AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-24, 21:23   Link #1
DarkMystic

Stuck between two

I've been looking for a good romantic comedy manga that I can follow up. Right now I'm thinking about getting Love Hina, Ichigo %100, or I's since those are about the only ones I know about.

If you have any recommendations about any good mangas or help me chose between one of theses it would be appreciated.

Btw, I only want mangas that you can find on your typical book store, not online.

thanks.

Sorry thread should say three.

Last edited by DarkMystic; 2007-02-24 at 21:23. Reason: Messed up title
Old 2007-02-24, 22:01   Link #2
jedinat

Parallel is pretty good. There's also Pastel a very similar manga by the same author, but I prefer Parallel mostly because it's shorter. (don't have to wait f-o-r-e-v-e-r for the couple to get together)
edit~ Oops, it just came to my attention that Parallel was never licensed and released in english, so you'll have to stick with scanlations if you want to read it

Gacha Gacha is good too. Very very funny. In the english release it's been split into two series, Gacha Gacha and Gacha Gacha: The Next Revolution. Get The Next Revolution. The story that makes up the first 5 volumes of Gacha Gacha isn't very interesting. (both stories are unrelated)

Ranma 1/2 is also a good choice. The manga is quite funny and has some great characters, just don't expect much relationship development.

As to your three... well, I don't really like any of them. I've seen the Love Hina anime and read the manga but mostly just because I was really bored (ended up really disliking the manga in the end). I hated the Ichigo 100% anime so I never looked into the manga. I started reading I"s and dropped it because I loathe those kind of love triangles.
Old 2007-02-25, 12:12   Link #3
Kleo Scanti
Urd Fangirl

Ah! My Goddess! may be a good choice. However, the art in first volumes is not great.
Closed Thread