haru, it seems like HER bust size was bumped up to compensate. Damnit.
* So the spirits possessing Jindai do so while in a cycle? And their strategy was to wait for the stronger spirits to be channeled during the Finals? Sorry girls, that didn't quite pan out.
* Also it looks like Hatsumi and Jindai are going to be left behind for the Individuals.
Old 2012-08-21, 22:39   Link #1859
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
* So step one in Akasaka's plan to "upgrade" Kyouko was... give her an image makeover? I understand that one's appearance oftentimes reflects the inner persona, but oi.
I second this motion... she looks great...

Quote:
* Trolling aside, it looks like Akazaka really called for reinforcements to help prepare her girls for the semis. We see one of them (she called in 15 other players), Kainou-pro (who incidentally is Takimi Haru's cousin), who will emulate Saki's playing style for Himematsu's practice sessions.
On the quarter final she called up 15 amazing people to represent the opposing teams... now, for the semi-final she called 20 amazing people to tune their playing style as the opposing teams... either there are players coming from the two new teams that possess abilities requiring more people to emulate or for preparation for the monster they just encountered or both...

wonder if Kainou is a high level Maho...

Quote:
* Oh, and Kainou apparently also felt Saki's "awakening" from where she was, and indeed plainly calls the younger Miyanaga a Monster.
Kainou: I-i-i-i-it's.... OVER 9000!!!

Quote:
* So the spirits possessing Jindai do so while in a cycle? And their strategy was to wait for the stronger spirits to be channeled during the Finals? Sorry girls, that didn't quite pan out.
* Also it looks like Hatsumi and Jindai are going to be left behind for the Individuals.
now, I want to see Jindai sits on a table in the Individuals with the Miyanaga monsters... I mean siblings... she needs to call down not just the strongest god but the whole bunch... she'll need every help she can get...

Now, who can be the fourth player? Arakawa Kei perhaps?
tarajis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 18:07   Link #1860
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Slowly but surely, Himemattsu is becoming the SUPER PILOT school I'm ok with that, hopefully Kyoko will bring some fight to Saki next time.

And the she takes off her socks

Anyway, I'll leave a couple of nice things here

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mahjong, nopan, seinen, sport, yuri