Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-03-24, 22:07   Link #3941
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpobre113 View Post
but also i want to know what is the feelings of sousuke with tessa?
His boss is a ditz?
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 22:17   Link #3942
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Souske's relationship with Tessa is pretty much just a really close friendship (the way Souske sees it). but Tessa craves Souske and wants more so she is constantly trying to do things to get Souske to like her but Souske will never reciprocate Tessa's feelings the way she wants and she is slowly but surely realizing this but it still wont stop her from trying even though people have told her that there is no chance to be with Souske.
Old 2009-03-24, 23:05   Link #3943
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
Souske's relationship with Tessa is pretty much just a really close friendship (the way Souske sees it). but Tessa craves Souske and wants more so she is constantly trying to do things to get Souske to like her but Souske will never reciprocate Tessa's feelings the way she wants and she is slowly but surely realizing this but it still wont stop her from trying even though people have told her that there is no chance to be with Souske.
Yah, the best part is from NOT. Tessa asks Kaname that if she ever had a baby to give it to Tessa so that she can study the effect of the I waves on the new born. Kaname then says that Tessa should born one her self, to which tessa replys that she would if Chidori lends her Souske for a couple of times.

I seriously wanted to see Sousukes face when this converstaion took place!
sr7olsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 23:31   Link #3944
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr7olsniper View Post
Yah, the best part is from NOT. Tessa asks Kaname that if she ever had a baby to give it to Tessa so that she can study the effect of the I waves on the new born. Kaname then says that Tessa should born one her self, to which tessa replys that she would if Chidori lends her Souske for a couple of times.

I seriously wanted to see Sousukes face when this converstaion took place!
baahahaha that is quality when in NOT does that take place?
i cant wait to read that novel or the summaries for the time being until they are translated
Old 2009-03-24, 23:37   Link #3945
sy tao

wahaahah LOL LOL.. that was uber hilarious. I recalled it now that you mention it. Ahahaha..

Oh well, Kaname would never lend her Souske to anyone. And Souske wouldn't even like it. waahaha.. I think he would be clingy to Kaname all the time^^
sy tao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 00:35   Link #3946
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sy tao View Post
wahaahah LOL LOL.. that was uber hilarious. I recalled it now that you mention it. Ahahaha..

Oh well, Kaname would never lend her Souske to anyone. And Souske wouldn't even like it. waahaha.. I think he would be clingy to Kaname all the time^^
Meh you never know.... (wonders in erotic thoughts) Either way, there are times when chidori shows that she is willing to give Tessa a slight break and lend her souske. For Example (at least in the anime), after the events of Into The Blue, Chidori tells sousuke to comfort Tessa since she was really depressed after the deaths of the 2 SRT members due to Gauron's hijack. Yes, Sousuke would really feel uncomfortable, or rather, hell jsut be stiff as hell and sweat like there is no tomorrow. Maybe a 3-way would sufice a few times here and there, lol (you know you want it ) Truth be told, as much as i love the Chidori & Sousuke relationship, i dont want Tessa to feel bad. Best way to solve this is with a 3 way, and im sure Sousuke wont oppose this as long as chidori is cool with it hehehe

Last edited by sr7olsniper; 2009-03-25 at 03:28.
Old 2009-03-25, 00:37   Link #3947
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
baahahaha that is quality when in NOT does that take place?
i cant wait to read that novel or the summaries for the time being until they are translated
Hunterseeker has the conversation in his NOT summaries. They are pretty detailed and I recommend them to anyone, until Shutazen graces us with his always beautiful translations.

Check previous posts and you will find it. I think i linked them a few pages ago

Cheers

Last edited by sr7olsniper; 2009-03-25 at 03:29.
Old 2009-03-25, 07:36   Link #3948
zp92
へへへ

somebody know some about the next novel
zp92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 14:55   Link #3949
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpobre113 View Post
somebody know some about the next novel
Nothing at the moment. The place you should look for is http://www.gatoh.com/weblog/ . Gatoh will eventually set the release date sometime in spring
Old 2009-03-25, 16:39   Link #3950
Alchemist007
*Author

And according to a note at the bottom of the last chap that said he wanted to make it his last major chapter in the story, was that the actual translated note the author made or was it something he mentioned elsewhere?
Old 2009-03-25, 16:53   Link #3951
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
And according to a note at the bottom of the last chap that said he wanted to make it his last major chapter in the story, was that the actual translated note the author made or was it something he mentioned elsewhere?
Well, he said that he wanted to, but he was not sure if he would be able to. So I am guessing that there will be 2 more books or so, depending on how gatoh decides to handle the Melinda island battle. It could be a 2 part novel in which we have the Main battle in 1 novel, and the ending /lovedovey on the second. Well have to see to find out
Old 2009-03-25, 16:59   Link #3952
Alchemist007
*Author

I also read that the chaps are in a monthly magazine, from reading around a bit, its actually not 1 chap/month consistently I'm assuming?
Old 2009-03-25, 17:07   Link #3953
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I also read that the chaps are in a monthly magazine, from reading around a bit, its actually not 1 chap/month consistently I'm assuming?
The last novel published like that was MMD, NOT has been released directly has a novel and the next one will be released without prepublication.

When the novel were released on the magazine they were cut on an average of 11 parts.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 19:36   Link #3954
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
The last novel published like that was MMD, NOT has been released directly has a novel and the next one will be released without prepublication.

When the novel were released on the magazine they were cut on an average of 11 parts.
I guess it makes more sense, since it gives the write more freedom and not worry about deadlines. Of course, assuming that he doenst have the entire storie completed. Id rather have the entire book at once than have to suffer through expectaion from 1 month to the other
Old 2009-03-25, 21:49   Link #3955
sy tao

hmm, i wonder if Gatoh is finished or is currently writing the last novel? Hmm i hope he is in a good mood whenever he writes, so that FMP will have a nice ending^^
Old 2009-03-25, 23:16   Link #3956
Full Metal Jackass
Most Senior Member

hmm i am sure someone as posted this before but 198 pages is a lot to look for. so any one have or know where to get translations of the novels? i while back i read up to part of BOMF but the translator stopped and i just figured I could wait till the next series came out. well that was about 2 years ago and i can't take it any more i need some FMP. so if you know let me know thanks
Full Metal Jackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 00:18   Link #3957
masterwok

Well if your looking for summaries, most of them are posted by hunterseeker and Shutazen is actually translating the novels in his live journal
Old 2009-03-26, 02:44   Link #3958
sy tao

gab35, type " shutazen livejournal " in yahoo or google. Yo will find the translations from BOMF chapter 3c to CMMD chapter 5. The current novel which is Semaru Nick of Time, has been summarized by Mr. HunterSeeker in this forum.
Old 2009-03-26, 11:45   Link #3959
Alchemist007
*Author

Here's a nice wallpaper I found, you might need to register.

http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/wa...anic/item8725/
Old 2009-03-26, 12:10   Link #3960
Full Metal Jackass
Most Senior Member

than you
Full Metal Jackass is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen